3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Since so many requested it, I made one

Changelog:
V5.0:
Day 5 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V4.0:
Day 4 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V3.0:
Day 3 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
Best changelog ever :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Since so many requested it, I made one

Changelog:
V5.0:
Day 5 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V4.0:
Day 4 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V3.0:
Day 3 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
Yep, never gets boring, she loves screwing that's for sure, no boring laps in the Game... Wants to make all men happy, nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: patrickB

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Pretty straight forward game. No choices just text. Story is okay. Quality is meh could be better. Otherwise alright overall.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The story is very simple. MC is one of the dumbest chicks ever who gets into a series of "situations." If any character with a D is introduced into the game, chances are, sooner or later, MC's gonna be getting the D. Fat dudes, stumpy kid dudes, old dudes, very old dudes. What's not to like? :LOL:

Dev is not trying to make "The Godfather" here folks, this is like "The Naked Gun" of adult VNs...and watching Naked Gun isn't a bad way to spend a few hours. ;)

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
The game looks great and fun. What I didn't like is the Characters icon on text. it is so really distracted because they are so big on text with face Character left so right left right etc lol, think it would be better if make it small than big is much better?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
The story is okay, although the game could use better lightning on the characters and scenes in general, everything is so dark

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes