DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
The wiki has been dead for several months, and like the blogspot being replaced with a proper website as has been planned for around the same time, nothing has been done about it. Past the semi-backup you found, there isn't any real wiki for the game, and especially not anything that could be considered up-to-date. This is probably because, at this point, the game's community basically only exists within the sphere of the game's discord, with a small subset here as well; random people aren't really finding this game anymore, and definitely not talking about it enough to want to keep a wiki maintained for other non-discord people.
However, the mods for the fandom wiki hasn't been active since ~2017, and the last changes were in December by some guy advertising the backup site. Maybe you can just jam a shit ton of edits there and bring the site up-to-date? None of the content pages are locked. And, if it somehow rouses one of the mods to rollback/ban you, you can just take the source code, and then we can all laugh at them and call them losers here for their insistence on keeping their own wikis dead and useless.
At this point, we're mostly wasting our time because it seems Inno is hellbent on milking every last penny out of her paypigs before she'll drop the update.

Reactions: schmongus

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Screw extra arms, when can we have a back mounted laser cannons for taur characters?!
Mod it in. Equipment mods are surprisingly stable. You could throw an NPC in somewhere for style points, but that would likely prevent time from passing or turn every slime into an angel or something.

That's 20,820 to 24,780 damage, for an average of 22,800.
Turning NPCs into gore fountains for Science!

The place is largely an echo chamber now.
Only now?
My current theory about that is that Inno is actually too scared of her own mods to tell them to stop kicking every person that comes in with an issue. Mainly because I think it is funny.

Vodka6329

Dec 14, 2022
Kind of sad how this project turned out. And it's not even completely Inno's fault.
Her patreon supporters continuing to pay monthly subscriptions to get fucked in the ass is the biggest detriment to seeing any development done in this game. Sure, it's nice to see a creator having a secure way to earn money during development, but she's definitely gone complacent. This game has been in development for more than 5 years, and with the funds she's received, you'd think the game would've been at least 50% complete by now...

It sounds weird and contradictory, but if you love this game and want to see it get finished, you wouldn't want to pay the monthly subscription. (At least for now)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
SO...I think I discovered a rather nice "Get-Rich-Quick" method in this game (and I say this cuz so far no one has suggested it to me so here we go!)

Step 1: Learn at least 3 Water Spells so fluid enchantments can be done for free.
Step 2: Do Nyan's quest to unlock all of her clothes options.
Step 3: Notice the Diamond Necklace on Femenine Accesories section? that shit's expensive right? Buy as many as you can (you might wanna enchant and sell food at Ralph's first, make sure to have at least 190k to buy one necklace if nothing else)
1718373696218.png
Step 4: These bad boys can be enchanted & they accept fluid enchantments so GO TO TOWN and get them enchanted all the way to 100 with whatever fluid you want.
Step 5: re-sell them to Nyan and ENJOY the reward! They sell for 315k so you're getting back your money & earning 127,500 Flames per Diamond Necklace, here I bought and enchanted 3 and won 382,500 Flames with just 5 clicks!
1718373924716.png

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
That's very good! Though given the high initial investment and Nyan's limited stock, this seems more of a supplement to other methods, such as turning slimes into dragons.
True that, but is still more money than demon slaves and around the same amount of money you get from Ralpha by enchanting and re-selling around 12-13 objects (Without having to spend 20 IRL minutes which is a BIG boon to me since that process is BORING AS FUCK!) so IMO the money-making tier goes like this:
1) Make Slimes into Dragons and sell them as slaves.
2) Diamond Necklace Exploit.
3) Everything else.

Reactions: SordidDreams

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Speaking of IRL time costs, I'm curious if simply enslaving demons in dark alleys might not be even better when IRL time is factored in. The demons only sell for about 50K, but they don't require any transformations, a lot of them carry demonstones and feathers worth about 15K each, and most importantly they're a guaranteed spawn every time you click the explore button on that tile, so you can get a lot of them very quickly.

The biggest hindrance is grinding the menu to put the enslavement enchantment on items. You can take your enslavement items back before selling the slaves, but that's a whole bunch of extra clicks. Ideally you'd buy a stack of 500 hair pins or something so you could just keep hitting the enchant button over and over to enchant them all quickly, but I don't think vendors sell stacks of more than five or so clothing items.

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Speaking of IRL time costs, I'm curious if simply enslaving demons in dark alleys might not be even better. They only sell for about 50K, but they don't require any transformations, a lot of them carry demonstones and feathers worth about 15K each, and most importantly they're a guaranteed spawn every time you click the explore button on that tile, so you can get a lot of them very quickly.

The biggest hindrance is grinding the menu to put the enslavement enchantment on items. You can take your enslavement items back before selling the slaves, but that's a whole bunch of extra clicks. Ideally you'd buy a stack of 500 hair pins or something so you could just keep hitting the enchant button over and over to enchant them all quickly, but I don't think vendors sell stacks of more than five or so clothing items.
Enslaving demons is much easier money once you can defeat and enslave them reliably, and after six or seven demon sales you'll probably have enough money to buy whatever you need in-game normally. However, you can create a transformation preset to quickly have captured slimes turn into slime-dragons. While you'll still need to pay attention to self-transformation block sequencing, it reduces a lot of the time investment behind it.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I know that, it's finding the slimes that's the problem, and don't you also have to un-slime them afterward? That means you also have biojuice canisters to worry about. The game says that the slime queen quest increases slime spawn rate in Submission if you decide to help the queen, but I'm not sure if that even works. The demons are so quick and reliable to farm that I have a hunch they might yield more profit per minute than the other methods, though I haven't really tested it very extensively. It's too bad the milking room got nerfed so hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Rule of Gold: NEVER remove the slime girl that tried to turn you into a slime, that baby will keep getting Biojuice Canisters somehow even after you tell the Slime Queen to stop trying to transform people so is a reliable biojuice farm!

P.S: Are the Demon Feathers considered ranged weapons or unarmed weapons? (trying to figure out a "ranged build" so far, see what weapons would be best for it.)

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Feathers are ranged weapons. I like the idea of a ranged build just for its theme and flavor, so I try to make one once in a while, but unfortunately ranged weapons are just trash in this game. They have lower damage than melee weapons, as if to balance out the fact that you can attack from a distance, except you can't because the concept of distance doesn't exist in the combat system. Every Skyrim character ends up a stealth archer sooner or later, and every LT character ends up swinging a zweihander.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try this biojuice farm. I know NPCs regain their items over time, but last time I tried it took forever, and it was just faster to remove the NPC and roll another encounter. Is the first slime special in some way? Like does she regain items instantly or something? I know there are two types of slimes, regular robbers and ones that want to transform you, and only the latter carry canisters. They do keep spawning even after you tell the queen to stop (the lore reason being that she has no way to contact her 'subjects' and tell them to stop, so even though she's not making any more biojuice, there's still a lot of them out there), but it's a pain in the butt to farm them. I guess helping the queen is the better choice from a money-making perspective.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Rule of Gold: NEVER remove the slime girl that tried to turn you into a slime, that baby will keep getting Biojuice Canisters somehow even after you tell the Slime Queen to stop trying to transform people so is a reliable biojuice farm!

P.S: Are the Demon Feathers considered ranged weapons or unarmed weapons? (trying to figure out a "ranged build" so far, see what weapons would be best for it.)
Good intel on the first slime. This doesn't seem to be the case with later transformer fetish slimes either, although I didn't try to do any inventory reset tricks.
For your question: demon feathers are considered ranged weapons, yes. Generally, though, ranged weapons are pretty weak. You're forced to spend essences for attacking with them, when the base damage is, on the whole, worse than melee, and especially since if you're in Dominion you're gonna have to fight cops more than not since more than half of them are flagged as illegal. The SWORD weapons seem interesting, though, especially the grenade launcher for fragging imps and such, although AFAIK you can't get them reliably. The lightning orb is also a fun weapon that's a solid core for a lust build.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Oct 12, 2023
Also also, Slime Queen Palace has a room which gives Biocannisters like every day or so, you can get like 10 biojuice stuff, and when black market vendor shows up it's practicallty guaranteed that she will sell you biojuice

Additionally mushroom forest tiles on the bat cavern pretty much only has slimes so you can get more biojuice there too.

The SWORD weapons seem interesting, though, especially the grenade launcher for fragging imps and such, although AFAIK you can't get them reliably
I believe the Fox Enforcer quest allows you to buy them once you finish it, doesn't matter which side you pick though.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Feathers are ranged weapons. I like the idea of a ranged build just for its theme and flavor, so I try to make one once in a while, but unfortunately ranged weapons are just trash in this game. They have lower damage than melee weapons, as if to balance out the fact that you can attack from a distance, except you can't because the concept of distance doesn't exist in the combat system. Every Skyrim character ends up a stealth archer sooner or later, and every LT character ends up swinging a zweihander.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try this biojuice farm. I know NPCs regain their items over time, but last time I tried it took forever, and it was just faster to remove the NPC and roll another encounter. Is the first slime special in some way? Like does she regain items instantly or something? I know there are two types of slimes, regular robbers and ones that want to transform you, and only the latter carry canisters. They do keep spawning even after you tell the queen to stop (the lore reason being that she has no way to contact her 'subjects' and tell them to stop, so even though she's not making any more biojuice, there's still a lot of them out there), but it's a pain in the butt to farm them. I guess helping the queen is the better choice from a money-making perspective.
I can't say for sure but that Slime Girl from the quest seems to get new Bojuice Canisters every 3-4 hours, kinda same time it takes you to recover from training with Pix or Hannah, also she might carry some extra in her inventory so always check, got REALLY lucky last time and not only she dropped 1 upon being defeated but also was carrying 5 in her inventory!

Ah yes the melee path in this game is broken, first I was an Alicorn (for crit bonus) wielding a Zweihander, then people convinced me to try a Gryphon "Boxer" with Clear Demonstones & the Martial Arts perk you get from training with Hannah and became able to hit over 1,200 damage with my punches.

Nowadays I'm a Dragon Boxer since Fire Element does same damage as Force but way less enemies are spammed with defenses against fire damage (the LEAST resisted element seems to be Poison...but being a Fire Dragon lets me customize my character's looks the best and I gotta have that fashion man!)
P.S: My elemental does carry on the Zweihander path, Mercy is such a precious girl for a fire maniac with a ton of defenses swinging a flaming greatsword.

Jul 17, 2020
tried to build 4.10.0 preview but now all cum is applying 'marked by musk' even without the 'musky' fluid modifier does anyone else have this issue. i just had to disable musk content entirely in my ongoing save

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes