3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So what's the normal rate in number of days to wait for the free version to be available, after release to patrons of a new update of this awesome magnificent game please ?
Thank you, Patrick, for your words of support. I plan to make updates available for free downloading 20 days after the release date. My 1USD patrons will receive the link 14 days after the release. I guess it's logical.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Thank you, Patrick, for your words of support. I plan to make updates available for free downloading 20 days after the release date. My 1USD patrons will receive the link 14 days after the release. I guess it's logical.
Thank you for the response, and yes that makes sense !
I'll wait my turn, looking forward to the new content.
Keep up the good work (y)

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
In one of the earlier comments someone mentioned that the Tags should be updated. Too bad that hasnt happend yet. I love anal and im always looking for new content out there, so this game has slipped through my hands unfortunately.

And a little sidenote: Im sure it has been mentioned already plenty of times but the girl looks like the hot version of a lizard woman. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC in this gives new meaning to dumb blonde but with that said good game look forward to this new update.

Reactions: DeeSav

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow this is so boring.

First, please add the kinetic novel tag ...

the rest is a standard bs "story". Its the same like in a lot of other "corruption" games. "Magic drugs" and blackmail.

Ah - and then there is plain pointless racism on top of it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I agree this is a ntr (type B) drama novel. Just because protagonist is female, doesn't hurt that much. If MC was male, it would be heavy ntr novel. So shhhh :p
I don't know. Change the story so that it is Liam's Story, about a young, vain, self-entitled man, engaged to a business woman; where Liam has various misadventures with and is seduced by other women, young and old. That describes half the games on F95 that are NOT thought to be NTR. Neither would this one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow this is so boring.

First, please add the kinetic novel tag ...

the rest is a standard bs "story". Its the same like in a lot of other "corruption" games. "Magic drugs" and blackmail.

Ah - and then there is plain pointless racism on top of it.
I don't think the racism is pointless. I believe the developer has deliberately portrayed Lisa as an unlikable person, so that we don't feel all that sorry for her when she gets (literally) fucked over.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't think the racism is pointless. I believe the developer has deliberately portrayed Lisa as an unlikable person, so that we don't feel all that sorry for her when she gets (literally) fucked over.
Thats the next problem, she has no character, she is just a trope - there is nothing to her that give any meaning to the story or what happens to her. She could be a white box with a sexy photo being raped. Thats the difference between good and bad games. The good ones have characters, the bad ones have decent looking render images.

Cut the racism and nothing changes - and that is the meaning of pointless. She will still hate the guy and will still be fucked/raped by him. If the guy would be a nice, charming and sympathetic person that we can relate to, THEN her racism would have any impact. But she just is racist against a disgusting, blackmailing rapist ... that is black, the other are the same and just white.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't know. Change the story so that it is Liam's Story, about a young, vain, self-entitled man, engaged to a business woman; where Liam has various misadventures with and is seduced by other women, young and old. That describes half the games on F95 that are NOT thought to be NTR. Neither would this one.
You got me wrong. Same game but dev lets you see the story from Michael's perspective.

Last edited:

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In fact, it's interesting to read posts here. :cool: I assume that all people have different taste and fetishes, along with that many of them expect that a rookie dev like me should start creating deep and complicated games with tons of animation right from the start. That's why I placed warning on the OP and told that it's my first experience in 3D graphics and game creation. Also there I described the main idea of this game and reccomended people who don't like it not to play this novel at all. But sometimes I doubt that some read it. Too bad.

Thanks to those who say words of support and understanding to me. I appreciate that.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I like the fact that you even dare develop a game in the first place, and then also with a unique female character !!!

And yes, why the hell would I want a game with enormous amount of choices and a 500 page book with character development-depth. Most of those games take like 8 or 10 updates before you even get to see a tit or the pubic hair of pussy (I'm exaggerating here hé). And you know what, 8 or 10 updates, that's like 8 or 10 months, espacially if they are on Patreon !
No, I like me some simple game, easy story, good looking girl, fap fap fap, getting good pleasure out of it, and then up to the next :LOL:
Thank you for this update Deesav, much appreciated, and I still think you deserve much more support !
Keep up the good work (y)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
In fact, it's interesting to read posts here. :cool: I assume that all people have different taste and fetishes, along with that many of them expect that a rookie dev like me should start creating deep and complicated games with tons of animation right from the start. That's why I placed warning on the OP and told that it's my first experience in 3D graphics and game creation. Also there I described the main idea of this game and reccomended people who don't like it not to play this novel at all. But sometimes I doubt that some read it. Too bad.

Thanks to those who say words of support and understanding to me. I appreciate that.
Similar drama story, male protagonist with wife and two daughters in sandbox game setup will rock. :ROFLMAO::eek:(y):devilish:
Slow corruption is a must. :p
Hahaha! That would be NTR on steroids. Does Michael have to watch? :eek:
nooo i don't like when MC or partner finds out adultery too early. Like this story or like MGf amnesia, partner doesn't aware of heavy drama adultery which caused by netori guys or girls.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I like this Game,easy to play,sexy hot scenes,not too much reading,love the dialogs and gets right to the Point,in my book this Dev deserves a lot more followers than he has now,even if it just one dollar,I make it a habit to support Games that i like,and this is one of them,as soon as I drop some Devs that don't Post regulary, then I sure will upgrade Payments for this Dev,but me supporting 10+ Devs on Patreon I have to watch my budget.....

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The new update is so Great - I really like it,how many times Liza was fucked,just for 1 day and she already have her first "DP"(double penetration)! Amazing! May be on the next day(next update) she will be fucked even more - we will see this next month i thing! Great Job - continue on this way DeeSav - your game is literally "Amazing"! Can't wait to see,how "Big Whore/Slut" Liza will become! :D

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A poor man's Anna's affection. Another Female protagonist game where the Boyfriend is some idiotic, bumbling fool who's too stupid to know that his fiancée is being fucked right next to him.

I don't get the fascination of see a young hot women fuck a bunch of old guys.

Reactions: darkhound1
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes