RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
so which version is the most current version? Patreon or ss?
And do we miss out lot of scenes in the patreon version?
Wanna give this game a try but want to download the more complete one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many more DLCs is this game going to get?
0, all updates add things to ng+ or fix bugs or both.

Hey, just found out about this game, and I plan to play it; but just one question: Is *** avoidable?
totally and it's up to player's decision if there's ntr or no.

Avoidable? it is barely achievable.
something like that.

hey guys, I've been interested in playing this game for a long time and I decided to give it a try, I just have one question before downloading, which is:
does the sandbox of this game allow day-night with repetitive actions with the girls as a form of sex and other activities ? or the sandbox is only in some areas of the story and the sex scenes are not repetitive requiring gallery mod or saving each scene?
mc can have sex with 2 girls at daytime, 2 have sex at evening time, 3some also at late time, 1 "girl" if hasn't cummed in 3 days, 1 "girl" once has learned right spell, 1 woman at daytime (at least for a while), 1 woman with 1 time fuck, 1 girl to be fucked in future, 2 girls with 1 time fucks. sandbox is everywhere but its not bad. sexscenes have some variation.

so which version is the most current version? Patreon or ss?
And do we miss out lot of scenes in the patreon version?
Wanna give this game a try but want to download the more complete one.
evelyn isn't sister on p version.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Long Live the Princess - Version 0.39.1 - The Fairy Queen (Subscribestar)

Removed links as main post has been updated now.

Changelog 0.39.1:
  • Fixed a crash bug when entering the Fairy Queen's sex training menu at its last stage if you have less than 5 Perversity.
  • A few minor tweaks elsewhere.
Changelog 0.39.0:
  • Added three new sex scenes for the Fairy Queen.
  • Added new requirements that must be fulfilled for the Fairy Queen to accept your final proposal to her in the endgame. Old saves beyond the point of no return in the FQ's story automatically fulfill these requirements.
  • Changed how events resolve if Primrose ends up in prison. If this happens, you can no longer get into a sexual relationship with her. However, Primrose having been in prison will no longer soft-lock you out of getting a good ending in the endgame.
  • You can now see the location of characters on the town map (but not on the wilderness map).
  • Fixed an assortment of annoying bugs and issues with the map screens.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The version on top of your post is the dev intended origin story. It just dropped here now.
The version we had previously was the p version (partner not sister) version.
First P version was version 0.32p (partner not sister) that dropped october 2020 and cut off what was previously there.
Shit... that's sad... since when? I think I deleted my previous version :confused:
You can get the version on top of your post and have a blast.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
0, all updates add things to ng+ or fix bugs or both.

totally and it's up to player's decision if there's ntr or no.

something like that.

mc can have sex with 2 girls at daytime, 2 have sex at evening time, 3some also at late time, 1 "girl" if hasn't cummed in 3 days, 1 "girl" once has learned right spell, 1 woman at daytime (at least for a while), 1 woman with 1 time fuck, 1 girl to be fucked in future, 2 girls with 1 time fucks. sandbox is everywhere but its not bad. sexscenes have some variation.

evelyn isn't sister on p version.
my comment had bugged so I deleted it but thanks for your reply. Particularly I prefer sandbox games with repetitive scenes, I think it gives a greater immersion, so I'm glad it's like you said.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes