3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
like the story,the face fits to her (arrogant),and I love the white socks on her,and most of all,me being a little older,the thought
screwing a nice fox like her brings the animal outa me.
long live the Old Timers......:ROFLMAO:(y):cool:

Reactions: baka and DeeSav

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it's hard to find good female protagonist game on these day, i have good faith in this game and it's huge potential. It'll sell like a butter when it has ntr and much more high schooler handsome guys, but the mc eyes are weird like an alien to me could you please fix that in the next future
Probably the best female MC so far is Jessica.

Sophia have a nice start but still long way to catch.

Now to try the game.Very few have public sex.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
maybe we can consider her some kind of "meta" girl. u know all those sci series out there with abilities. her ability is maybe to make dudes horny or something with those "eyes".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
dude change the face too ugly honestly
Sorry man, I like such look of girls :cool: How many men, so many minds. (y)
While it's not a "give me a paper bag" :eek: ugly for me (I mean, there are worse looking customized DAZ models you can find here), her eyes are a tad too large for a human being ("manga eyes" syndrome or something) and looking at her mouth makes me think "Steven Tyler" :confused: :ROFLMAO:, not "woah, a sexy girl" o_O.
While those proportions aren't awfully off the scale here, they're sure scraping the limits of humanly possible. I could get used to this kind of face, though. Maybe even find it being pretty after a while or after a few heavy drinks.

Reactions: DeeSav

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
I don't have a problem for female lead character to be "ugly", but I have a problem of a to much grain or noise in renders, some character models is floating in the air, or are just out of proportion. This all is just a big turn off.

Reactions: crugh2112

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm grateful for all posts, both support and criticism. It's my first 3d project and I'm a rookie in 3d design. I will take into consideration your suggestions and in the next project I will try to apply those of them that are not against my taste. Sorry for those who are disappointed, but I'm going to continue with this story and improve my 3d design skills.

Thank you, everybody!

Reactions: BruceLee73

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I hope she's a little bit smarter than Elena, because she is definitely not prettier :oops:

Reactions: Moria

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I'm grateful for all posts, both support and criticism. It's my first 3d project and I'm a rookie in 3d design. I will take into consideration your suggestions and in the next project I will try to apply those of them that are not against my taste. Sorry for those who are disappointed, but I'm going to continue with this story and improve my 3d design skills.

Thank you, everybody!
I wish you well with your project :)

Reactions: DeeSav

tommy65

May 17, 2017
was the title changed to Lisa's Story from Lizards story?
My word...I'm straight but the guy looks prettier than Lisa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
whats up with her face?

• Haha
Reactions: duane71
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes