3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think we need to give the Dev the opportunity to earn some money for his effort, so let's wait for public release.
@Deesco : can you inform us when public release for Day 5 will be pls ?

Great game and I love Liza !!! :love:
Thank you, Patrick!
I will publish the free version 20 days after the game release. The story is moving to its end, I already write scenario for my next game where a player will have options to choose what to do. One step forward )

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Thank you, Patrick!
I will publish the free version 20 days after the game release. The story is moving to its end, I already write scenario for my next game where a player will have options to choose what to do. One step forward )

The story is moving to its end? Why so soon? I was hoping to be more longer and to have plenty of more interesting story situations with Liza - I really,really like Liza and i really wanted to see more of her story! Until now they was only 4 not so long updates and now it's going to end so soon? I am glad you start the scenario for your second game (with choices) and can't wait to see and try it,but i am a little upset Liza's story it will end so soon! I hope at least Liza will be again the protagonist in your second game,so we can see her again(and may be play with her this time) and may be this kinetic novel was something like a prehistory for Liza's life,because like i say i really,really like Liza(and i can see is not only me who like her) and i want more of her story's life! PS: I appreciate and respect your work DeeSav and i need to say you did a great job for your first game! I'm just a little sad it will end so soon,but i hope may be we will see Liza again and may be this is the reason that story to end so soon! Anyway,can't wait for the next(may be last) update and may be later after that for your next game(may be again with Liza :D )! Again,great job - Have a nice day! :)

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The story is moving to its end? Why so soon?
Thank you for your words of support. I think I have to explain my future plans.

I don't want to do any games eternally, that's why I always have the plan of the game right from the start. It means that I understand where I want to come in the end. So I mean that on the Day 7 this part of Liza's Story will be over. Let's call it Volume 1. Then I will start another game that will be mostly about seducing with another female character. But it doesn't mean that we won't see Liza again in the future. I like Liza because I've spent a lot of hours to create her model from zero and I love her sexy body. ;) But I plan to show the results of those blackmailing "relationships" by the end of Day 7, so I will.

When I'll purchase the new station for rendering, I'll be able to do much more, but now I collect money for the initial payment for that station. That is important along with increasing my skills in 3d design and creating scenes.

Once again, thank you for your interest, I do this stuff to share it with you. See you soon! :cool:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The WORST type of game to have as a kinetic novel is a corruption game like this one... Even if it's 95% content on corrupt 5% pure, you need that option to be faithful/loyal for the corruption to mean anything. Just don't feel like you are corrupting anyone if you don't have the ability to pick the corruption option. The way Elena's Life was done is a good example of tossing a bare-bones token non-corruption route.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just heard that the liza's story is coming to an end, and I'm sorry to hear that, because I love liza's innocence , but I also think it is good also, before a story starts to get boring, I just hope your next game will also have this kind of ntr in it, and if it does, I sure will keep supporting you on Patreon and following your work, but I also loved the way you brought out your releases, there was never a boring minute in your releases like in some games here, where you wait a month for a release and all you get it to see a kiss(if your lucky).
So in hoping to see more great stuff from you DeesCo, keep up the great work.

Reactions: patrickB and DeeSav

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So the game is ending soon, I guess asking for a change log is kinda pointless lol.

Being honest as others have said, good game but, having only one route through the game aka total corruption and no balance meaning no innocent route choices to make, just makes the game predictable and boring, and for a girl who was ALL That back home, she must have zero confidence and zero self esteem however minor to just fall on the cock of every old man who touches her, she came across as the true blond bimbo.

Also not many actual choices to be made in the game which really negates the player even being there.

Hope the Devs next game takes all constructive comments here on board, otherwise it will just be another repeat of the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, the preview pics are super grainy, so I won't try this game, at least not yet. Did you guys finish rendering the pictures? I always get grainy pics like this when I cancel the render process before it's finished, but if I let it finish, even my slow ass PC doesn't make grainy renders. I hope you guys fix that and have an amazing game that gets a lot of support. :)

Reactions: brittC25

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Since so many requested it, I made one

Changelog:
V5.0:
Day 5 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V4.0:
Day 4 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)
V3.0:
Day 3 added where Liza fucks around a lot (not her Fiancee but sometimes in his presence)

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes