AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Came here after finding out about android version. You can't imagine how much I've been looking forward to it, considering how I currently don't have access to PC

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
New route? what kind of route is it? what can i expect from hotspring DLC?
Instead of making your guild start cooking food you start subjugating if you beat akatsuki and / or the fight afterward. Normally need new game bonuses to do that but we have some gamers here.

Hotspring DLC will let you h your guildmates. Some pics here , you can look through some of the later pages of this thread or go through more ci-en pages for more previews.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Instead of making your guild start cooking food you start subjugating if you beat akatsuki and / or the fight afterward. Normally need new game bonuses to do that but we have some gamers here.

Hotspring DLC will let you h your guildmates. Some pics here , you can look through some of the later pages of this thread or go through more ci-en pages for more previews.
I noticed that even if you go that route, the text says you lost the first fight for some reasons when you get to the tournament arc.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
PSA (for everyone)

pre-order for android starts on the 28th.
release date is on the 5th of next month.

steam multilingual version is also complete but the specific release date is undecide.

PSA (for uploaders)
Please upload the web app and apk version untouched or at most with only mello.second's decensor added.

I will be looking at ーはかせ's web app translation for monochrome and preparing swap in and backup files for:
- translated variable names
- translated cut in files (the buttons you click at night time)
- mello.second's decensor (as backup)
- daseson's colour mod

I won't be preparing a backup for the initial censored images.
I have no idea how to do the more in depth translation copying or apk modifying.
I might look into learning how to fully copy the translation, but no promises.
I won't be doing any copying of FFFox mod stuff.
I won't be doing any apk version modding.
I won't be doing the non daseson color mod.

PSA (for newcomers)
There will be 2 versions for android, an apk version and a web application. I recommend using the web application through Joiplay:
- portable saves
- you can modify variables using the cheat menu
- tutorial for that is somewhere in the previous game monochrome's discussion, so look there.
- and in case you buy it yourself without waiting for a modded version to be uploaded here, you can extract mello's decensor and daseson's colour mod and overwrite the relevant files yourself.
- Joiplay doesn't have an equivalent of cheat engine's freeze for variables, so you can't stop time at night... hey I should recommend that, that sounds like an awesome feature.
It would be an honor for me to see my color mod on Android.

But... wouldn't it be better to wait until it's finished?

Right now it is in version 0.76 and very possibly in the next update it will go to 0.90+ the scenes are many images.

So it would be a matter of time until it is finished.

Or do you plan to update the android version when I update the mod.

It's also a shame that you can't add the FFFOX MOD :(

Last edited:

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
Did anyone know how to unlock the "???" Skill? It was right beside the "69" pose
i think that's the cowgirl pose. you need to buy hentai books from the city. forgot which book but there should be 2 different ones. and dont read them. Its rng so just wait for your sister to find them when shes cleaning

Reactions: LucLore

Mantuy

Sep 12, 2023
i think that's the cowgirl pose. you need to buy hentai books from the city. forgot which book but there should be 2 different ones. and dont read them. Its rng so just wait for your sister to find them when shes cleaning
Thanks for the information

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
It would be an honor for me to see my color mod on Android.

But... wouldn't it be better to wait until it's finished?

Right now it is in version 0.76 and very possibly in the next update it will go to 0.90+ the scenes are many images.

So it would be a matter of time until it is finished.

Or do you plan to update the android version when I update the mod.

It's also a shame that you can't add the FFFOX MOD :(
I am so happy to hear that there is an update to your colour mod coming soon, and I shall definitely download it as soon as it comes out.

For importing the colour mod, it is basically just copy and sort and rename (if neccessary) and paste. Anyone could do it, I just want to make all the configurations of it so that it'll be quicker for everyone else to choose what they want and have it ready.

If the latest copy of the colour mod is ready by the initial release then I will definitely use that version when uploading instead, but I think I represent this entire community when I say take your time, and take care of yourself.

Also making a list of any name changes only needs to be done once, even if they do change the initial image names for any reason. So any update will be applied the same way once that list is ready.

Even bringing up that the filenames might be changed sounds to myself like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, since it's more likely they'll have kept the same filenames as the original just so they can easily update any changes inusuku might add to his own artwork.

And I think it's a little to early to be disappointed that there won't be an FFFox mod equivalent for the android version.
I won't be the one to do it because I'm a noob at modding in general, but the main reason that monochrome didn't get its big brother mod copied over to the android version was because all of its functionality could be replicated through the use of the Joiplay cheat menu.
So I hold hope that someone in the community might know enough about or have enough time to learn about rpgmv to implement the mod on the android version.
Of course that will definitely not happen in the short term because of how different the engine is and how much content there is in the mod, but there is hope.

also I'm a smol fan. thanks for the great colour mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I am so happy to hear that there is an update to your colour mod coming soon, and I shall definitely download it as soon as it comes out.

For importing the colour mod, it is basically just copy and sort and rename (if neccessary) and paste. Anyone could do it, I just want to make all the configurations of it so that it'll be quicker for everyone else to choose what they want and have it ready.

If the latest copy of the colour mod is ready by the initial release then I will definitely use that version when uploading instead, but I think I represent this entire community when I say take your time, and take care of yourself.

Also making a list of any name changes only needs to be done once, even if they do change the initial image names for any reason. So any update will be applied the same way once that list is ready.

Even bringing up that the filenames might be changed sounds to myself like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, since it's more likely they'll have kept the same filenames as the original just so they can easily update any changes inusuku might add to his own artwork.

And I think it's a little to early to be disappointed that there won't be an FFFox mod equivalent for the android version.
I won't be the one to do it because I'm a noob at modding in general, but the main reason that monochrome didn't get its big brother mod copied over to the android version was because all of its functionality could be replicated through the use of the Joiplay cheat menu.
So I hold hope that someone in the community might know enough about or have enough time to learn about rpgmv to implement the mod on the android version.
Of course that will definitely not happen in the short term because of how different the engine is and how much content there is in the mod, but there is hope.

also I'm a smol fan. thanks for the great colour mod.
Just to let you know in advance to help you in your endeavors: when porting the game to rpgmaker engine, Hbox will probably make a few changes to the images besides just naming differently, as they did with monochrome. Since some event types and scripts for messages and image handling are a bit different in rpgmaker, when they reproduced (basically from scratch) the game systems in the new engine the images used for the animations needed to be grouped differently. This is also probably the reason Inusuku mentioned there might be some slight changes in the mobile version of fantasy.

To be more precise, each frame for each animation made by Inusku in wolfrpg is a separate image. When remaking the animations (and costumes iirc) in rpgmaker, Hbox used a single image file with every frame side by side from left to right (lets say it was 4 images of 100x100 pixels, they remade into a single image of 400x100 pixels). There's really nothing much to it, it's pretty easy to do with imagemagick for example, or even manually in photoshop if you're a terminal/cmdprompt noob. Also some images are separated differently, so you need to be mindful to not have multiple copies of the same image in different folders for no reason.

That's basically the primary reason I'm waiting for the color mod of monochrome to be done before porting it. The smart ones probably figured out that most of the files only need to be replaced in the right place, but since the files that aren't 1:1 replacements arent colored yet (I think), no reason for me to do it. Also, since currently I dont have much time IRL and fantasy is a much much larger game with a translation to yet be ported, I'll let someone handle it . Also², it is not impossible to have FFFox mod features in the mobile version, but it would need to be remade from scratch in rpgmaker, so BlueFireNick would have to literally make the entire thing again: a bit much to be asked lightly I think lol.

Reactions: linylo and torresm

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Just to let you know in advance to help you in your endeavors: when porting the game to rpgmaker engine, Hbox will probably make a few changes to the images besides just naming differently, as they did with monochrome. Since some event types and scripts for messages and image handling are a bit different in rpgmaker, when they reproduced (basically from scratch) the game systems in the new engine the images used for the animations needed to be grouped differently. This is also probably the reason Inusuku mentioned there might be some slight changes in the mobile version of fantasy.

To be more precise, each frame for each animation made by Inusku in wolfrpg is a separate image. When remaking the animations (and costumes iirc) in rpgmaker, Hbox used a single image file with every frame side by side from left to right (lets say it was 4 images of 100x100 pixels, they remade into a single image of 400x100 pixels). There's really nothing much to it, it's pretty easy to do with imagemagick for example, or even manually in photoshop if you're a terminal/cmdprompt noob. Also some images are separated differently, so you need to be mindful to not have multiple copies of the same image in different folders for no reason.

That's basically the primary reason I'm waiting for the color mod of monochrome to be done before porting it. The smart ones probably figured out that most of the files only need to be replaced in the right place, but since the files that aren't 1:1 replacements arent colored yet (I think), no reason for me to do it. Also, since currently I dont have much time IRL and fantasy is a much much larger game with a translation to yet be ported, I'll let someone handle it . Also², it is not impossible to have FFFox mod features in the mobile version, but it would need to be remade from scratch in rpgmaker, so BlueFireNick would have to literally make the entire thing again: a bit much to be asked lightly I think lol.
As I thought, it is not as easy as it seems, so I mentioned that it would be best to wait until it is finished.

Well, if anyone wants to take the color mod and try to put it in the Android port, they can do so.

For my part, I will be more than happy to know that my mod will reach more people and they will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it :giggle: .

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Does the sister get pregnant if you do her while she is sleeping and never while awake? If so, what is her reaction?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Does the sister get pregnant if you do her while she is sleeping and never while awake? If so, what is her reaction?
I know that in the other game, I got her pregnant by accident and she never noticed about the sex. Yet she knew very well what happened. And it led to the same bad ending.

I don't know if it's different here, but it's also way easier to avoid pregnancy.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023

I have to admit that my delusions were running away with me when I said I still have hope that FFFox mod might get ported to mobile.

After thinking about it some more, it probably is possible, but I honestly don't want anyone to go through with it considering how much time and effort it would entail, and I especially don't want BlueFireNick to do it, because I want them to spend as much of their free time as they healthily can making FFFox mod as good as they want it to be.

I'm not a complete beginner in terminal, so I plan on making some scripts to automate changing all the images from a standard decensor and base PC version into their counterparts for the mobile version. That way it won't matter which colour version comes after that, I can just overwrite the source files and use the scripts to convert them again.

Thanks for the warning on changed images and image combinations though, honestly until yesterday I didn't notice the (I swear I know the proper word for the 400x100 images back from when I used faststone viewer on windows) because there were so few of them in the directory. (maybe horizontal collage, either way I know how to stitch images together so that's not a problem)

I have a feeling it might be more of a pain in the ass then I first anticipated to check for any smaller changes, though.

I'll probably end up using transparency layers in gimp to make sure everything lines up before automating it.

I'll spend a while learning the process on daseson's monochrome colour version, when I've got it right I'll upload it to the monochrome page so everyone there can have it.

What I am a complete noob at is bugfixing rpg maker errors, no way I could have fixed all the stuff you've got listed in the readme for monochrome, so I think I'll completely give up on the translation for anything other than the internal names readable by Joiplay.

what else was I thinking as my abstract minded self.

right, the readme.

I'm copying the format of your readme and I've edited the Joiplay cheatmenu tutorial with some more tips for the later versions, like changing the default gamepad to have F5 and F12 on the second cycle, using the on screen keyboard to interact with the cheat menu, and the tabs that you'll generally want to use: items, variable and switches.

I've got placeholders throughout my ~Fantasy~ readme for the version names and stuff anyone might want to keep in mind, and reminders for my self.

I'll probably upload a version for proof reading and other stuff to include later in case anyone is curious.

Also contains a shameless request for someone to upload the mobile version when they get get it next month.

Also absent mindedly I realized that fox eared imouto is coming to the FFFox mod sometime so I added that to my TDL to repack as much of it as possible in another directory.

The FFFox and daseson color mod updates are my most looked forward to things next month. Making the mobile fantasy version take 5th place.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I know that in the other game, I got her pregnant by accident and she never noticed about the sex. Yet she knew very well what happened. And it led to the same bad ending.

I don't know if it's different here, but it's also way easier to avoid pregnancy.
What is the bad ending? And it's requirements

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes