stcx

Nov 12, 2017

Living with Mia v1.5full (Releasing next month) will be the last part of ACT3. So, what's next?

We are really unhappy with the performance of RPGM with it's constant crashing, not being able to save mid scene and no option to rollback. Because of that, we will port the whole game in Ren'Py!

I don't understand why they have to port act 1-3. Just finish act3 in RPGM and start act4 in Ren'Py...:rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you actually start the side quests in Act 3?
mia's by using her laptop, teddy bear and tablet, mc's by going around town and talking to ppls.

Hello I'm here because I'm stuck in the story (really block) .I am when the mother of the hero is arguing with the father.Then the hero is found in his bed but no one is in the house and in town nothing to change.I strive but I find nothing (in the park either) I've had since the first act 1 and I really have a problem.:cry:
Sorry for bad English :confused:
that's end of current version (house is supposed to be empty but dunno about rest).

as for porting whole game to renpy: they tried it once and and it got abandoned shortly. it'd be great for new players since rpgm version is anything but stable but not for old players since don't think many would want to replay whole game again.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
This "Enter some useless text" make me mad. I don't care about their names or relations, just make choice for automatic input for every sh1t you wan't to show us. .i.
Sure, the perfect way to get the game banned in Patreon. And it takes less time to enter those three words in the game than it takes to come here and bitch about it.

Reactions: Sihn8

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Due to the permant game crashes I unfortunately still can't play beyond Mia's first strip club performance. :cry:
Could somebody please upload a save from right after this first strip club performance of her?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please answer me. In Act 1, after the waterpark when Mia is going upstairs and telling the main character not to come, the game gets switched to controlling Mia, which cannot enter her own room or the main's character room or descend downstairs.
This is the problem I encountered when I played this game first time when it was released, which is why I could not continue.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have all mia's side quests done but only have 2 of the 5 for the mc? can some1 help with the side quest locations and triggers for the mc please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Due to the permant game crashes I unfortunately still can't play beyond Mia's first strip club performance. :cry:
Could somebody please upload a save from right after this first strip club performance of her?
got save before club?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and here's your save back (morning after). i thought you meant her 1st trip to club but i see you didn't.

Hi guys, I'm not a fan of RPG games but I like the Incest part so does this games worth the trouble?
well graphics are good, storyline is crap but still quite nice, plenty of sex (mostly with sister/whatever gave as relationship). if you decide to play then save often esp when game asks it.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
and here's your save back (morning after). i thought you meant her 1st trip to club but i see you didn't.

well graphics are good, storyline is crap but still quite nice, plenty of sex (mostly with sister/whatever gave as relationship). if you decide to play then save often esp when game asks it.
Thanks a lot! You are truely the hero of the day! (y)(y)(y) I will have a try and see when the next crashing point appears...

Dr.LockeTheMad

Dec 5, 2018

Thank you

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes