Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
They're going to tell you they have a plan but that remains to be seen. Other projects have also proven that a roadmap is useless because a lot of people don't actually know how long they'll take. Carrot's Forest of Love, for example, was supposed to be finished literally by the end of this year and it was only recently changed to be 2022(maybe) when they released act one not too long ago. It's definitely got the feel of a pipe dream considering it went from an extremely simple concept to a supposed full fledged RPG with customization and a story and quests and a whole slew of areas with a large map... yeah it sounds very much like a pipe dream so lets just wait and see.
Thank you for the reply!

Troyoliver101

Dec 4, 2018
Fellas, if i'm not mistaken the only reason they're doing a Remake of the Rebirth is so they can develop scenes and everything else a lot easier without worrying about bugs and what not, thus increasing their production speed

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
Preview : 2 themes composed exclusively for LOK Rebirth, spaceship and desert.
The composer is Higherself

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Preview : 2 themes composed exclusively for LOK Rebirth, spaceship and desert.
The composer is Higherself
They both sound pretty good, though I worry the ship one is a bit too action sounding. Unless there's going to be more action in the inital scenes on the spaceship I can't see it fitting.

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
They both sound pretty good, though I worry the ship one is a bit too action sounding. Unless there's going to be more action in the inital scenes on the spaceship I can't see it fitting.
That was also my first thought, but I guess it'll depend on the mood and pace of the scenes.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Should have taken a note from Cloud 10's OST. It's all very chill and somber, which fits the space setting pretty well.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I have very little faith in this game. Not only do they not give updates but after all the hard work for the other people to go to waste is a tell tell sign. To learn that there going to redo the whole game and start from scratch is a no no. How many years and it been since it began to now only start over even before finishing it. I won't be shocked if this game becomes abandoned.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
ICan we continue with the topic and know your opinion about both animations exposed? Because at the moment you have only criticized the fact that I have put a gif to compare animations without even giving an opinion about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Yes, abel's animations looked smooth and amazing. Our modern animations will look just as smooth when they are finished, with the added benefit of the fact that they are incredibly complex and you can have customization with them. I.e. you can have K look completely different, and wearing different clothes. Do you have any appreciation of how difficult that is to do in 2D spine animation?

SexScene1_Cumshot_WIP_03.gif 11-loop (1).gif

And yes I'm aware in the cumshot gif the dick isn't inside her mouth, that's because the coder has to arrange the layers himself for the game so that we have the ability of character customization. Which is also difficult for our animators, I might add. (Also that cum is hand-drawn, and will stay on her in-game until she washes it off. Another feature that was missing before.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Isn't that her FUCKING BROTHER?!
I guess I'm either desensitized or twisted sexualy that I do not care if it is her brother.
...Actually that makes it kind of hot.

I'm not sure if she did have a brother. but she did have a dad. Maybe it's her dad? If I remember right her dad is a powerful warrior and no one touches her, or something.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Guys this one is the good one i can feel it *Press X to doubt*

giving it a try but if the game didnt meet the criteria from the past game then GG money milkers is what they are doing here :/

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I guess I'm either desensitized or twisted sexualy that I do not care if it is her brother.
...Actually that makes it kind of hot.

I'm not sure if she did have a brother. but she did have a dad. Maybe it's her dad? If I remember right her dad is a powerful warrior and no one touches her, or something.
That isn't her brother, or her dad. Kantir is her brother, and he has purple eyes. Golak is her father, and he has completely different skin tone. This is one of the many reasons why we want to spend time to make more variety with our characters, and environments.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes