VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The quality of the writing here is just fucking great. I love the playful back and forth between Sandra and Chris, even when she catches him doing something wrong, she's more amused then mad. Fucking love it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also ended the sex scene with wife after she catches you looking.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
i used the patch but still the words "landlord, landlady and tenant" pops up. How do i fix this

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
You need to re-render the bathroom sex scene, there is this annoying moving black dot in two of the animations. Also there are some quick image transitions during the scene.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah patch not working for me either, replaced original and did nothing, deleted the normal rpy file that remained and it did nothing. Think the patch needs updating for this game version

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The included patch file didn't work for me, so I edited the .rpy file instead? Not played through completely but so far getting better results.
I used patch from this post and all working fine.

Lovely Game :) (y)
But Inc Patch not working ...stil talk about landlady (y)
Yeah patch not working for me either, replaced original and did nothing, deleted the normal rpy file that remained and it did nothing. Think the patch needs updating for this game version

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well that's what I call a completely unrealistic story, I mean a virus that ensures that everyone around the world has to stay at home to avoid being infected and then also this strange and unrealistic name of the virus covid who is supposed to believe something like that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice game so far, a little less content but really hot pics/renders.

I've made a quick Music add-on for it, here the download links:

April 14, 2021:
The games seems to be abandoned, I set my Mod therefore to on hold now.

Game complete with included
I-Patch and Mod (~122MB):
-

Android port with included
I-Patch and Mod (~122MB):

8.2.2021:
ShaddyModda made a compatibility patch so you can use the WT Mod
from Jeevant and my music Mod at the same time.

Link to the compatibility patch HERE.

Last edited:

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Love the renders. Its few and far between when the younger girls actually look young. Not like 35 or older. The story so far is great. I only wish it was longer. But still great job and keep up the good work. Ill keep playing as you upload.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well done so far, I like how the story is developing. I hope this one gets finished, should be lots of spicy fun.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes