3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Is there an ETA known for day 3 version ?

This game (or Kinetic novel, whatever) is very nice, I also love Liza's character, at least she's different from the million Daz3 clones we get to play with :love:
Also want to encourage the Dev @DeeSav (DeesCo) for continuing on his own path, doing great for your first game/KN/VN/...
And oh yeah, this game gives me a lot of pleasure when I'm playing it :cool:

Reactions: DeeSav

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is there an ETA known for day 3 version ?
Thank you. Currently I'm working on the last scene of Day3. It will take a few days more to finish what I planned. I will publish the update for my patreons first and with some delay add it to the free access. I appreciate your words of support very much. I hope my next products will be more complicated and would be interesting for the part of community.

winnie1970

Dec 19, 2017
The most important thing is that the author should already have the storyline and the end of the story in mind. No "Let's start and think where it goes". To many developers start like that and when there are no more ideas the game/novel is abandoned with a lot of followers left behind disappointed.
I really like this sort of story and I appreciate that there is no "Big Tits" tag on this game. So keep going but keep in mind my comment.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
It's a new version ( 0.3 ). I was wondering that too, but OP probably just forgot to update the thread title. Anyways, nice update again, and keep up the good work.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It's a new version ( 0.3 ). I was wondering that too, but OP probably just forgot to update the thread title. Anyways, nice update again, and keep up the good work.
It's corrected now. Well done Mr. Mod.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I fear we know where the story goes with Liza - this has become a bit too predictable for my taste. But still hoping for a twist or two.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks again for the update,your the Man!!!!
Like always, I just loved your update,cant wait to see more.......LIZA IS HOT...Period...
:love::love::love::love::love:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Liza is great - Blonde are my weakness! Nice update - I just start to thing,after so many guys which Liza fuck already and of course she will continue to fuck even more and more,how it's possible to don't go pregnant until now? Hahaha.... May be she will be pregnant in future updates,i can only wondering about this! :) PS: Continue with the good job DeeSav,you do amazing game and i understand this is you first project,so congrats!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just a Word of the folks that come here just to bitch,because of these People many Devs where discouraged on continuing there work,many good games have been discontinued because of this, to those people all I can say is do it better, I criticize sometimes also, but only about what I think could be done better with the Game, If you don`t like the Story,good for you, move on then and let the People that like it also it......
Thanks to the Dev for the Great Game and don`t get discouraged, you have these people bitching all over the forum, and almost always the same folks......
All I can say to these People is: do it better.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
She fell too easily into men, maybe its just a demo version. So wait for the next update maybe more better. Goodluck

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the dev keeps delivering, 0.3 have more silly scenes with Liza. you could say this is one of the top "silly" games there is, better then Lida, Sarah and the kind, still just 7 patrons supporting and I wonder why.
sure, I usually ask for quality, intelligent games, slow corruption, but this game is that kind of genre where u just have a laugh how silly everything is. keep it up, hopefully the people that supported Sarah will find this gem.

i was thinking, to make Liza change after a bit, she realize whats going on and instead of letting herself be the victim she take charge and become a domina where she is the one that corrupt all the males, sure she will still fuck them, but on her terms. :) that would make it more original.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes