3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
She just moved in and was molested twice, groped, fucked and is being blackmail by two people.

View attachment 207512
LMAO... had me at Hello... First time veiwer here... In process of downloading now... what caught my eye was... > No zombies, aliens or other not realistic stuff. In the opening.... No XXXF tits and no + foot Peckers lol That Craps getting really really OLD.... Just hope like in all Games the size of Tits go from A to what ever size lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it. and its that type of game that remind you of lida and sarahs life. silly and stupid, but also sexy and hot if you can play it with humor and not seriousness. it will not take many updates that we lose interest in her as its "too easy", she will fall victim for all males in the game. so, with that in mind its not bad, sometimes its fun to play a silly game. keep it up!

Reactions: DeeSav

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
silly and stupid, but also sexy and hot if you can play it with humor and not seriousness
Exactly. Thank you for understanding.
it will not take many updates that we lose interest in her as its "too easy"
You have read my mind again. I'm not going to run this game for years, it's just the way to introduce myself to the community. It's not going to be an eternal game with numerous updates for years. After the story will be told, I will start another game.

Thank you all!

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As I said, criticism helps to look at the subject from different angle. It's very useful, if it's not abusive. I'm grateful for that.

I spend this night to remaster the MC face to make it less artificial. But I don't want her to look like an ordinary girl, according the legend she's a glamour bitch. But I indeed did some changes. I'd like to hear your opinions abouth the result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to remaster all Liza's avatars used for her expressions during the dialogs and then I will be back to the second day. I've got a good scenario for that and a few interesting events.

Thank you in advance.

hardgamer

Mar 18, 2018
As usual.. she will fuck half of town as many other girls that moved into new town.. deja-vu?
Of course it's a deja-vu, but definitely one of the good kind. i just like this genre and enjoy playing similar games, just as i like watching superhero-movies that all follow the same basic pattern ;-)

Reactions: patrickB and DeeSav

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
As I said, criticism helps to look at the subject from different angle. It's very useful, if it's not abusive. I'm grateful for that.

I spend this night to remaster the MC face to make it less artificial. But I don't want her to look like an ordinary girl, according the legend she's a glamour bitch. But I indeed did some changes. I'd like to hear your opinions abouth the result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to remaster all Liza's avatars used for her expressions during the dialogs and then I will be back to the second day. I've got a good scenario for that and a few interesting events.

Thank you in advance.
Wow, absolutely fantastic ! I think especially her mouth looks better. Have to wait maybe to see a picture where she has a big smile, that was a bit weird imo in previous version. But with this character you're set to go for an excellent game with some great dialogues and situations. I like the 'thoughts' concept of your game a lot and also the fact that the 'underdog' persons of society get a chance with her :cool:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Btw, even though this was your first version and it was rather short (understandable of course), I didn't have so much fun with a new game on this forum as with yours in a long time ! Please keep it going, very very fapable game :p

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
can you make something like the adventurous couple, it is so hot
I don't mind against the idea, thank you for it. Please understand that I'm going step by step through the scenario and be logical (even in this silly game ;)). I have many plans in my head, be sure, but I can't put them all to the game at once. I hope you will like playing the next updates and see more exciting things there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a "sarah's life" genre game and should stay like that.
now, to make this game last a couple more chapters, choices would be nice.
so, what we should choose is: do we let the creep have his way or push him away.
this will not mean we get less scenes, only that we can stop it when we want.
so, in the "drug+rape" scene, we can choose if we gonna drink the wine or not.
if we refuse, he will not be able to fuck her, but only grope her a bit.

i agree to make something like adventurous couple.
example: the boyfriend catches her getting groped by some random dude, he gets angry first, but also aroused so he stop and let the grope continue. later he talk to her about spicing up the relationship. i would love gloryhole, and sharing her with his boss or something.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes