3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
This was great but the developer needs to work on the girls face, it looks really weird at times.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Guys, I like to read your thoughts and ideas, really. I agree with part of them and may include some scenes in the game. But I ask you to accept a few things:
It's the first day only. Let me introduce more characters I planned before in few next updates and let me present you events, scenes and build relations between the main characters. And later we'll see what can be added to make the game more spicy.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Thanks for your posts guys. Let me reply as honest as I can.

- It's my first project and I am not master in 3d software, but I try to do my best. I have created the MC from zero and didn't use standard faces or morphs. I wanted to create an arrogant, spoiled girl, who despises the ordinary people around and who used lips injections of hyaluronic acid etc. Sorry that many of you are disappointed. But I didn't mean to create an ordinary and natural girl.
- I agree about eyes. I think it's because she wears ophthalmic lenses. But on the second day she decided to throw them away.
- English is not my native language. I tried to do my best to avoid mistakes in my text, but... I would be glad if native English people would help me to improve it.
- About rendering quality. Yes, some of the images have poor quality, but it's because some of the renders took about 24 hours to finish. So I stopped rendering earlier. Sorry. I will try to avoid that in the future.
- I will use this MC model in the future updates of this game, so if you don't like her, I'm sorry. When I'll be more experienced creator then I will create better models with less distortions. I hope so. But it will be in the next game. This is just a start and my tryout..

Thank you all!
Dee
Nah... dont change because people said so, its just opinions... doing the character from scratch is a great job, just improve her thats all... great job keep it up!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, I like to read your thoughts and ideas, really. I agree with part of them and may include some scenes in the game. But I ask you to accept a few things:
It's the first day only. Let me introduce more characters I planned before in few next updates and let me present you events, scenes and build relations between the main characters. And later we'll see what can be added to make the game more spicy.
I suggest you make the game you have planned, it's (probably) the best way to stay motivated. :)

Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
Well man, I don't want to be hard on you, and I strongly believe any effort should be supported, but you destroyed your story there man.
First of all, she's extremely ugly, and after that she just lets everyone grope and fuck her after 30 seconds? wtf?

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
First of all, she's extremely ugly, and after that she just lets everyone grope and fuck her after 30 seconds? wtf?
Thanks, man.
- About being ugly: I have remastered MC face to make it less artificial. The present look you may see on the OP. This look will remain with this girl till the end of the story.
- About things going fast: I use my notebook for rendering. Some single renders take more than 12 hours to finish now. For me it's not too fast :D. That's why I can't create tens of renders to slow things down. Not today. I use Liza's legend to faster the things: "silly". Also I create situations as in simple comedies: very hard to imagine them happen in real life, but may see them in the movies.
I understand your position and I hope you understand mine.

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
@pim0

The face does fits its just that I times it looks really odd with the different expressions she makes. At this point I find the babe and the game great. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: pim0 and DeeSav

indicaxsativa

Dec 26, 2017
Her dress is too short so dudes touch her butt all the time and lift up her skirt but she is too nieve to stop them, A+ I'm hooked

Reactions: DeeSav

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
About being ugly: I have remastered MC face to make it less artificial. The present look you may see on the OP. This look will remain with this girl till the end of the story.
- About things going fast: I use my notebook for rendering. Some single renders take more than 12 hours to finish now. For me it's not too fast :D. That's why I can't create tens of renders to slow things down. Not today. I use Liza's legend to faster the things: "silly". Also I create situations as in simple comedies: very hard to imagine them happen in real life, but may see them in the movies.
good job(y)
The dev deserves all the support!

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have replaced the archives available for downloading on the OP. It's the same day and version, but I have replaced old Liza's avatars for new ones. I would appreciate if you would look at them and give me your feedback. Now I may return to the second day events.
I haven't replaced other pictures because in this case it would take too long time for me to render them again. I prefer to proceed further.

Thank you in advance.
Dee

Reactions: patrickB

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nice job. I look forward to future updates. What's your release schedule?
Thank you. I hope to publish one more day each new month, but the "narrow place" for me is the productivity of my rendering device (I currently use my notebook for that). But I'll do my best to proceed without delay. I want to share this story with the community because I find it's exciting and interesting.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Thank you. I hope to publish one more day each new month, but the "narrow place" for me is the productivity of my rendering device (I currently use my notebook for that). But I'll do my best to proceed without delay. I want to share this story with the community because I find it's exciting and interesting.
I like your work and history and I hope that in future Liza there will be humiliation, anal, Double Penetration, corruption, rimjob with old men, blackmail and group sex. Keep it up.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks, man.
- About being ugly: I have remastered MC face to make it less artificial. The present look you may see on the OP. This look will remain with this girl till the end of the story.
I understand your position and I hope you understand mine.
First off, I enjoyed it. I realized it was a first release and had my expectations set as such. Definitely better many alphas I have played. Some of the feedback I thought was a bit harsh. The main character's body made up for her face, but everyone has personal preference, as well as manners. A friendly suggestion is that she tweaks her eyebrows. Thinning them out would do wonders. I randomly came across a real-life look-alike, just for kicks.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Will your next games be similar to this one regarding cheating, corruption and NTR?

Because I just LOVE those!!

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes