Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
No, just our side Chopo. Those others who defend this work ethic are beyond saving and can only see the light by opening their eyes. My guess is, even if abandoned, someone will believe its part of a bigger plan so they can save those furry babies from the hollywood elite... wait, i mixing things, need coffee
People are really that desperate, huh? Glad I didn't spend any penny on this game. It's really sad that most of these developers had developed issues such as this one.

Maybe the phrase "Overpromise and Underdeliver" would be fitting, but I digress.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, you have ethics, so it didn't pass your mind. :sneaky:

Same reason for the name. They're still using "LOK Rebirth" along with the 1.0 bullshit, for new patrons thinking they're supporting an enhanced edition of the previous game.
What any other way to get more clickbait from patrons to keep increasing the grind of milking them with false promises and just previews only for patron tiers lmaooooooooooooo :D

Again i'm surprised they haven't lockdown the discord since the server its a damn clownfiesta to be around let me tell ya!

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
However with the way progress has been you're looking at a multi-year long development track. So long as they don't abandon it, I'd guess you are easily looking at between 6-12 years of development work.

This game development may last longer than an entire console generation. By the time the game comes out it will only be compatible with Windows 10 and 11 while everyone is now on Windows 14X

Last edited:

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
I think it's because you uttered the forbidden word "countering". So they went and assumed you're review bombing them.

Funny though. That must mean they're actually lurking here still. :sneaky:
Nope, cant be the forbidden word, since the second review used exactly that word. Maybe i countered in the wrong direction. I couldnt be bothered, but i just noticed it brought me a ban to write any reviews :/ Thats sad, because i still think i didnt write anything thats not true. Does anyone have expirience in this (maybe)?

May 31, 2018
Where can I download the latest version of the og flash game?
All download links for the latest version of the game in this thread are at the bottom of this post https://f95zone.to/threads/lok-rebirth-v1-0-1-the-tribe-devs.59634/

But there is not much gameplay there, unlike the abandoned version of the game, links to the download of which can be found here (some links are dead, but some are still work):

https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-krystal-rebirth-v0-8-lok-team.3783/

Reactions: Muramasa0
May 31, 2018
From the announcements:
"I will be hosting a larger Q&A this Friday at 8PM EST. I'll be talking about the game and answering questions. With the coming update, we'll be making some major changes to how we do updates, and I think that is also something worth talking about."

If anyone is interested.

"Talking about the game" sounds promising, since we can't play their game anyway... :)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
All download links for the latest version of the game in this thread are at the bottom of this post https://f95zone.to/threads/lok-rebirth-v1-0-1-the-tribe-devs.59634/

But there is not much gameplay there, unlike the abandoned version of the game, links to the download of which can be found here (some links are dead, but some are still work):

https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-krystal-rebirth-v0-8-lok-team.3783/
That's good to know, bud. But I was talking about this family of projects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
That's good to know, bud. But I was talking about this family of projects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If my brain works right this morning, i would say that the first two pics are from Legend of Krystal vG by Gorepete. The last should be from Legend of Krystal 2 (where you choose a char at the beginning) You find both games on many sites online or somewhere burried on

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
And despite how old or basic those designs are, I like those points of view better than using 8 directions with a flat character.

May 31, 2018
The problem with flash games is that they are dead after their end of support.
Yeah, although there still seem to be Internet browsers that support flash technology. Or could be used some way like this - , so here are many paths, just need to look for the right one :)

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes