C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
I wonder where did Shades get some of the translations from... and 1 is missing. You have some titles that don't exist.
Original DBID(translation DBID) | Original text / Romanji - found translations | (your title ID) Shades translation
First Title
12 | 根菜 Konsai - Root Vegitable(crop) | (11) Strong
18 | 陽キャ Yō kya - Yang(Ka)/extrovert/outgoing/cheerful/talkative/Popular person | (17) Manly
19 | 陰キャ In kya - Yin yang/introvert/nerd/geek/person with a shady online reputation | (18) Balanced
Different Translation/version?
? (15) Cowardly
? (3) Lucky
? (9) Merciful

Second Title
21 | 下心 Shitagokoro - Lower heart/secret intent/ulterior motive | (0) Romantic
23 | 脳筋 Nōsuji - Brain muscle/person who charges in before thinking/hot-blooded idiot/meathead | (2) Wise
26 | お人好し Ohitoyoshi - Friendly/nice person/soft touch/simple soul/easy mark/soft hearted | (5) Sensual
28(27) | 水も滴る Mizumoshitataru - Water also drips(lol)/splendidly handsome | (8) Lolicon
33(32) | 脱糞 Dappun - Defication/defecate/a bowel movement/evacuation/dejection | (13) Flatulant
29(28) | 波乱万丈 Haranbanjō - Ups and downs/stormy and full of drama/disturbance/wild/roller coaster (sounds like bipolar to me) | Chaotic (Chinese?)
30(29) | 不幸 Fukō - Unhappyness/unhappy/misfortune/disaster/sorrow/woe/death/grief/sadness/addicent/depression/melancholy/gloom | Gloomy (Lowest frequency on google and only translator that lists it)
34(33) | 気合 Kiai - Spirit/fighting spirit/scream/shout/cry/roar/bellow/yell/clamor | (14) Carefree
35(34) | 天才 Tensai - Genius/prodigy/natural gift | (15) Peerless
Confirmed 2nd title?
10 - (6) Kind
19 - (7) Balanced

UNKNOWN
First Title?
4 | 敏感肌 Binkan hada - Sensitive Skin | (3?) Senstive
16 | 硬い - (15?) Tough
Different Translation - Second title?
26 | お人好し - (5?) Friendly
Missing
27 | ワンチャン Wan Chan - One Chance | (?) Underdog
Hmm would seem there are 2 different title sets 1 in DB/25 and one in SampleMapA that has 強運の Good Luck/Lucky 慈悲深い Merciful 臆病な Cowardly in place of 敏感肌 Sensitive 優しい Kind 硬い Tough

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.2 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a begging scene in the tub at the end of the bath if imouto is still frustrated enough (level 2 or higher, plus insertion experience). She might be mad if you refuse, though...
-Gave a win scenario to the first scripted lose fight (so it recognizes when you actually win the match instead of assuming you would lose). You'll gain a bit more if you win, as well as some money. Unfortunately, still trying to figure out the rival's fight, as it doesn't seem to have the same conditions...
-Changed a few of the Imouto's reactions to being creampied (don't know if I got them all) if one has finished the first great adventure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Youre the best bro

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm would seem there are 2 different title sets 1 in DB/25 and one in SampleMapA that has 強運の Good Luck/Lucky 慈悲深い Merciful 臆病な Cowardly in place of 敏感肌 Sensitive 優しい Kind 硬い Tough
Yes, you're right, there are inaccuracies in the translation of some of the titles. but the titles that don't exist were errors made by the dev. and they are 3 and i've already explained them to shade here. there's also "Balanced" which is not bugged, but is duplicated in both Title 1 ID:18 originally "陰キャ" and Title 2 ID:7 originally "ワンチャン".

And now that i look at it "Gloomy" should probably be translated to "Unlucky" as it gives [Golden Shot] which guarantees impregnation and lowers Max AP by 5.

You can also find the updated titles list for v1.2.1 TL0.3, which i've made here

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
anyone knows how the save the settings made in Cheat Table? I keep replacing and saving my settings but it all get reseted once the program closed.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I wonder where did Shades get some of the translations from... and 1 is missing. You have some titles that don't exist.
Original DBID(translation DBID) | Original text / Romanji - found translations | (your title ID) Shades translation
First Title
12 | 根菜 Konsai - Root Vegitable(crop) | (11) Strong
18 | 陽キャ Yō kya - Yang(Ka)/extrovert/outgoing/cheerful/talkative/Popular person | (17) Manly
19 | 陰キャ In kya - Yin yang/introvert/nerd/geek/person with a shady online reputation | (18) Balanced
Different Translation/version?
? (15) Cowardly
? (3) Lucky
? (9) Merciful

Second Title
21 | 下心 Shitagokoro - Lower heart/secret intent/ulterior motive | (0) Romantic
23 | 脳筋 Nōsuji - Brain muscle/person who charges in before thinking/hot-blooded idiot/meathead | (2) Wise
26 | お人好し Ohitoyoshi - Friendly/nice person/soft touch/simple soul/easy mark/soft hearted | (5) Sensual
28(27) | 水も滴る Mizumoshitataru - Water also drips(lol)/splendidly handsome | (8) Lolicon
33(32) | 脱糞 Dappun - Defication/defecate/a bowel movement/evacuation/dejection | (13) Flatulant
29(28) | 波乱万丈 Haranbanjō - Ups and downs/stormy and full of drama/disturbance/wild/roller coaster (sounds like bipolar to me) | Chaotic (Chinese?)
30(29) | 不幸 Fukō - Unhappyness/unhappy/misfortune/disaster/sorrow/woe/death/grief/sadness/addicent/depression/melancholy/gloom | Gloomy (Lowest frequency on google and only translator that lists it)
34(33) | 気合 Kiai - Spirit/fighting spirit/scream/shout/cry/roar/bellow/yell/clamor | (14) Carefree
35(34) | 天才 Tensai - Genius/prodigy/natural gift | (15) Peerless
Confirmed 2nd title?
10 - (6) Kind
19 - (7) Balanced

UNKNOWN
First Title?
4 | 敏感肌 Binkan hada - Sensitive Skin | (3?) Senstive
16 | 硬い - (15?) Tough
Different Translation - Second title?
26 | お人好し - (5?) Friendly
Missing
27 | ワンチャン Wan Chan - One Chance | (?) Underdog
To answer : I had to take some liberties with some of the titles (I mean, would you like a root vegetable defecation onii-chan?), and in some cases I drew inspiration from Monochrome (like with Peerless), and some I threw my own take (Like Underdog, which I personnally think makes more sense to us western people, as Wan Chan is a gambling term, and Underdog is a term used in competitive sports "Such and such is the Underdog in this fight/event")

Also, if you look back through this thread (and monochromes) you will see I have been open to suggestions regarding titles, as some of them just don't work for western players. theres also a space issue, so I couldn't have long titles without causing nasty overlap in the top bar.

(I also tried to line up some titles with the bonuses/stats they gave, but never went out of my way to fully check them all like RodRyo did)

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
To answer : I had to take some liberties with some of the titles (I mean, would you like a root vegetable defecation onii-chan?), and in some cases I drew inspiration from Monochrome (like with Peerless), and some I threw my own take (Like Underdog, which I personnally think makes more sense to us western people, as Wan Chan is a gambling term, and Underdog is a term used in competitive sports "Such and such is the Underdog in this fight/event")

Also, if you look back through this thread (and monochromes) you will see I have been open to suggestions regarding titles, as some of them just don't work for western players. theres also a space issue, so I couldn't have long titles without causing nasty overlap in the top bar.

(I also tried to line up some titles with the bonuses/stats they gave, but never went out of my way to fully check them all like RodRyo did)
I always prefer localisation rather than 1 to 1 translation, localisation helps westerners understand context without requiring knowledge from different culture/languages. So, I'm all for creative liberty.

I mean there could be footnotes like old school anime fansubs, but... that sounds immersion breaking and tedious.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I always prefer localisation rather than 1 to 1 translation, localisation helps westerners understand context without requiring knowledge from different culture/languages. So, I'm all for creative liberty.

I mean there could be footnotes like old school anime fansubs, but... that sounds immersion breaking and tedious.
Translator's note: "plan" means "keikaku".

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021

Page 17... wayy back. Underdog seems to be missing in 1.13 & 1.2.1, wouldn't this change what titles you would get since all titles after it are 1 entry off?

Jun 27, 2018
Shadesishere random event note, he says he's motivated when religion comes by, and then loses a level of motivation. I suspect he is less enthused when his villages door knockers come about than the line he gives indicates. I suspect a reversed translation, unless he's just being sarcastic.

Sep 29, 2017
could you help me to get the game running
I'm not sure what you need. Did you try to do what I describe? I'm able to port this setup around to many PCs and run games without any issue really. Add some context with how far you got and what doesn't make sense. My information provided there is pretty comprehensive if followed

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Does this game have discord server? (internasional not jp).

I play again from the start with new ver+mod+decencor mod & color mod for better experience. My thanks for those who makes the mods.

I keep trying but never got that peerless title sigh.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Does this game have discord server? (internasional not jp).

I play again from the start with new ver+mod+decencor mod & color mod for better experience. My thanks for those who makes the mods.

I keep trying but never got that peerless title sigh.
There's some RNG involved with getting certain titles. You have to hope that the second question you get is the one you need to answer for whichever title(s) you're aiming for, and even if you answer all three questions "correctly" there's no guarantee that you will get the title(s) you want.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere random event note, he says he's motivated when religion comes by, and then loses a level of motivation. I suspect he is less enthused when his villages door knockers come about than the line he gives indicates. I suspect a reversed translation, unless he's just being sarcastic.
actually, for ALL events where the character gains or loses state, the game uses the same line for each one, and when I had those lines as "my state changed" players didn't like it because it wasn't specific. not much I could do overall.

also, laughably, that event can also improve your state, it is literally random.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 1852160 I am having this error on linux mint with wine installed, any ideas on how i can fix this?
This is just a wild guess, but Linux is probably unable to find that file because the OS is case sensitive (even when using wine).

The file is named "SysDatabase.dat" when, according to that error, it should be "SysDataBase.dat". Try to rename it.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
actually, for ALL events where the character gains or loses state, the game uses the same line for each one, and when I had those lines as "my state changed" players didn't like it because it wasn't specific. not much I could do overall.

also, laughably, that event can also improve your state, it is literally random.
Suggestion: That impacted my motivation!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.3.1 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a new item to the suspicious shop if you've completed the great adventure, have all the toys, and interest is above 500
-New Item: Succubus Curse Vial - Guarantees pregnancy if creampied for the next day (added to drinks). Also creates a womb tattoo that becomes visible at night (and which the sister will notice). So now the Pregnancy End can be reached after the great adventure (or not if you just don't shoot inside, or use a pill as they still work).
-Added the option to change her clothes after the bath. Not much in terms of what it affects, but now you can at least see what you've bought her.

Fixed:
-Incorrect check for Curse Vials. Checked for energizers instead (still used the vial when selected, though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 79 Votes