Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
That isn't her brother, or her dad. Kantir is her brother, and he has purple eyes. Golak is her father, and he has completely different skin tone. This is one of the many reasons why we want to spend time to make more variety with our characters, and environments.
wait-Kantir? Crazy Kantir? and that is his...sister. Or...I'm miss remembering names to faces since they both start with a K, and I now look like an idiot.

When the characters get done I think it would be a good idea to have a wiki of the cast and crew of the game with their pictures.
My brain is melting from pot, junk food, and video games, you'll have to excuse me if my memory is not the best, as i need reminders on who is what, and what this jig does.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
wait-Kantir? Crazy Kantir? and that is his...sister. Or...I'm miss remembering names to faces since they both start with a K, and I now look like an idiot.

When the characters get done I think it would be a good idea to have a wiki of the cast and crew of the game with their pictures.
My brain is melting from pot, junk food, and video games, you'll have to excuse me if my memory is not the best, as i need reminders on who is what, and what this jig does.

Yeah, crazy Kantir is Ulyani's brother, the son of Golak the Undying, and Sek's nephew.

Also we do plan and intend on doing a wiki for everything, though writing a wiki certainly isn't my strongsuit.

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Question about this.

FrontSide_Run_WIP_01.gif Is this one of the diagonal directions? I'm a bit confused, I thought it was going to be true side view.
I'm fine with it, it's just unexpected.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Question about this.

Is this one of the diagonal directions? I'm a bit confused, I thought it was going to be true side view.
I'm fine with it, it's just unexpected.
Not sure what that's for, but it actually looks really nice. The only problem is her legs seem shaky on the back swing.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Why do people keep saying "another restart" ...? This is the 1st restart, this team has nothing to do with all the previous Legend of Krystal games.
Because kuja, the one that started the project, hired a team of developers to restart the game. They've been working on the game for a while, but now they are "restarting" it in a 2D style but keeping some of the old assets.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Because kuja, the one that started the project, hired a team of developers to restart the game. They've been working on the game for a while, but now they are "restarting" it in a 2D style but keeping some of the old assets.
We're not really 'restarting' it in 2D. The 3D was an experiment we wanted to try, and the only assets that went to waste were the 3D backgrounds. We were always prepared to switch back to 2D if the 3D didn't work.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
We're not really 'restarting' it in 2D. The 3D was an experiment we wanted to try, and the only assets that went to waste were the 3D backgrounds. We were always prepared to switch back to 2D if the 3D didn't work.
Yeah, that's why I put restarting in quotes.

Sucio Legacy

Oct 30, 2017
Why do people keep saying "another restart" ...? This is the 1st restart, this team has nothing to do with all the previous Legend of Krystal games.
Due to all previous games and yes, I know it ain't the same team pal...but all the versions and variants were restarted and/or abandoned many times.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes