3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't waste my time with this shit of kintic novel, where the Proganist don't ave no help, no interect with lonely characther. No one who help her honestly. Thi make all man rapist and crminal aginst the law. I think this is bad indea I even se in my whole life "The world where the main female protagosts don't do nothink to fight al moltester, repist, asshols and jerks. No had iwiilpower to fight back all of them" this is whole ponts I hame aginst the kinetic novel. The girl no have a background whe she became the Bitch whe can fight all of them.
So you like it then?

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
I don't waste my time with this shit of kintic novel, where the Proganist don't ave no help, no interect with lonely characther. No one who help her honestly. Thi make all man rapist and crminal aginst the law. I think this is bad indea I even se in my whole life "The world where the main female protagosts don't do nothink to fight al moltester, repist, asshols and jerks. No had iwiilpower to fight back all of them" this is whole ponts I hame aginst the kinetic novel. The girl no have a background whe she became the Bitch whe can fight all of them.
can you imagine, just for a second that she might actually like all of the sexual attention she's getting? Look at how she dresses...

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Has the English gotten any better or do I need to spend more time figuring out what the f they are saying after every single sentence instead of jacking off?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
people usually complain about obnoxiously large dicks.
Never thought I had to complain about a game having only small dicks but here I am.
This game only has characters with tiny 1 inch wonders and it's super boring.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
nothing new? 5min of dialog, no new scenes, tried to move saves to a new folder too, but did not work, unless the entire update were a few stills and some text?
it does say 0.06 on the main menu, but not sure i got 0.06 end?
yellow coloured still with a naked girl on bed and then it say end of version?

Reactions: FastBullet

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
So this stroy i only rape, rapist, ugly kid like a old man. The protgonisto no have a Background Story, Blackmalig nonsense, rapist at home, kids are olso assholes, repist Thives. Breaking in her house to rape her. This is kind morponti agint this kintic novel without Whole background of Lizi why she is Bitch, in sense: who can make regred to evryone to abouse, rape balckmailng her, she make gone evryone in prison. But this I don't see anywhere. The outor of this donte know how awhome can be enger about this shit on her, she can denuce evereone in not time. But this is nothink mor a dream whe the female treated like a shit.
Holy Spellcheck Batman! 2nd Language? or indictment of a school system? I'm trying to figure out whether they like it or not.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If this is a game. For me isn't game where no choise in it. So I sai this: No Choise, No Game, No Party No Downlode, female protagonist or not. Kinetic Novel don't whortly my time. I wast of time. I'm slepped on eat. Face on tabole a skipped whole story, whit my anger and swearming, i lost in sleppend ti gon to hend a deleted the game.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
If this is a game. For me isn't game where no choise in it. So I sai this: No Choise, No Game, No Party No Downlode, female protagonist or not. Kinetic Novel don't whortly my time. I wast of time. I'm slepped on eat. Face on tabole a skipped whole story, whit my anger and swearming, i lost in sleppend ti gon to hend a deleted the game.
Dear Sir,

besides the fact that I find your version of the English language rather very funny, I think it's about time you stop bullying this threat with your opinion and harsh criticism on this "game". If you would make a small effort and try to read the complete message of the Dev on the OP, you would know that there are at least 2 warnings, stating this is not a game at all but a kinetic novel AND that it's about a naieve girl who will get fucked by losers, old dudes and too young looking boys.
And so what, I happen to like that kind of stuff !
Please move on to other games, I'm sure you'll find some you like, but do yourself a big favor and read the complete OP page first before you download and play !!!

Greetz,
PatrickB

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Another good release. Its obviously not for everyone but for those that it is, its good.
what was good about this release ?
honestly asking as I did not see anything special in this update unless my download was bugged or something :p

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
It saddens me to see the blatant use of the "N" word and the totally racist remarks that follow. There are plenty of ways to insult people without stooping to this crap. Please Dev rephrase the insult to some thing that does not need ethnic, religion or other extreme right remarks...

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Seriously, how can you in all good conscience post a comment with that many red squiggly lines under almost every single word??? It's like you have no arms and are hitting the keyboard with a pencil in your mouth!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Seriously, how can you in all good conscience post a comment with that many red squiggly lines under almost every single word??? It's like you have no arms and are hitting the keyboard with a pencil in your mouth!
I wast my time with this "Game" if you wont call it in this way, i lost my time. The girl no have personlity who act like Bitch, and i Think she isn't so naive. The whole story is nithink more whe the loose, kids ugly like olds man rapide her blakmailnkg her, for what, for nithin. I suaggest read more books before write a stroy like this. This no need my time. And you said I gon to hard on this stroy? Come on, man. If this was a book, you will by it or you look on another written batter?

Reactions: makcim334

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I wast my time with this "Game" if you wont call it in this way, i lost my time. The girl no have personlity who act like Bitch, and i Think she isn't so naive. The whole story is nithink more whe the loose, kids ugly like olds man rapide her blakmailnkg her, for what, for nithin. I suaggest read more books before write a stroy like this. This no need my time. And you said I gon to hard on this stroy? Come on, man. If this was a book, you will by it or you look on another written batter?
You've attempted to convey your opinion several times. You don't like the game. Your beginning to border on trolling. Maybe it's time you moved on to a game you like.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes