3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Hi :) When will version 0.4 come?
Can't say that yet. I'm not working on the game fulltime, it's just something I do next to my job. That and the little experience I have at this makes it hard for me to plan a releasedate. I can tell you that the work on the main story for 0.4 is mostly finished, just some details left. Right now I'm working on some of the side stories: Blaire, Connor/Mike, Esmeralda, Victoria and Joseph.

I have some more goals for this update, like a gallery and adding music and sound. I am however also aware that, although mainly because of circumstances beyond my control, the new release is long overdue. With this in mind I might choose to make 0.4 a content only release, without the gallery and without music and sound so it can be released sooner.

Sincerely
Joker

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
For those that don't want to click...

Almost there...
At this moment I'm testing and fixing errors and loose ends. After that I will build the distributions and release a beta version 0.4 first. You people always find some new bugs, no matter how hard I try to trace and solve them, so I expect there will be a 0.4 final release after that.

I'm looking forward to - finally - almost be able to start working in 0.5 and continue Lily's story, creating new scenes and new images. Hang in there friends, Lily is back soon!

Sincerely
Joker

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lily 0.04b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
But Lillian will never make it From Earth to near the center of the Milky Way, Not even at FTL speeds,
At the speed of light, time effectively stops. So for a traveller in a space ship moving at that speed, they could reach anywhere in the universe instantaneously. It would only take a very long time from the perspective of us back on Earth. So any journey to the centre of the galaxy would be a one way trip. On the space ship they could literally get there and back in a fraction of a second, but for us here on Earth tens of thousands of years would have passed

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Getting a couple of errors.

After working for Victoria the second time, I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/victoria/events/event_victoria_001.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'victoria_attraction' is not defined

Followed by a 3000 line full traceback.

Similarly, when I visit the twins after I got the print out, a very similar error message:

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/twins/events/event_twins_flowcontrol.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'twins_attraction' is not defined

Any ideas how to fix this?

Reactions: ffds

Hilde

May 1, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/victoria/events/event_victoria_001.rpy", line 15, in <module>

Similarly, when I visit the twins after I got the print out, a very similar error message:

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/twins/events/event_twins_flowcontrol.rpy", line 2, in <module>

I have same issues

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018

While running game code:

While running game code:

Please replace the file 'script.rpyc' with the one attached here, that should fix it.

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
Next error report:

ÔªøI'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/connor/scenes/scene_connor_008.rpy", line 116, in <module>
NameError: name 'mike_attraction' is not defined

and:

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/mitchell/scenes/scene_mitchell_001.rpy", line 60, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitchell_attraction' is not defined

Last edited:

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Next error report:

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/connor/scenes/scene_connor_008.rpy", line 116, in <module>

and:

While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/mitchell/scenes/scene_mitchell_001.rpy", line 60, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitchell_attraction' is not defined
The version of 'script.rpyc' attached should now fix all 'attraction points' errors.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Can't say that yet. I'm not working on the game fulltime, it's just something I do next to my job. That and the little experience I have at this makes it hard for me to plan a releasedate. I can tell you that the work on the main story for 0.4 is mostly finished, just some details left. Right now I'm working on some of the side stories: Blaire, Connor/Mike, Esmeralda, Victoria and Joseph.

I have some more goals for this update, like a gallery and adding music and sound. I am however also aware that, although mainly because of circumstances beyond my control, the new release is long overdue. With this in mind I might choose to make 0.4 a content only release, without the gallery and without music and sound so it can be released sooner.

Sincerely
Joker
a good honest reply, thank you and good luck with your game!

Reactions: Joker 3d

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
My game crashes on connor an Mike pool party
While running game code:

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes