Recommending Listing games that have h-anime adaptation

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
EDIT : Changing thread to Recommending instead of Seeking in case people are looking for it too.

Original Thread :

So i'm not an avid hentai anime watcher but recently i just found out that some of the game that i played had an anime adaptation. Comparing the scene between the anime and the game is fun for me so does anybody have a list for a game that has h-anime adaptation?
I know there's list and similar thread for non h- one.

(I prefer the less known one instead of a well known one like Eroge, Kuroinu or Bible Black but feel free to list it too). I'll list some that i know.

Thanks demonhuntercrow, Gummiel, crnisl for helping with the list
  1. Lilitales
    Game ||
  2. Brave Alchemist Colette
    Game ||
  3. Melty Quest
    Game ||
  4. Knight Of Erin
    Game ||
  5. Cornelica, Town of Succubi
    Game ||
  6. Summer Life in the Countryside
    Game ||
  7. Fox Girl Naughty Inn
    Game ||
  8. Nope Nope Nurses
    Game ||
  9. Rune Pharmacy
    Game ||
  10. Funbag Fantasy
    Game ||
  11. Princess Lover
    ||
  12. Naedoko Demon's Ground
    Game ||
  13. Oral Lesson with Chii-chan
    Game ||
  14. Manor of Mystic Courtesan
    Game ||
  15. Monster Girl Quest
    Game ||
  16. Dragon Knight 4
    ||
  17. Rance Series
    Game ||
  18. Taimanin Series
    Game ||
  19. Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games
    Game ||
  20. Kuroinu
    Game ||
  21. Bible Black
    Game ||
  22. Prison Battleship Series
    Games: 1-2, 3 || Hentai: ,
  23. Witch of Steel Annerose
    Game ||
  24. A Housewife’s Healing Touch
    Game ||
  25. Beat Angel Escalayer
    Game ||
  26. Beat Blades Haruka
    Game ||
  27. Free Friends
    Games: 1, 2 || Hentai: ,
  28. Sansha Mendan
    Game ||
  29. Succubus in Wonderland
    Game ||
  30. Kunoichi Botan
    Game ||
  31. Abaddon: Princess of the Decay
    Game ||
  32. Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel
    Game ||
  33. How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom
    Game ||
So anybody have other recommendation? Especially on the VN side because i don't play VN that much.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
So i'm not an avid hentai anime watcher but recently i just found out that some of the game that i played had an anime adaptation. Comparing the scene between the anime and the game is fun for me so does anybody have a list for a game that has h-anime adaptation?
I know there's list and similar thread for non h- one.

(I prefer the less known one instead of a well known one like Eroge, Kuroinu or Bible Black but feel free to list it too). I'll list some that i know.

1. Lilitales
    Game ||
  2. Brave Alchemist Colette
    Game ||
  3. Melty Quest
    Game ||
  4. Knight Of Erin
    Game ||
  5. Cornelica, Town of Succubi
    Game ||
  6. Summer Life in the Countryside
    Game ||
  7. Fox Girl Naughty Inn
    Game ||
  8. Nope Nope Nurses
    Game ||
  9. Rune Pharmacy
    Game ||
So anybody have other recommendation? Especially on the VN side because i don't play VN that much.
Funbag fantasy

Reactions: bagithi

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Naedoko Demons Ground
Game ||
It only really cover about the prologue of the game... but hey it should count I guess

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
Funbag fantasy
Thanks, If you know any other let me know especially vn since i rarely played those so it might goes under my radar.
Naedoko Demons Ground
Game ||
It only really cover about the prologue of the game... but hey it should count I guess
Good to know there's still some rpg stuff that i'm missing, It definitely counts. Thank you and let me know if you know anything else.

Jan 26, 2018
if your interested there is also The fruit of Grisaia series it did not get an H adaption but an anime instead also princess lover but there little translation for it

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
if your interested there is also The fruit of Grisaia series it did not get an H adaption but an anime instead also princess lover but there little translation for it
Already watched grisaia and played two route of the game (blonde girl and red haired one) a long time ago, I'm searching for H adaptation only for now. Princess lover definitely count thanks but it's shame there's no full translation of the game.

Jan 26, 2018
Already watched grisaia and played two route of the game (blonde girl and red haired one) a long time ago, I'm searching for H adaptation only for now. Princess lover definitely count thanks but it's shame there's no full translation of the game.
yeah it suck unfortunately i only know of VNs that dont have a H anime like Kinkoi: Golden Loveriche and dracuRiot
which i recommend

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I see you\re interested in fantasy hentai.

As for old ones, there was a cool old story about a betrayed and tortured MC isekaying in his past and, so to speak, correcting his mistakes.
[Elf] Dragon Knight 4 CG RETRO PC VER 1997 - you can find cg, at least, with that. Not translated afaik.
- cool anime adaptation in 1998-1999.

As for translated games/h-anime, you have played/watched Lilith things, right? There's an entire setting.

And what about series? Lots of translated games and h-anime.

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
I see you\re interested in fantasy hentai.

As for old ones, there was a cool old story about a betrayed and tortured MC isekaying in his past and, so to speak, correcting his mistakes.
[Elf] Dragon Knight 4 CG RETRO PC VER 1997 - you can find cg, at least, with that. Not translated afaik.
- cool anime adaptation in 1998-1999.
I'm open to any genre tbh it's just a coincidence that a lot of thing that i liked was fantasy themed. That's a pretty interesting looking one. Never thought i would watch a retro hentai but i guess i'll take a look. Shame for no translation for the game tho.

As for translated games/h-anime, you have played/watched Lilith things, right? There's an entire setting.

And what about series? Lots of translated games and h-anime.
Never really played Taimanin games but yeah i do already watched the series before. It's pretty well known that's why i don't list it (I think i'll list it now with other pretty well known one and a few more that i found for convenience sake).

For Rance I didn't play all of them but yeah i enjoyed it. I actually can't believe i forgot about the man the myth and the legend himself until you mention it, I played too much newer games that I forgot about the old ones.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Never really played Taimanin games but yeah i do already watched the series before.
Well, I have played all these game, and I liked their games more than the lackluster adaptations.
And what about their Prison Battleship series?
Games: 1-2, 3 / Hentai: ,
And Witch of Steel Annerose.
Game /

A bit more of translated things for you from what I played and watched.

Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu / A Housewife’s Healing Touch
A fantasy mystery. MC is a housewife healer with amnesia, everything is not what it seems, there's a plot of a demonic cult, etc.
Game /

Beat Angel Escalayer
Game /
Beat Blades Haruka
Game /

Free Friends
Games: 1, 2 / Hentai: ,

Sansha Mendan
Game /

Last edited:

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
Well, I have played all these game, and I liked their games more than the lackluster adaptations.
And what about their Prison Battleship series?
Games: 1-2, 3 / Hentai: ,
And Witch of Steel Annerose.
Game /

A bit more of translated things for you from what I played and watched.

Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu / A Housewife’s Healing Touch
A fantasy mystery. MC is a housewife healer with amnesia, everything is not what it seems, there's a plot of a demonic cult, etc.
Game /

Beat Angel Escalayer
Game /
Beat Blades Haruka
Game /

Free Friends
Games: 1, 2 / Hentai: ,

Sansha Mendan
Game /
Thank you so much! that's a lot of things for me to checkout. I think i got enough backlog for now to play and i think gonna change the thread to recommending thread instead of seeking to list it.

Already played it and watched it before and i liked it!

Reactions: morphnet