tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If we ever get real stab wounds, they better function as fuckable orifices.
God, don't even suggest it. It'll absolutely happen, and it'll be so horribly programmed that every NPC will have like 30 placeholder wounds baked into their data that needs to be loaded and calculated every update loop. And somehow every single one will have like 9 different way-too-large variables to calculate the depth, width, elasticity, capacity (because you need to calculate and store that constantly, separate from the values that give you it) bloodiness, blood type, blood flavor, blood owner, and a bunch of other stupid, incredibly pointless shit.

I fucking hate this because I could absolutely see it happen

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
...and it'll be so horribly programmed that every NPC will have like 30 placeholder wounds baked into their data that needs to be loaded and calculated every update lo-
c-can we... just set up a new patreon that's basically just paying "how to programming efficently" courses for Inno instead

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
c-can we... just set up a new patreon that's basically just paying "how to programming efficently" courses for Inno instead
From a financial standpoint, I think she already has this nailed down pat.

If we ever get real stab wounds, they better function as fuckable orifices.
The only surprising thing here is that it hasn't already been implemented yet. We have armpit sex and two or three modder created morphs per real update added to the main game for fucks sake...

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I suggested that in the blog comments about four years ago lol

I'd link them, but he coward still has blog comments disabled eight months after saying repeatedly that they'd be turned back on.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I love how Inno keeps making claims like "I'll do X by Friday"

She never actually completes even the easy things like "post another update." The only problem is that it really hasn't been funny for months. It's just gotten kind of sad.

Reactions: Zatrian

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The thing I'm waiting for in an update is feral body types being introduced for random NPCs. Has that happened yet?

I see in the change notes that there is a toggle for it now but it sorta sounds like there is just a toggle but it wasn't actually implemented? Or does the toggle also gives a small %chance to find them?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The thing I'm waiting for in an update is feral body types being introduced for random NPCs. Has that happened yet?

I see in the change notes that there is a toggle for it now but it sorta sounds like there is just a toggle but it wasn't actually implemented? Or does the toggle also gives a small %chance to find them?
It still hasn't happened. It probably won't for awhile.

What little has been done was largely done by contributors, so maybe they'll keep adding to it. But I wouldn't expect anything.

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
So I actually bothered to go through the story to leave the first city for the first time and unless I'm blind; the only way to give birth is to go to Lilya (or however the hell you spell her name).

Meaning if you get knocked up 50 billion miles away from her, you have to trudge your ass back to her.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I actually bothered to go through the story to leave the first city for the first time and unless I'm blind; the only way to give birth is to go to Lilya (or however the hell you spell her name).

Meaning if you get knocked up 50 billion miles away from her, you have to trudge your ass back to her.
That is true. You'll always need to go back to her for the one boring ass scene that repeats every time.

But hey, giving birth is terrible for the game's performance. Just stay pregnant forever to maintain load times.

Edit: Part of me is still amused by the fact that Inno said she'd update in two days, and now she's two days late updating.

Last edited:

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020

little late of me, but if switch too an "egg type" pregnancy and get an ovipositor clit or dick you can just shove those babies into the first random NPC that crosses your path. You can lay eggs into there stomachs even, and somehow they vomit the whole baby up later.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Remember that progress update we were supposed to get on the blog last Friday? We got it today on SubStar instead.

Inno said:
Hello again,

Unfortunately I don't have any progress to report in this post other than some minor bug fixes. I've been unable to write anything since getting the last preview release out, and I don't know when I'll be able to continue with it. Sorry about the lack of progress and how long it's taking me to get this next public release out. I'll make another post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.
TL;DR: Inno took another two weeks off. And she's might take another week off. Or two. We'll see.

Ninja edit: If my estimate is right, we're at about 9 weeks of vacation time this year. Any developer would love to have 45 days/360 hours of vacation time a year. And we've got two more months to rack up that total. And that's not including the first three months of the year before Inno started posting about "progress" again.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Remember that progress update we were supposed to get on the blog last Friday? We got it today on SubStar instead.

TL;DR: Inno took another two weeks off. And she's might take another week off. Or two. We'll see.

Ninja edit: If my estimate is right, we're at about 9 weeks of vacation time this year. Any developer would love to have 45 days/360 hours of vacation time a year. And we've got two more months to rack up that total. And that's not including the first three months of the year before Inno started posting about "progress" again.
Personally, i don't care. I'm not the one paying her for doing nothing, after all.
If her patrons like paying her just because, then by all means. It's their money in the end.
Plenty of games to play out there, which is exactly what i've been doing. :giggle: :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes