Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
May 31, 2018
I recall a discussion about re-sizable breasts. Probably something the player can change when doing the colors of Krys. Not sure if I remember the buttox will be changeable or not.
If that so - might be not bad idea, hope - tail also could be changed :D

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
If that so - might be not bad idea, hope - tail also could be changed :D
From the discord FAQ:
Q: Will K have customization?
A: Yes, the extent of which is still being discussed, but we feel that fur colorations, skins (musculature/textures), hair styles, breast sizes, and tail styles will likely be customizable.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is this just another one of the Pipe Dream or is it gonna be a full on plans?
They're going to tell you they have a plan but that remains to be seen. Other projects have also proven that a roadmap is useless because a lot of people don't actually know how long they'll take. Carrot's Forest of Love, for example, was supposed to be finished literally by the end of this year and it was only recently changed to be 2022(maybe) when they released act one not too long ago. It's definitely got the feel of a pipe dream considering it went from an extremely simple concept to a supposed full fledged RPG with customization and a story and quests and a whole slew of areas with a large map... yeah it sounds very much like a pipe dream so lets just wait and see.

May 29, 2018
They're going to tell you they have a plan but that remains to be seen. Other projects have also proven that a roadmap is useless because a lot of people don't actually know how long they'll take. Carrot's Forest of Love, for example, was supposed to be finished literally by the end of this year and it was only recently changed to be 2022(maybe) when they released act one not too long ago. It's definitely got the feel of a pipe dream considering it went from an extremely simple concept to a supposed full fledged RPG with customization and a story and quests and a whole slew of areas with a large map... yeah it sounds very much like a pipe dream so lets just wait and see.
That's exactly it. I really don't give a :poop: to explore 10 miles of forest with different berries and different tree designs and shit. Nor do I care to find a sword that it takes 10 minutes of side scrolling and moving 10 boxes to unlock a puzzle in order to get.

I just wanna see this sexy little bombshell be trapped on an island find a way to survive by fucking her way to the top. All the other stuff is just extra but not necessary. The SEX is necessary.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I have heard a thousand excuses to try to convince myself that the remake will be better than the original. After a year of blindly hitting, I still doubt it, and I will doubt until there is something as advanced as 0.8.

Reactions: stickitinher22

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
That's exactly it. I really don't give a :poop: to explore 10 miles of forest with different berries and different tree designs and shit. Nor do I care to find a sword that it takes 10 minutes of side scrolling and moving 10 boxes to unlock a puzzle in order to get.

I just wanna see this sexy little bombshell be trapped on an island find a way to survive by fucking her way to the top. All the other stuff is just extra but not necessary. The SEX is necessary.
Exactly. The sex has to be the priority. I doubt people want or expect a groundbreaking game. They just want something that looks good and controls good with a little bit of dressing and things to do in-between the sex. Of course, I can't speak for everyone, but that's sure what I'd be looking for. A story can definitely help set things up and make sex scenes more appealing, but it doesn't have to be anything too elaborate.

Reactions: stickitinher22
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes