3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
was the title changed to Lisa's Story from Lizards story?
My word...I'm straight but the guy looks prettier than Lisa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
whats up with her face?
If it bothers you, just imagine putting a bag over her head while screwing her.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Wait... you are telling me that that girl is not an alien?! She sure does not look like a human lol :p
Well I agree, Her eyes and lips need to be smaller, she looks exactly like this guy
1545849641042.png
haha anyway its not like everyone masters DAZ3D give him a break for his efforts and he will fix shit on the way up.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
If there's a female protagonist, ntr and old men , I'm in. İncrease render quality and a more beautiful female protagonist becomes super.
Thanks

Reactions: aksk971 and DeeSav
D

Deleted member 451676

Tried it and - ugh!

At first sight my thought was 'A different face at least' so I downloaded and looked at the images after unpacking. Wasn't attracted by what I saw there but thought the writing might be good and save this. How wrong I was.

The writing's awful (although the spelling and grammar ain't that bad - I've seen worse today!) and the story's forced - not convincing at all. I stopped playing at the scene in the lobby when her fiancée is knocking over Aldo (sp?) with that present box (is that supposed to be her luggage?! :ROFLMAO: ) and the ensuing inner monologues from the two old leery geezers.

Too bad really as the potential is there - who wouldn't want to see this arrogant bitch's fall from grace, getting used and degraded, corrupted and used? The setup is convincing (her as the proverbial bubblehead) but the execution is lacking. In that regard Elena's story or Ana is better. YMMV.

Deleted.

2/10
Complains about the story being forced and non-convincing, then proceeds to cite Elena and Anna as better examples.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for your posts guys. Let me reply as honest as I can.

- It's my first project and I am not master in 3d software, but I try to do my best. I have created the MC from zero and didn't use standard faces or morphs. I wanted to create an arrogant, spoiled girl, who despises the ordinary people around and who used lips injections of hyaluronic acid etc. Sorry that many of you are disappointed. But I didn't mean to create an ordinary and natural girl.
- I agree about eyes. I think it's because she wears ophthalmic lenses. But on the second day she decided to throw them away.
- English is not my native language. I tried to do my best to avoid mistakes in my text, but... I would be glad if native English people would help me to improve it.
- About rendering quality. Yes, some of the images have poor quality, but it's because some of the renders took about 24 hours to finish. So I stopped rendering earlier. Sorry. I will try to avoid that in the future.
- I will use this MC model in the future updates of this game, so if you don't like her, I'm sorry. When I'll be more experienced creator then I will create better models with less distortions. I hope so. But it will be in the next game. This is just a start and my tryout..

Thank you all!
Dee

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I love corruption games. Will player choice play a role in this VN or are you planning for it to be a kinetic novel?

Reactions: DeeSav

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I love corruption games. Will player choice play a role in this VN or are you planning for it to be a kinetic novel?
I love them too. As I said, it's my first tryout in 3d so it will be a linear visual novel, without possibility to choose actions. I decided to proceed from simplest things to more complicated. I hope you understand.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for your posts guys. Let me reply as honest as I can.

- It's my first project and I am not master in 3d software, but I try to do my best. I have created the MC from zero and didn't use standard faces or morphs. I wanted to create an arrogant, spoiled girl, who despises the ordinary people around and who used lips injections of hyaluronic acid etc. Sorry that many of you are disappointed. But I didn't mean to create an ordinary and natural girl.
- I agree about eyes. I think it's because she wears ophthalmic lenses. But on the second day she decided to throw them away.
- English is not my native language. I tried to do my best to avoid mistakes in my text, but... I would be glad if native English people would help me to improve it.
- About rendering quality. Yes, some of the images have poor quality, but it's because some of the renders took about 24 hours to finish. So I stopped rendering earlier. Sorry. I will try to avoid that in the future.
- I will use this MC model in the future updates of this game, so if you don't like her, I'm sorry. When I'll be more experienced creator then I will create better models with less distortions. I hope so. But it will be in the next game. This is just a start and my tryout..

Thank you all!
Dee
Well the first impression for me is good and i think when you upgrade your skills in 3d software the graphics and the animations will be better. I hope you to continue this game and personally i don't have a problem with MC face (specialy when she gives a BJ:giggle:).

Keep up the good work.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The game is really,very nice and i like it - I don't know why the others of you don't like how Liza look,but i like that look of her and for me she is very sexy and provocative (may be she can make in future,some changes going to a surgeon and make him do her ass and breasts more bigger,but even now i like her a lot)! I am glad,just from the beginning on the game she already cheat on her fiance and fuck some strange old guy (I really enjoy it,when some sexy girl like Liza,fuck some old,ugly guys - haha... :) )! For first project,this looks like its gone a be,very nice and awesome game and i really hope to continue on that way in future and i hope so Liza to become more and more sluty and will become a real whore,fucking everyone,everywhere,anytime,doing it with more then 2 guys and let them finish everywhere - even inside her pussy! May be she will start to look for a job in some next update and it will be very nice if she can start to work like a prostitute - but i only can hope this to happen! PS: Happy Holidays! :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm no fan of young arrogant women but I'll make an exception today. I'm going in. ;)

Keep a lock on my GPS! :D

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes