3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just a Word of the folks that come here just to bitch,because of these People many Devs where discouraged on continuing there work,many good games have been discontinued because of this, to those people all I can say is do it better, I criticize sometimes also, but only about what I think could be done better with the Game, If you don`t like the Story,good for you, move on then and let the People that like it also it......
Thanks to the Dev for the Great Game and don`t get discouraged, you have these people bitching all over the forum, and almost always the same folks......
All I can say to these People is: do it better.
I agree that people who continually bitch about a game should just drop it and play something else. They stomp and scream that the game is not what they want. Ok! Go play something else.

But developers need to develop thicker skins along with their games, and realize that they will NEVER please everybody. If they want to alter their games because of criticism, fine - if that's what they really think is best for the games. Otherwise they should just brush criticism aside. If they change their games to something they don't really want, they risk becoming disenchanted with their own games.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I agree that people who continually bitch about a game should just drop it and play something else. They stomp and scream that the game is not what they want. Ok! Go play something else.

But developers need to develop thicker skins along with their games, and realize that they will NEVER please everybody. If they want to alter their games because of criticism, fine - if that's what they really think is best for the games. Otherwise they should just brush criticism aside. If they change their games to something they don't really want, they risk becoming disenchanted with their own games.
don`t get me wrong,I also criticize, had Devs tell me to fuck off after criticizing some points of a game,but that can`t be helped, the only thing that bothers me is some people just trash a complete game, without even saying what could be done better, those people should just move on to something else.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The tags of this thread should also be updated and 'drugs', ntr', 'rape' and 'anal sex' should be added

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think rape tag would be appropriate, because she is enjoying getting screwed and you don't hear hear screaming and fighting while getting banged.

Reactions: DeeSav

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think rape tag would be appropriate, because she is enjoying getting screwed and you don't hear hear screaming and fighting while getting banged.
You can't consent when you are drugged out of your mind, so the bar colleague scene and the anal sex at the end are rape.

EDIT: And the first time sex with Aldo is also rape since it is wine+drugs

EDIT2: also screaming and fighting is not a good rule to determine it is rape. Some victims just freeze or don't resist much out of fear when their assailant is much bigger and stronger.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You can't consent when you are drugged out of your mind, so the bar colleague scene and the anal sex at the end are rape.

EDIT: And the first time sex with Aldo is also rape since it is wine+drugs

EDIT2: also screaming and fighting is not a good rule to determine it is rape. Some victims just freeze or don't resist much out of fear when their assailant is much bigger and stronger.
Well if that was rape she sure loved it, because you can see that she has pure Lust in her face, and when she sees Aldo again, she doesn't run away or starts screaming etc. But I agree with you on the anal tag.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Well if that was rape she sure loved it, because you can see that she has pure Lust in her face, and when she sees Aldo again, she doesn't run away or starts screaming etc. But I agree with you on the anal tag.
Doesn't make it not rape, in fact that is what the whole genre of NTR is based around is the corruption through non- consensual sex. The fact the woman is a complete idiot doesn't help either.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Can you guys make it so that when people are speaking they don't show the naked bodies next to the text? Like I just started he game and you have to see 4 extremely ugly guys all naked. Game needs an "ugly bastard" tag. I can someone handle it maybe later on if I have to see naked old men, but they don't even get to the apartment yet and you already have to see those images? How bad do you want to turn people off?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Can you guys make it so that when people are speaking they don't show the naked bodies next to the text? Like I just started he game and you have to see 4 extremely ugly guys all naked. Game needs an "ugly bastard" tag. I can someone handle it maybe later on if I have to see naked old men, but they don't even get to the apartment yet and you already have to see those images? How bad do you want to turn people off?
I respect your opinion about the old bastards, but it's just an opinion. I happen to like old ugly bastards who get to fuck the nice good looking smoking hot MC chick in games . And I mean a lot, like in very very much. The scenario with these lucky bastards is one of the things that makes this game very fapable. I'd say to @DeeSav : keep it coming man, the more the better...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's fucking drugged.

How do you think date rape drugs work?

She has hardly any idea what's going on, that's the purpose of them it's still rape.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this game its a parody game, very hard to take it seriously, if I do its so damn bad i can't play it.
sure the rape is not my taste, but is there anything that's my taste? the whole game is sexists and the poor girl is used like she is worth nothing. how can we play this at all without feeling bad?
for me the only way to play it is to see this as a parody/comedy, and that include the rape and drugs and whatever.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So what's the normal rate in number of days to wait for the free version to be available, after release to patrons of a new update of this awesome magnificent game please ? :unsure::whistle:

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes