3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
In fact, it's interesting to read posts here. :cool: I assume that all people have different taste and fetishes, along with that many of them expect that a rookie dev like me should start creating deep and complicated games with tons of animation right from the start. That's why I placed warning on the OP and told that it's my first experience in 3D graphics and game creation. Also there I described the main idea of this game and reccomended people who don't like it not to play this novel at all. But sometimes I doubt that some read it. Too bad.

Thanks to those who say words of support and understanding to me. I appreciate that.
Just accept it as criticism ^^

When you publish anything, there will be critique and feedback. When you dont want that, dont release anything :p

I just stated my opinion and in the second post I even tried to explain why I think that it is boring.

And no one expects that any first game has to be deep, complex or perfect - but without critical feedback the next will be not that much better. The game has a uninspired base story, that is close to a 1:1 copy of some other games - that is no problem for some, but I like good somewhat unique (and at best! believable!) stories in these games :) And for a pure fap fap game the sex scenes are to plain, simple, boring and short. There are just a lot of them, but I think fewer with more screens and stuff would be better. Its like an action movie that shows you the same canned explosion from different angles and with other objects - a lot of bang, but not good.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@DeeSav if you want actual criticism: You should look in to what went wrong with the bar renders and learn from it.

In 'day4 bar3_1.png', 'day4 bar3_2.png' Liza's skin is greenish
And in 'day4 bar6.png' it is so bad I think it could qualify to give this thread the alien tag

Reactions: DeeSav

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
@DeeSav if you want actual criticism: You should look in to what went wrong with the bar renders and learn from it.

In 'day4 bar3_1.png', 'day4 bar3_2.png' Liza's skin is greenish
And in 'day4 bar6.png' it is so bad I think it could qualify to give this thread the alien tag

There is nothing wrong - everything is good! Go check yourself to the doctor! :)

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You should look in to what went wrong with the bar renders and learn from it.
Thank you. I know that. The reason why I got that problem is that I'd decided to experiment with rendering devices to reduce rendering time. The scenes in the bar took 24 hours each to finish them. Now I gain experience and try to avoid the same mistakes in the future. Thank you one more time.

Oct 25, 2017
A poor man's Anna's affection. Another Female protagonist game where the Boyfriend is some idiotic, bumbling fool who's too stupid to know that his fiancée is being fucked right next to him.

I don't get the fascination of see a young hot women fuck a bunch of old guys.
Well, I like it.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
A poor man's Anna's affection. Another Female protagonist game where the Boyfriend is some idiotic, bumbling fool who's too stupid to know that his fiancée is being fucked right next to him.

I don't get the fascination of see a young hot women fuck a bunch of old guys.
Yeah, and I happen to like it as well !
Lucky old dudes :D

Reactions: BeastMaster59

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Just starting into the game - the game looks promising (and I think the preview pix of Liza shows she is a hot pretty girl to my taste).

One big thing missing - no 'legal age only' warning screen at start - may not matter in dev's country but here in US could be a distribution stopper. Since Dev says he is new, thought I would send this advice.

Now on to playing it....

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
She looks like a fucking lezard
I'm not sure what your trying to point out here, but I sure as hell know you need to fucking learn how to spell.
Either you're English speaking, and you meant "lizard"
Or you're French, and then you forgot the 'accent aigu': lézard
So, which is it, huh ?
:coffee:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure what your trying to point out here, but I sure as hell know you need to fucking learn how to spell.
Either you're English speaking, and you meant "lizard"
Or you're French, and then you forgot the 'accent aigu': lézard
So, which is it, huh ?
:coffee:
Oh God,Im cracking up,and PLEASE,don't call my baby Lizard!!!!:sneaky:

Reactions: patrickB

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There is not much actual player interaction in this game.
Renders are also very grainy looking.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
There is not much actual player interaction in this game.
Renders are also very grainy looking.
It's a kinetic novel (and it's my first attempt to create anything, so I started from the simplest) and I put the warning to the OP. Renders in the first two days are really grainy, but since the 3rd day I increased time for rendering all scenes, so there shouldn't be bad renders.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 260483

Overview:
Let me introduce you my first visual novel - Liza's story. Now I'm working on the demo version that I plan to publish and make available for free downloading. The content that you will see in this game will be: Corruption, Cheating, Blackmail, Public Sex, Threesome etc. No zombies, aliens or other not realistic stuff.
Liza is a young, beautiful and arrogant girl and it's about her adventure in a big city to where she had moved with her fiance. She has a lot of expectations and dreams of easy life with a lot of money and pleasures, but let's see what will be there in reality
WARNING:
- It's a "Kinetic Novel", where the player may only click to proceed the story line.
- The main idea of this novel is that a naive, silly, arrogant girl from a small town came to the big city with her fiance where she got surrounded by a number of perverted guys of different age. Most of them are either old/young, ugly, poor... in other words, they are outsiders/losers. So instead of manipulating people, MC got in situations when she is used by all those characters. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't try it.

Thread Updated
: 2019-05-16
Release Date: 2019-05-16
Developer: DeesCo
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 207234 View attachment 207235 View attachment 207236 View attachment 207237 View attachment 207233 View attachment 207238 View attachment 207239
Just wanted to tell you that I really like your game!

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes