3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just love this horny bitch,and all those horny bastards trying to get in her Pants (If see has them on).
The guys look like they escaped a Senior or Retirement home.....
This something that a lot of us have been missing.
Can`t wait for this Horny bitch to Return soon........
He sure has my Support that`s fore sure.(y)(y)

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
GUYS. If you are not into YOUNG 20 year old girl fuckin 60 year old saggy perverts DO NOT even download. I am still so disgusted that i had to play MILF City for 2 hours to erase the images of those old ugly fuckers off my mind... this game will haunt my dreams at night... No offence to the dev but maybe u need better photos in the description.
I do not understand how and in what world it is possible that when the mc is "female" every fuckin ugly character tries and succeed to fuck or grope like is the most normal thing on earth... Never played a game where the MC is male and in every 5 renders he has sex or grope all the women around...

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Racism, palpable misogyny, literally every guy is a predator... the dude who made this seems to live in real peachy world.

Not even gonna touch on the overall terrible technical quality and storytelling. Yikes. I think the most optimistic thing i can say is the author has A LOT of work to do in terms of being a game dev.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If someone is still unawared what they have here, let me describe it shortly by myself:
- It's a "Kinetic Novel", where the player may only click to proceed the story line. If I planned to create a linear story, that is logical that I used this sort of the game. This novel is very simple and I didn't want to make players do extra actions (clicking, walking somewhere etc). Just click and read.
- The main idea of this novel is that a naive, silly, arrogant girl from a small town came to the big city with her fiance where she got surrounded by a number of perverted guys of different age. Most of them are either old/young, ugly, poor... in other words, they are outsiders/losers. So instead of manipulating people, MC got in situations when she is used by all those characters. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't try it. (I will place this warning to the OP)

I hope now it's clear. ;) Have a good time!
Regards,
Dee

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If someone is still unawared what they have here, let me describe it shortly by myself:
- It's a "Kinetic Novel", where the player may only click to proceed the story line. If I planned to create a linear story, that is logical that I used this sort of the game. This novel is very simple and I didn't want to make players do extra actions (clicking, walking somewhere etc). Just click and read.
- The main idea of this novel is that a naive, silly, arrogant girl from a small town came to the big city with her fiance where she got surrounded by a number of perverted guys of different age. Most of them are either old/young, ugly, poor... in other words, they are outsiders/loosers. So instead of manipulating people, MC got in situations when she is used by all those characters. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't try it. (I will place this warning to the OP)

Regards,
Dee
Just one comment: The word is 'losers', not 'loosers'. 'Looser' does not exist as a noun in the English language. You might want to make that correction in your next release.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here. Just suggesting a minor correction to something that bugs me.

Reactions: DeeSav

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
- The main idea of this novel is that a naive, silly, arrogant girl from a small town came to the big city with her fiance where she got surrounded by a number of perverted guys of different age. Most of them are either old/young, ugly, poor... in other words, they are outsiders/losers. So instead of manipulating people, MC got in situations when she is used by all those characters. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't try it. (I will place this warning to the OP)

Regards,
Dee

Sounds good,but i don't mind to do and some other clicks and make some choices - besides to continue the story line,the player need to do clicks (you can't avoid that) :D But after all,this is your game,so you decide how to do it and how to proceed,we (the players) can only enjoy it and try to give some suggestions! I enjoy it to play and only with reading the story,so i don't care how will proceed in future (on the same way or with some choices),i am open to play different kind of games!
PS: Continue with the good work - the game is very nice,i hope will start to be even more and more amazing! :)

Reactions: DeeSav

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sounds good,but i don't mind to do and some other clicks and make some choices
Thank you for your opinion. My next game will be much more complicated and there you'll be able to do a lot of clicks. I prefer this game to be linear and "kinetic", because it's my tryout. While being able to present the story, I spend this time to improve my 3D skills.
Continue with the good work - the game is very nice,i hope will start to be even more and more amazing!
The main thing here is the story of how the arrogant, but silly glamour girl can be used by tricky outsiders/losers. Sure I will continue the novel to present more scenes and situations. Thanks.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just want to say I love this Game, a little work on Liza`s face and I would make this Game one of my favorites as would alot of other people I have chatted with.
Keep up the Great work.

Reactions: Logan84 and DeeSav
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes