Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Is there anymore "hidden" (not obvious) scenes in this game? For example, gangrape in the mines when you get not enough gems (this scene randomly appear instead of beating) and bukkake from priest if spend the night in mountain monastery

Reactions: bucefala

nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
greetings chat, after rebirthing I noticed that the sprites used to represent my lona's sexual bits are different, I suspect that it might be due to her race, does anybody knows anything that could confirm or deny my hypothesis?
View attachment 3866253 View attachment 3866254

looks like I was wrong, my sprites just changed to these black ones and idk why
Apparently is from some hidden stats called melaninnipple, melaninvag and melaninanal, i dont know how to gain/loose them but there are some graphics named melanin in the files, maybe a new mechanic?

Kvazarjj

Aug 3, 2022
Help a newbie please. When I hit an enemy in the back from invisibility and a white stun sign appears, he comes out of it himself after a while. Is it possible to stun the enemy forever (until the next damage is dealt)?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Help a newbie please. When I hit an enemy in the back from invisibility and a white stun sign appears, he comes out of it himself after a while. Is it possible to stun the enemy forever (until the next damage is dealt)?
I don't believe so, but I'm pretty sure stun lasts a solid minute or two; if you can't capitalize off that you might want to change your approach to whatever it is you're doing. Or you might be in over your head to begin with.

Eyran

Aug 1, 2019
An update was released, someone played in the beta, new parasites were added: StomachSeedBed, ParasitedHookWorm, ParasitedPolypWorm, AbomPolypWorm, AbomCreatureMeatHookworm?

Reactions: shelter jjjj

Kill4Infinity

Aug 2, 2024
Does someone have the most recent update? I really want it for some compatibility mods (RolePlay S especially) and there some new things

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes