Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I uh... I don't know. lol
I didn't even extract the files, is something not loading on your end?
So in the script files there are a few calls to Data/SC1.jpg, which like you, as far as I can tell does not exist, and it threw a couple errors for me during testing in one of Kasumi's scenes. So for now I made a 1x1 white square graphic to toss in which resolved the error message but I have no idea why the calls are there in the first place lol.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So in the script files there are a few calls to Data/SC1.jpg, which like you, as far as I can tell does not exist, and it threw a couple errors for me during testing in one of Kasumi's scenes. So for now I made a 1x1 white square graphic to toss in which resolved the error message but I have no idea why the calls are there in the first place lol.
Huh, that's very weird. And it's definitive proof that there's at least one other bugfix on the way. :LUL:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I've always asked these question everytime a bugfix version is released :
What bugs were fixed? minor? major? avoidable or unavoidable?
Was new content added?
How quickly can I transfer over the current translation?
Overall, is it worth it?

this bugfix, which doesn't seem to actually fix any bugs, and is more a typo fix update, is going to get a deferred pass for now, once I've got the translation fully done on this ver, then I'll probably transfer it to this (or next) bugfix version
If the bugfix actually had new content? then yeah, I'd switch, even mid-translation. but it doesn't so...

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
He did what. Oh crap, . Also holy cow, the DLC is still hogging the number one spot on DLsite.
Welp. Back to Cheat Engine we go again. EDIT: No change needed, the same CT from 2.0.0 works.

In other news, is it normal behavior to get the same pair of panties (or same unsuccessful result) twice in a row when searching for panties while the imouto is in the bath?
I can get behind a one-off chance, but it's been happening most of the time at this point.
I'm at the point where I suspect it's because there's a time-based random seed and I've been getting both before the seed refreshes.
It's always interesting to see what kinds of games top the charts on dlsite/steam for ero content. Imo this game certainly deserves it, but I would have figured the txt-y RPG VN presentation would turn off more people. I guess it's helped by not having any other major releases around it.

Then there's games like Summer and Winter memories that you really wonder about giving its niche(?) content, even if the 'censored' version lol. But both were #1 on steam and dlsite for ages lol.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Maki_

Dec 7, 2019
For those asking earlier, successfully completing an abstinence week just gives you a bunch of skill points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka

KlTTE

Feb 5, 2024
is the dlc already translated ? also someone knows if i need to play the all the game again to see all new lines ?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Shadesishere Imouto_prpr
Question: How do you handle updates to original game? Do you use folder compare to check the differences? How do you transfer translation to the updated version?
You know technical questions for curiosity.
Transferring I've just been doing within Translator++; you can merge an existing project onto an updated game and it seems to be able to identify what's new and what isn't. Probably. It ported well enough from the base JP version to the DLC version for me and I did some testing to see what happens if you add random new lines to a script, but in this most recent little update I have to say that I didn't find any lines that needed redoing at all. Not sure if the merge did something weird, or maybe I just missed anything, or maybe there weren't script changes?

Thus far I honestly just went through each event file by eye to see if lines were missing. It'd probably be better to toss the raw scripts in git or something and see if anything changed that way, maybe I'll try that next time. For the bit of stuff I've done in Wolf Editor I just have a text file documenting the changes I've made and how to easily find them to reapply on updates.

Anyhow, back to reviewing the Album. Gonna actually get something out today!

Mee-Mee

Dec 27, 2020
is the dlc already translated ? also someone knows if i need to play the all the game again to see all new lines ?
Usually, those kinds of questions are not welcome. Not me; I do not care, but some feel that you are obligated to answer or that you are demanding anything. Anyway, not my circus, not my monkeys.

The answer would be to check the first page; you should be able to see what´s available.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes