DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
That will be changed later, and all clothing items can do those things as well.
I said permanent, clothing aren't permanent(sorry if this come off as aggressive not trying to be) so unless the stats are still there(for all stats) after taking them off and being naked not what I was talking about. An what do you mean that will change later?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I said permanent, clothing aren't permanent(sorry if this come off as aggressive not trying to be) so unless the stats are still there(for all stats) after taking them off and being naked not what I was talking about. An what do you mean that will change later?
If you don't take the clothing off, the effect is permanent. You can simply apply it to a non-obstructive item like a ring or a necklace, or even piercings if you want to go that route.

Inno has said on discord that she plans on changing how potion effects are considered, as the removal of their permanence was a stopgap measure to help balance out the new combat update. Chances are that potions will have a similar limit function that enchanted items have. This means they'll probably get the "removal of limits for potions" option at some point as well.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Started playing this, a couple days ago. I like it, but it's somewhat 'unresponsive'...
What I mean is in combat i click 3 time on attack, then have to wait 2-3-4sec, then click end turn wait another 2-3-4 sec, then click victory then wait 2-3-4 sec... on and on. I will try the .jar version instead of the 32-bit version see if that help.
My laptop 1.8ghz 2gig of ram is struggling... wish i could play this on my main computer but waiting for repair.

/Edit: I try the new .JAR - 0.3.310 instead of 32-bit, and it's better the unresponsiveness '1sec' is barely noticeable.
/Still a bit laggy but it's probably because i'm playing the game out of a usb connect device and not my internal ssd.

I did one of the starting side quest 'the harpy nest' then transform myself into a harpy-birb
I'm stuck in 'birb' form. I saw I could transform into a slim(item) which then allowed me to transform into anything else.
Is there other way to transform? Will lyseth or lilaya offer a demon transformation at a later point? or potion?
I don't want to drink the slim potion transformation and be stuck 'see-through' or all orifice allow pregnancy.

Wish i could talk to some NPC and revert back to human. Maybe i miss it?

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Started playing this, a couple days ago. I like it, but it's somewhat 'unresponsive'...
What I mean is in combat i click 3 time on attack, then have to wait 2-3-4sec, then click end turn wait another 2-3-4 sec, then click victory then wait 2-3-4 sec... on and on. I will try the .jar version instead of the 32-bit version see if that help.
My laptop 1.8ghz 2gig of ram is struggling... wish i could play this on my main computer but waiting for repair.

I did one of the starting side quest 'the harpy nest' then transform myself into a harpy-birb
I'm stuck in 'birb' form. I saw I could transform into a slim(item) which then allowed me to transform into anything else.
Is there other way to transform? Will lyseth or lilaya offer a demon transformation at a later point? or potion?
I don't want to drink the slim potion transformation and be stuck 'see-through' or all orifice allow pregnancy.

Lyssieth offers you the chance to become a demon after you've had sex with her the first time.

As for why your game runs slowly, make sure your Java is up to date, and even if it is, reinstall it, as it'll clear the memory leaks that commonly cause slowness.

Reactions: Potoum

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

All people drop items when you defeat them and some are consumables that can be enchanted and allow transformation. So for human you have the 'Angels Tears' then enchant it to alter your body parts with the basic transform option and they will become that race. Repeat for any race of your choice but using the appropriate consumable

You can buy most of these consumables in the mall as well, and some pre-made potions

Last edited:

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
All people drop items and come are consumables that can be enchanted and allow transformation when you defeat them. So for human you will be the 'Angels Tears' then enchant it to alter your body parts with the basic transform option and they will become that race. Repeat for any race of your choice but using the appropriate consumable

You can buy most of these consumables in the mall as well, and some pre-made potions
You can also use the debug code. But honestly, I'd recommend doing it the proper way as using the debug can take away from the fun of the game.

Reactions: e-disfunction

anul

May 24, 2017
One thing in her update post that stuck out to me: "Added a toggle in the content options to disable the 'Enchantment capacity' mechanic. (The game won't ever be balanced around this option being turned off, so you will be able to get very OP with it off.) "

A bunch of bugs fixes, some balancing and, sex mechanics were added or changed.

Enjoy! :D
Too bad there is no toggle for potion-permanence.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Hm, I can't seem to be able to download any of the version ? tried the X64 first but the dowbload just gets stuck at 100% and I can never open it, same for X32 and JAR (whatever that is...), when I tried with Nopy the download doesn't even start in All 3 cases. So yeah, looks like a great game but I can't dl it :/

Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know how I defeat the enforcer at the beginning of the story? He is too strong for me, can I buy armor anywhere? I bought the 2.1k dagger

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Brax? Well, you could go grind your level a bit by beating some random muggers and/or prostitutes, but there's also always an option to not fight him and to still be able to complete the quest

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure it is in the "x64" or "x32" links on the initial post. If not, then it's the poster's fault, but you could easily grab it from github without even having the need to compile the game.

EDIT : Also, it is not a file, but a folder.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure it is in the "x64" or "x32" links on the initial post. If not, then it's the poster's fault, but you could easily grab it from github without even having the need to compile the game.
I dowloaded x64 as that's what I'm running on and the github res file is only up to 3.3.8

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes