Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Sep 7, 2020
Never have I seen a furry game with a abysmal rating on this site until I stumble upon this while wondering what happened to the Legend of Krystal game and it's subsequent remakes.

Last edited:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Now I Wanna Dance. I Wanna Win. I Want That Trophy, So Dance Good

DA15A9DC-CFB2-4FAB-881F-E865E63E8F3D.png
Happy Monday Everyone! Welcome to SpookyTober!!

First we’re happy to release build 0.1.4.1 to everyone. Above you can find the download for the launcher. If you have any issues or concerns please reach out to the Public Build Errors and Feedback or the Launcher Errors and Feedback Channels in the Discord. Check out the Patreon Post here for the build changelog.

Now let's take a moment to chat about Build 0.1.5.0.

We are targeting a release for Praetorians, Aldrukai, and Bloodbounds for Monday October 17th. We had planned to release the build today, but simply put, It’s not ready. Unfortunately this puts our Marine supporters in a needlessly awkward position of having a build that is targeted for an October 31st release. So we have made the decision that Marines will have build 0.1.5.0 available to download on Monday October 24th. This means Pilots will be next on November 7th and Peons will be November 21st. We are grateful for the patience you have afforded us. Thank you

Here’s what we have been working on

Compound made an Incredible Marine Dropship model. If you’re not already in the discord, jump in and head to #Public-Teasers channel to enjoy the Dropship in all its 3D Glory. Now Compound is expanding his role assisting Kuja in planning and creating all future Backgrounds. Stay tuned, we look forward to showing off the fruits of this partnership soon.

Over the past few weeks Kuja has been diligently streaming his progress on the Generic Male Marines for the Absolution. Thanks to his hard work, we now have lots of variety in how the male marines will look. Here’s a taste of some of the options we now have access to.

2 Body Types, Fox and Husky
3 Faces for each Body Types
3 Tails
2 Pee Pees
20+ Hairstyles

045451C3-D633-4CFC-8845-938F43A0FEC8.png
(NSFW versions in the Patreon post only)

Now Archie is working on getting the art implemented in Spine. Soon we’ll have these boys animated and implemented in the Absolution.

Let’s close out Today’s post with our Coders

Hooch completed assembling and implementing the collision for the Hangar and Armory Backgrounds. Now Hooch is back to working on the Combat System. While we’re still far away from showing it to you, You can rest assured we’ve been diligently chipping away at the work.

Ron’s focus has been on implementing the Quest Code for leaving the Absolution. This also includes implementing the dialogues for Maeve, the Armorer and Male Marines. Implementing the Marines and Armorer, when their animations are ready. Implementing the Maeve and Kay Shower scene. And finally giving the much needed tender, love, and care to Vanlen’s scenes. The fixes you can expect to see are.

Implementing Spanking Scenes 2 and 3
Implementing the Thighjob Scene
Fixes to some Layering Issues
Fixes to Alignment Issues
Renaming Animations for Organization
Unlisting Old Versions of Animations
While it took quite a bit of time, Vanlen and his minigame are now in the state we intended. We hope you take the time to return to them when you play build 0.1.5.0. We look forward to the feedback as future scenes and quests are planned.

Thank You All for the Patience and Support. We apologize for the lack of communication in September. Until next time. Peace and Stay Strong.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
It’s been a little while since I’ve done this.
4C6B37B4-8072-467A-8991-01CD61FD0A19.png
E7A105CC-E91B-4ADE-80E5-1F54260D6E6D.png
73F75A8C-6946-4C5C-B6D0-7D8C5D1EE7A8.png

The Concept Sketches for the Tavern scenes posted back at the end of August,

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
You still don't have any penetrating sex scenes either in your game. For one reason or another, both of you are stalling on making actual content.
Don't tell me was fan made lmao :KEK: :KEK:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Now I Wanna Dance. I Wanna Win. I Want That Trophy, So Dance Good

View attachment 2080717
Happy Monday Everyone! Welcome to SpookyTober!!

First we’re happy to release build 0.1.4.1 to everyone. Above you can find the download for the launcher. If you have any issues or concerns please reach out to the Public Build Errors and Feedback or the Launcher Errors and Feedback Channels in the Discord. Check out the Patreon Post here for the build changelog.

Now let's take a moment to chat about Build 0.1.5.0.

We are targeting a release for Praetorians, Aldrukai, and Bloodbounds for Monday October 17th. We had planned to release the build today, but simply put, It’s not ready. Unfortunately this puts our Marine supporters in a needlessly awkward position of having a build that is targeted for an October 31st release. So we have made the decision that Marines will have build 0.1.5.0 available to download on Monday October 24th. This means Pilots will be next on November 7th and Peons will be November 21st. We are grateful for the patience you have afforded us. Thank you

Here’s what we have been working on

Compound made an Incredible Marine Dropship model. If you’re not already in the discord, jump in and head to #Public-Teasers channel to enjoy the Dropship in all its 3D Glory. Now Compound is expanding his role assisting Kuja in planning and creating all future Backgrounds. Stay tuned, we look forward to showing off the fruits of this partnership soon.

Over the past few weeks Kuja has been diligently streaming his progress on the Generic Male Marines for the Absolution. Thanks to his hard work, we now have lots of variety in how the male marines will look. Here’s a taste of some of the options we now have access to.

2 Body Types, Fox and Husky
3 Faces for each Body Types
3 Tails
2 Pee Pees
20+ Hairstyles

View attachment 2080716
(NSFW versions in the Patreon post only)

Now Archie is working on getting the art implemented in Spine. Soon we’ll have these boys animated and implemented in the Absolution.

Let’s close out Today’s post with our Coders

Hooch completed assembling and implementing the collision for the Hangar and Armory Backgrounds. Now Hooch is back to working on the Combat System. While we’re still far away from showing it to you, You can rest assured we’ve been diligently chipping away at the work.

Ron’s focus has been on implementing the Quest Code for leaving the Absolution. This also includes implementing the dialogues for Maeve, the Armorer and Male Marines. Implementing the Marines and Armorer, when their animations are ready. Implementing the Maeve and Kay Shower scene. And finally giving the much needed tender, love, and care to Vanlen’s scenes. The fixes you can expect to see are.

Implementing Spanking Scenes 2 and 3
Implementing the Thighjob Scene
Fixes to some Layering Issues
Fixes to Alignment Issues
Renaming Animations for Organization
Unlisting Old Versions of Animations
While it took quite a bit of time, Vanlen and his minigame are now in the state we intended. We hope you take the time to return to them when you play build 0.1.5.0. We look forward to the feedback as future scenes and quests are planned.

Thank You All for the Patience and Support. We apologize for the lack of communication in September. Until next time. Peace and Stay Strong.
Can I personally estimate that by the end of the year we got some sort of quest progression, at least by mid-January 2023?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This was from the previous iteration of the game from years back, ie when Abel was still around. I'm talking about the current version here.
Well, Abel still around replying to messages here and his games' threads, right? XD

Okay, back to the matter at hand: What balance do you think it's the sweet spot between penetrating sex and the time the playable character started the descent into depravity?

Taking it too fast the game has the potential to become sub-par in quality, taking it too long... well, might as well drag the whole team through the mud and blood people called development hell while carrying a sack ton of wet clothes

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Well, Abel still around replying to messages here and his games' threads, right? XD

Okay, back to the matter at hand: What balance do you think it's the sweet spot between penetrating sex and the time the playable character started the descent into depravity?

Taking it too fast the game has the potential to become sub-par in quality, taking it too long... well, might as well drag the whole team through the mud and blood people called development hell while carrying a sack ton of wet clothes
The right pacing of unlocking such content in h-games is an eternal debate, but it is one that doesn't exist here since such content isn't even in the game yet. That's my primary argument: Neither project, for whatever reasons they may have, simply don't have anything to show. Abel is fit to blueball himself, and his audience, forever, and LoK Rebirth is wasting its time on all of these assets and lore that nobody cares about.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Can I personally estimate that by the end of the year we got some sort of quest progression, at least by mid-January 2023?
By the end of the year you should be able to follow a simple quest to go through the ship and play Vanlen’s mini game in it’s entirety.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
By the end of the year you should be able to follow a simple quest to go through the ship and play Vanlen’s mini game in it’s entirety.
How many percent was done up until Vanlen mini-game? I don't think that's a lot of stuff.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
You’re right, it’s not a lot of stuff, especially when you compare it to the scale of the story.

I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “How many percent was done up until Vanlen mini-game?”

However, I think less than 1% is probably going to be accurate.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Can you help me please?
After failing the minigame three times with Vanlen, there are no more animations, only dialogues and finally every mission seems to end ... this is how this version ends or I am missing something

I am not english so if i am missing something please help me

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Can you help me please?
After failing the minigame three times with Vanlen, there are no more animations, only dialogues and finally every mission seems to end ... this is how this version ends or I am missing something

I am not english so if i am missing something please help me
From what I've read they take a year to complete each minigame. patience friend, it will take many years to have something playable in a decent way.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There is no news or anything mentioned on Discord?
The last post on patreon is from 2 weeks ago and that's quite "SUS", again they´re going to take a sabbatical time for a few months?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
There is no news or anything mentioned on Discord?
The last post on patreon is from 2 weeks ago and that's quite "SUS", again they´re going to take a sabbatical time for a few months?
Their workflow is bimonthly cycle, so yeah, expect updates once every two months

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Patreon Post for 10/18/22

Happy Tuesday Everyone! We’re well into Spooky Month! I Hope your days have been filled with Ghouls, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, and all things spooky and sexy.

Tonight is Kuja’s Spooktacular Halloween Stream on Picarto! Feel free to join, and hey you may be able to Unwrap Nesi-Titi! :3 ://picarto.tv/kuja (edit note: Kuja has re-enabled the video save feature on Picarto, so when he starts streaming game work again, you should be able get a solid grasp of what’s being worked on)
41A4BDAE-9A79-4DE7-8F30-7E32AE640116.jpeg
For our Praetorians, Aldrukai, and Bloodbounds Build 0.1.5.0 is now available in your launchers. Here is the Changelog and the Work completed so far.

All Coding/Unity Work
  • Reworked Character Controller System - Involving all Characters Movement, Player Input, Actions, and Interactions with Objects.
  • Added Hangar Background artwork, setup collision, setup exits, and setup navmesh
  • Added Vanlen Sex scene “Spanking 2” and made it trigger from the tanning minigame
  • Added Vanlen Sex scene “Spanking 3” and made it trigger from the tanning minigame
  • Added Armory Background artwork, setup collision, setup exits, and setup navmesh
  • Added Wall Signs in hallways to guide the player
  • Added caution tape in hallways to block off doorways and extra hallway with nothing currently in it
  • Added the Dropship and Kay’s ship to the hangar and setup collision for them
  • Added Kay and Maeve Shower scene and the dialogue for it
  • Added floor decal Compound made for door to Hangar from Armory
  • Added black background to doorways that didn’t have one before (you could see through them)

Fixes And Modifications
  • Fixed animation layering in Kay and Maeve Shower scene
  • Made Kay’s dropship interactable to get off the Absolution
  • Fixed dragging the pilot suit from Kay’s dresser breaking the tutorial
  • Fixed bug where occasionally Kay couldn’t move after she got out of bed and the tutorial started
  • Made it so the player discovers Commander Amara when the Briefing Room dialogue starts
  • Fixed a bug where deleting an object in the Scene editor tool deleted all objects of the same type
  • Fixed camera bounds in the hallway after exiting Kay’s Room
  • Fixed elevator door artwork dithering/z-fighting causing it to blink and the player to see through the seams
  • Fixed missing guard in the scene where you enter the razorclaw village for the first time, because he was turned off during night time
  • Fixed equipping/unequipping outfits for scenes causing it to carry over when the scene ends
  • Setup animation for door in the Armory
  • Renamed most sex scenes in character rigs for better animation workflow
  • Updated lighting to remove green tint during a certain time of day
  • Removed day/night cycle from all areas within the Absolution
  • Fixed animation layering issues in Vanlen’s Handjob scene
  • Fixed animation layering issues in Vanlen’s Fondling scene
  • Made it always night time when the player wakes up in the village after crashing
  • Automatically equipped Kay with her pilot outfit during the tutorial and when you skip it, if you did
  • Enabled Hangar option in the elevator

If you didn’t play Build 0.1.4.1, here’s some additional fixes done during this dev cycle.

• Fixed leaving and returning to the briefing room, after playing the dialogue scene, will play it again
  • Fixed some doorways that don't let people enter them after opening it
  • Fixed characters misaligned in the briefing room scene
  • Fixed some user's tutorial don't progress after the shower scene
  • Fixed shower particles

Finally we also made steady progress for the future combat system.

• Created Faction Manager to handle friendliness between factions and individual characters
  • Created a skill system to handle all skills we will add to the game
  • Added a window in our database tool for skills, so when we add them they’re easily referenced and assigned to characters.
  • Created a queue system so the player can queue up multiple skills at once which will be used in the order they’re queued while in combat.
  • Made multiple instances of combat possible at the same time (this will mainly be used for determining when a character is out of combat)

There are still two notable things that need to be added. The generic Male Marines and the Threesome CG featuring Vasta, Anna, and Sammy. We expect these to be ready for the Marine release on Oct 24th. We will keep you updated.

Thank you for all your patience during the delay. We will continue to make strides in earning your support. Until Next Time, Peace and Stay Strong.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I guess people don't comment because they will be immersed for hours in the game doing dozens of quests, getting lost in the world and fucking all the NPCs after these more than three years of gameplay. Good job!!!

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes