3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Liza's story" version "0.07".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Liza's story" versione "0.07".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say that im happily surprised,didn't think I would be seeing anything from my girl Liza again,and I must say I loved this release.
I am hoping that the dev will be releasing further stuff in the future,will definitively start support again then.

Reactions: ntrvip

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Does this have actual groping scenes? Or is it one single scene, and that's all we get for that? I'm trying to find a good "groping/molestation" "female protagonist" game.. that isn't a "Mom of 3 with a grandkid on the way gets blackmailed by high school boy".

Reactions: GreatBuddy

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Does this have actual groping scenes? Or is it one single scene, and that's all we get for that? I'm trying to find a good "groping/molestation" "female protagonist" game.. that isn't a "Mom of 3 with a grandkid on the way gets blackmailed by high school boy".
Yes it has besides kid groping. Also you can try Anna adventure and lily of the valley. Those are more serious with good storyline.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
any update
Liza's Story has currently reached the end of its first chapter. I think I will use this model (Liza) in another story later. Now I'm working on another project - Zarina's Seduction that will present more beautiful female models and will be a game with player's choices to become more interactive. You may find more about that on my Patreon page.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, friends.

Unfortunately the last days have brought me a new test. My mom got to the hospital with a heavy stroke. During the last days I had no time to work with the game and it will be presented later than I expected. I hope I may return to coding next week, and if so, then it will be presented in May. I understand it's a bad news for you, but it's very hard for me to think about games in the situation I am now. Life is not easy sometimes.

God bless you all!

Dee

---------

DeeSav
I say this here so I wish you strength and don’t focus on the game but on your own family.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hello, friends.

Unfortunately the last days have brought me a new test. My mom got to the hospital with a heavy stroke. During the last days I had no time to work with the game and it will be presented later than I expected. I hope I may return to coding next week, and if so, then it will be presented in May. I understand it's a bad news for you, but it's very hard for me to think about games in the situation I am now. Life is not easy sometimes.

God bless you all!

Dee

---------

DeeSav
I say this here so I wish you strength and don’t focus on the game but on your own family.
That's awful news.... take care of your family, don't worry about the game for now. Your mom is the priority

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeeSav

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Liza's Story v0.07

Download

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes