Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
No problem fellow pervert. :giggle: :coffee:
And it's not like birthing with tits is new, but it's more like egg-laying though, i don't think even Japanese tried drawing normal births from tits (for now at least, i'm sure they will do it eventually,) but they tried this kinda thing instead:
Holy crap, that's like a pair of chest-mounted egg launchers.

…nice. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
And yes, if you can do blowjobs with a male character (i haven't tried since i'm not into that) you can keep your v card even for dicks while being able to use drain. All you need is mouth. Or heck, maybe you could even get away with just handjobs.
If you're trying to level and don't want to risk losing your virginity or basically doing anything yourself, just use the brothel. Take the dominant position and just get people off without using the actions you want to avoid. Use the repeat action menu for fast spamming.

You can get to 50 without doing anything overtly sexual if you really want lol

No problem fellow pervert. :giggle: :coffee:
And it's not like birthing with tits is new, but it's more like egg-laying though, i don't think even Japanese tried drawing normal births from tits (for now at least, i'm sure they will do it eventually,) but they tried this kinda thing instead:
That's horrifying for even my broken, degenerate mind... I love it.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Holy crap, that's like a pair of chest-mounted egg launchers.
…nice.
That's horrifying for even my broken, degenerate mind... I love it.
That doujin there is pretty much how i want my "bad ends" to look like hehe. :giggle:
At least in some tentacle-heavy dungeon full of meatwalls and shit.
Not sure if Inno and co are hardcore enough to pull off this kinda thing tho.

Eco15

Aug 13, 2021
Are quest rewards just placeholders atm? Haven't played much but I'm noticing items like the "Business Card" and "Hypno Watch" are "added to my inventory", but when I check my inventory they're not there and when trying to add them manually via spawn menu they just vanish after being picked up.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Are quest rewards just placeholders atm? Haven't played much but I'm noticing items like the "Business Card" and "Hypno Watch" are "added to my inventory", but when I check my inventory they're not there and when trying to add them manually via spawn menu they just vanish after being picked up.
There's two different sections of the inventory, normal items and extra items such as those.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
"Added a toggle for Feral content"

What feral content? it's not even in the game yet past code framework that supports it!

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
"Added a toggle for Feral content"

What feral content? it's not even in the game yet past code framework that supports it!
ferals are literal animals that sometimes have the ability to speak
which probably means if you fuck a feral squirrel it would probably quickly turn into guro

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
ferals are literal animals that sometimes have the ability to speak
which probably means if you fuck a feral squirrel it would probably quickly turn into guro
I knew what it is, I was laughing about why there's a toggle for it when there isn't any in the game - unless I missed something drastic, all Inno's done is add the code for being feral (and by that I mean barely anything that differentiates it from being a normal furry except for the word being changed, no sex framework changes or special fetishes/actions). I don't even think you can transform into one, even with the debug command.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I knew what it is, I was laughing about why there's a toggle for it when there isn't any in the game - unless I missed something drastic, all Inno's done is add the code for being feral (and by that I mean barely anything that differentiates it from being a normal furry except for the word being changed, no sex framework changes or special fetishes/actions). I don't even think you can transform into one, even with the debug command.
I haven't tried but presumably a mod could include some additional lines of code to let a custom race spawn feral variations. The game also supports horn and wing equipment/"clothing" yet doesn't allow any existing items to be equipped in those slots.
And no there wouldn't be any guro, you can already take insertions longer than your total standing height without any ill effects or even non-guro ATWT penetration. There is a lot of furry guro, but this game is clearly staying away from that.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
To the point where you don't even get real weapons but instead some weird energy swords that just stun opponents rather than chopping them into bits.
I think the idea behind those is that they're not supposed to cut meat, they're supposed to cut the aura of a person.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I think the idea behind those is that they're not supposed to cut meat, they're supposed to cut the aura of a person.
Or burn, freeze or ... poison their aura, apparently. But yeah.

Look, I'm willing to get on board with the conceit that all weapons do some kind of aura damage (despite that clearly not being the stat that's being damaged), but why does it need to have the same damn "Captain Planet" element system laid over the top of it as the magic system? For that matter, why does the magic system look like that in the first place?

Far better (IMHO), to have a single kind of Weapon damage, make Lust attacks scale to keep up and have Magic divided into "schools" that could actually provide the non-lethal effects that this game's premise requires. Illusions, mind control, that sort of thing.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Far better (IMHO), to have a single kind of Weapon damage, make Lust attacks scale to keep up and have Magic divided into "schools" that could actually provide the non-lethal effects that this game's premise requires. Illusions, mind control, that sort of thing.
While I would prefer it in general that would not work at all here. You don't fix the actual problem at all as punching, biting or clobbering people remains just as lethal. Limiting magic to be non-damaging puts it in a supporting role rather than offering an alternative to (equally "magical" later) weapons.

And your examples? Either of them on their own is an entire game. A very limited form of control exists in the Lilith's Command spell, and that already comes with massive restrictions because there's just no way to pull it off in a satisfying way in a sandbox game.

Everyone already has enhanced toughness and resilience for the sex to work without gore, so damaging magic isn't a problem in itself.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I joked about the thread getting cleaned up, and then less than 12 hours later the thread got cleaned up lol

Or burn, freeze or ... poison their aura, apparently. But yeah.

Look, I'm willing to get on board with the conceit that all weapons do some kind of aura damage (despite that clearly not being the stat that's being damaged), but why does it need to have the same damn "Captain Planet" element system laid over the top of it as the magic system? For that matter, why does the magic system look like that in the first place?

IDK, I found the "all damage just hits aura" thing to be both really boring and not at all supported in game. I don't know if I'd support that one. It's so damn cliche.

As for why the magic system looks like this, it's undoubtedly because this is a placeholder system that wasn't meant to last this long. It's just a super generic, easy to add system that doesn't really take a lot of design work. And having designed a couple combat and magic systems myself, it takes a lot of work to make them interesting.

I think you can make multiple damage types work, but only if you design in enough RPS type action to make it interesting. Having like 10 different damage types and they're all equally effective (except lust which just sucks) with no reason why one is better than another given a specific situation is just... really boring. And boring is the worst sin of game design.

If resistances were more dynamic, at the absolute very least, we could make the current system sort of interesting. Just wholesale rip off pokemon and the effective/neutral/not effective system for resistances. Then make enemies actually generate with different resistances and damage types based context rules.

And your examples? Either of them on their own is an entire game. A very limited form of control exists in the Lilith's Command spell, and that already comes with massive restrictions because there's just no way to pull it off in a satisfying way in a sandbox game.

Everyone already has enhanced toughness and resilience for the sex to work without gore, so damaging magic isn't a problem in itself.
This isn't supposed to be a sandbox game, it's supposed to be an RPG. It's still described and advertised as such. We'll need to address the combat system and progression eventually. This game could use a little more *game* to it.

And yes, I agree with your last point. Just do the flexible survival thing and say that magic is making people inhumanly resilient. We're clearly not going for originality points with this game anyways, just pick any easy explanation.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
If resistances were more dynamic, at the absolute very least, we could make the current system sort of interesting.
Ironically the elemental damage is making resistances even worse right now than pure additive vs multiplicative scaling already is.
This isn't supposed to be a sandbox game, it's supposed to be an RPG.
Like Skyrim? Or GTA? The sandbox is the only part worth playing, why would I want to sit through hours of text-only Patron commissioned OC/self-insert drivel while following a boring cliché story or playing a Pokémon knockoff? Might as well just play Pokémon at that point, and look up the characters on r34.

You do have a point in that the sandbox framework is better developed and thus further effort should mostly go into other aspects. But if that comes at the expense of reducing existing sandbox aspects it will only ruin the game for those who currently enjoy it, while probably taking a decade of further excuses and feature creep to match Gameboy era Pokémon games.

Reactions: MercurialQuark

poloz

May 28, 2019
This is a great game, almost like a Skyrim game with great plot and combat and of course sex. I really did not think I could get this kind of hidden gem in this kind of place. This game satisfies all of your fantasy needs: Immersion, Fapping, Slaving, experiencing great plotline etc. If anyone can recommend similar kind of games like this, that would be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tehlemon
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes