hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I finally took the time to look at the code for payday, and found that Inusuku's code has been bugged this whole time, explaining the low paydays. Essentially, your pay is supposed to be based on Guild Rep, but the coding made the decision tree default to '0' rep each time it calculates, resulting in up to 5 times less in pay.
I've noticed the randomness and inconsistency of money earned but I took it as a part of the challenge (between training sessions, random encounters and plowing my sister's cheeks). If the payup was 5x higher than it is right now you might buy whatever you like whenever you like and gameplay will get more linear/boring.

But it might be just me.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I've noticed the randomness and inconsistency of money earned but I took it as a part of the challenge (between training sessions, random encounters and plowing my sister's cheeks). If the payup was 5x higher than it is right now you might buy whatever you like whenever you like and gameplay will get more linear/boring.

But it might be just me.
If it's based on guild rep, it was probably meant to ramp up over time, but 5 times does sound a bit much. I think a gradual increase to 2x/3x higher pay for late game would be enough, when all main story stuff has been dealt with but you might still be missing a few store items.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
This is actually massive for these games. Another thing to spend weekend time on, and now we have a new timeslot for maximum sex per day.

In other news roughly 12 hours before steam version releases.
so what does the DLC come with?

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
A lot of places around the game just have the text that's supposed to be there replaced with "<NoFile>", like what I'm guessing is supposed to be descriptions for the different skills and such. Is this a common issue or have I somehow messed something up?

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
This is actually massive for these games. Another thing to spend weekend time on, and now we have a new timeslot for maximum sex per day.

In other news roughly 12 hours before steam version releases.
I am still surprised this game is going on steam. I mean there is all kinds of stuff there, but i imagined this one would break some sort of line and not get approved.

Power to the dev tho, this game is great and dlc will make it even better. Happy for them.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Hi, can someone tell me how much space does the game require on Android ? I have 1.4 GB but i can't install it and i wonder if it's because of a lack of space or if my phone is just broken.
For me it says 600mb total storage in use, so i would imagine you have enough space and problem is with something else. Try avoiding external storage if you have one and clear space on internal storage.

Reactions: Neeko99999

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I am still surprised this game is going on steam. I mean there is all kinds of stuff there, but i imagined this one would break some sort of line and not get approved.

Power to the dev tho, this game is great and dlc will make it even better. Happy for them.
Most games on Steam of this genre have been nerfed to be Steam-friendly, and all such games which have been nerfed have un-nerf patches on their respective publishers' websites.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

But it might be just me.
It's more of a gradually ramp up to 5x, and unless you're really focusing on it, you'll be closer to 3-4x by around day 100. And despite the 5x amount, past day 100, that still ranges from 10-20k a week, where most of your endgame purchases will just be expendables.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

The spring sale which just ended had Winter Memories on the front page lmao

• Haha
Reactions: akapp and torresm

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
If anyone wants to try the kagura version early, Use a tool like UniExtract and extract the kagura patched game files, Then move the extacted game files over to your current translation install. Note that the title screen will show some missing image errors relating to kagura logos but they can be easily ignored and i have not seen any other errors since.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes