Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, although there still seem to be Internet browsers that support flash technology. Or could be used some way like this - , so here are many paths, just need to look for the right one :)
Just get the standalone app here:
Download the SWF files with something like DownloadHelper and open them with the app.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Been like a year since I last took a look at this project. Quite a shame how it appears to be going.
Results really do speak for themselves here. Abelius had a fantastic working game, and right now there's basically nothing even close to that quality ready.

I read through a bit of the forum, and it seems to me the central problem back then was Abelius over working himself.
He did so much of the work that other members of the team seem to have taken him for granted... they seem kind of lost since he left.

Secondly, Abelius burnt himself out with all the work and expectations and became unable or less able to sustain the amount of work needed to keep the project running at a decent clip.

It sounds like you put too many expectations on yourself Abelius. You produce great work, but you have to be able to manage and delegate in a way that is sustainable. Learning to let go while also keeping your team directed is the most rare but important skill in game development.
If you are making a new project I hope you asset yourself and construct a work flow that gives you time to unwind.

Also legal contracts are helpful.

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
I hope that one day, they attempt to get you back, just for you to say that they had their chance, of course their stans will either ignore it, hate on you, or hate on you.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Jo-Jo reference? I'm genuinely curious. I've heard people make reference to stands in strange and unpredictable ways. one might even call it...Bizarre!

Honestly I still find the original flash appearance of LOK to be the best one easily.
The original, the very first was a side scrolling fighter if I recall. Playshapes then did a more village based game with the same designs. It was an awfully long time ago. Or maybe the village based game came first and the side scrolling fighter second? I definitely remember a fighter game.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
The side scroller came second, and was dirtyc101's prototype for Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs
The one I remember was indeed made by dirtyc101, .

Because K fox used the same sprites as The original playshapes game, hence my confusion.

Isn't that a blast from the past?
Huh, dirtyc101 actually made quite a recent post? How about that. I have not checked their work in a long time.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, did they say something interesting in the talk they gave or did they say they were going to give?

Since they no longer report anything here and all progress information is sealed in the patreon, I can get an idea that more or less they go half way (in the best of cases) to get to where v0.8 was , but the fact that they haven´t released a new version with the implementation of all that "work" is something that by this date, I no longer know if it inspires disappointment or is it because, really, when they update it is worth it.

Because come on, almost more than half a year so that nothing has been updated and that not even a masturbation scene with K, who is the most worked model, is ridiculous.

May 31, 2018
Just out of curiosity, did they say something interesting in the talk they gave or did they say they were going to give?

Since they no longer report anything here and all progress information is sealed in the patreon, I can get an idea that more or less they go half way (in the best of cases) to get to where v0.8 was , but the fact that they haven´t released a new version with the implementation of all that "work" is something that by this date, I no longer know if it inspires disappointment or is it because, really, when they update it is worth it.

Because come on, almost more than half a year so that nothing has been updated and that not even a masturbation scene with K, who is the most worked model, is ridiculous.
Unfortunately - I was not present at their meeting and did not listen to their promises, but, if analyze the posts over the past few months from their Patreon - they embraced a fairly large amount of work, and do a little in each direction. On the one hand, its not bad, since when the next version of their game will come out (and this will happen someday) - in theory - there will be a lot of content.

But on the other hand, the development of the game with this approach can take a very long time, since many of the directions that they have chosen are now more like some kind of fan art (and even black and white, many materials really look very unfinished) than material for the game...

However, there is no need to be a pessimist. And we should just trust the developers. They know what they are doing. Don't even doubt it. Or she will get ya :)

Last edited:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It's amazing how they and their acolytes criticized me here for K's initial look and how, in the end, that last image shows things more up to date than I suggested.

Let's see if i can convince them that tilting the character a little to show more body is better than opting for the "Greek" profile. (Both testicles but not the breasts are seen).

Frankly, and although the futa does not appeal to me (but I respect those who do) I like the design better.

Last edited:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
It's amazingly amazing how they and their acolytes criticized me here for K's initial look and how, in the end, that last image shows things more up to date than I suggested.

Let's see if i can convince them that tilting the character a little to show more body is better than opting for the "Greek" profile. (Both testicles but not the breasts are seen).

Frankly, and although the futa does not appeal to me (but I respect those who do) I like the design better.
the old design i still love more, i mean 0.8 design :)

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
I don't understand why people like futa, it would be better if she inserted a dildo :cautious:
I understand your feeling very well, but still, why you like (your kink) when i dont can not be answered. Some people like feet, i cant even smell my own, Rape sure bot no drugging (cause the kids you know), please no bestiality but furry is ok... people are weird and so am i. Pretty sure someone is happy with that pic.

I agree, but all the images we've seen lately use a more original look.
I somehow have the feeling that its just another colour which resembles more to V0.8

Does anybody know when to expect an update?

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
is this dead?
I think Schroedingers Cat works for this.

Nah not dead, you may want to check out the links to patreon on the first page. In terms of recently updates it seems dead, but according to the developers their working on it. When to expect an update, nobody knows here as it seems

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes