3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I like the game but one thing I don't like, no option to choose whom you will let MC fuck, all scenes are forced
didn't u read the description? It says "kinetic novel. all u have to do is click to progress in the story" but yeah, i feel u

god, i hate little brats who think they can score with any woman

Last edited:

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi, guys! Yesterday I finished the rendering of all scenes for Day 6, but when I played it then I was quite disappointed with the last scene that I created. It wasn't enough saultry for me after all. Sometimes it happens. When you create something you think it's hot, but when time passes, then it seems not so hot as before. And suddenly I had an idea about another ending of this day and it should be really very hot. So I've decided to replace the final scene of this update and render new images for it. I really think you will find it very fapable. So the new update will take few more days to be finished.

Thank you for your support, friends. Day 6 will have a large lesbian tribute, I hope you will like it.
day6 club33.png

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
You guys,

I'm a bit in a dilema right now.
I respect the Dev for his efforts for making this great little VN, and I also want him to get something for it in return through Patreon. But so it happens the link for V 0.06 was already posted on the other forum, with their stupid (commercial) slow download links.
Dev also said this was his first 'try out' game, and that he is already busy working on something new in the meanwhile, so Liza's story will come to an end soon.
This forum has givin me a lot of 'nice time' and it is a pirate site after all, and mostly I'm a leecher, so in return here it goes :

Re-up :

Should work now :unsure:

Have fun ! And good luck to the Dev, keep it going !

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Change Log: She grows not only one brain cell BUT two this time around. Also added - She gets nailed again and again... by total strangers due to the sign on her back that says. "I'll do anything for attention!" :LOL::giggle:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So this stroy i only rape, rapist, ugly kid like a old man. The protgonisto no have a Background Story, Blackmalig nonsense, rapist at home, kids are olso assholes, repist Thives. Breaking in her house to rape her. This is kind morponti agint this kintic novel without Whole background of Lizi why she is Bitch, in sense: who can make regred to evryone to abouse, rape balckmailng her, she make gone evryone in prison. But this I don't see anywhere. The outor of this donte know how awhome can be enger about this shit on her, she can denuce evereone in not time. But this is nothink mor a dream whe the female treated like a shit.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So this stroy i only rape, rapist, ugly kid like a old man. The protgonisto no have a Background Story, Blackmalig nonsense, rapist at home, kids are olso assholes, repist Thives. Breaking in her house to rape her. This is kind morponti agint this kintic novel without Whole background of Lizi why she is Bitch, in sense: who can make regred to evryone to abouse, rape balckmailng her, she make gone evryone in prison. But this I don't see anywhere. The outor of this donte know how awhome can be enger about this shit on her, she can denuce evereone in not time. But this is nothink mor a dream whe the female treated like a shit.
what in the world are you saying lol

D

Deleted member 451676

Pretty encouraging to see that horny 12 years olds with the writing skill of... well, 12 year olds are breaking into the adult game scene.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
what in the world are you saying lol
I don't waste my time with this shit of kintic novel, where the Proganist don't ave no help, no interect with lonely characther. No one who help her honestly. Thi make all man rapist and crminal aginst the law. I think this is bad indea I even se in my whole life "The world where the main female protagosts don't do nothink to fight al moltester, repist, asshols and jerks. No had iwiilpower to fight back all of them" this is whole ponts I hame aginst the kinetic novel. The girl no have a background whe she became the Bitch whe can fight all of them.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes