Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any chance you will tell us mere plebs what the poll results will be with some delay?
It's nothing groundbreaking, but I'll post about it alongside the patch notes for version 0.20.0. It has an effect on this update that you will see for yourself soon enough. :)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
And that's what killed it for me.
That it will be in there, or that it won't be in there sooner? I'm ambivalent about it myself, but I know it's a highly requested addition. I also am intrigued by the possibility (from a plot rather than a moral point of view) that a sexuality-changing spell might be an endgame for pixie!Belle.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a quick thought to throw out here. Could Belle being the only non-lesbian pixie not be a random mutaion of nature?
Belle (pixie) wants the MC to find a spell that will alter her sexual preference presummably so she can wantonly immerse herself in the massive on-going pixie girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl orgy. This seems to be the way to have sex with Callie.
Bell said she asked the crone who admitted the spell existed but claimed she didn't know anymore.
All other pixies are lesbians, but not Belle.
Erato mentioned how she saw the pair as a couple, the crone commented on how Belle must like the MC to sill be with him.
Then the crone shrinks the MC and leaves him alone with a hyper-sexual Belle. Sex was bound to happen.
Maybe the crone cast the altering sexual preference spell on Belle, or on the flower when she was forming (germinating?) to create a pixie that would be loyal to the MC in order to assure she would want stay with him and assist him in carrying out the crone's plan.

Reactions: Belle

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I don't think the crone planned for her tool to be the MC. Pretty sure she is just using what is available.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That it will be in there, or that it won't be in there sooner? I'm ambivalent about it myself, but I know it's a highly requested addition. I also am intrigued by the possibility (from a plot rather than a moral point of view) that a sexuality-changing spell might be an endgame for pixie!Belle.
I'm a lesbian. The whole converting a lesbian to dick is something that genuinely pisses me off.

Reactions: ficciricci

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I'm a lesbian. The whole converting a lesbian to dick is something that genuinely pisses me off.
The game I'm helping make sounds like it would be up your alley. Called "Sapphic Awakenings" still about 2 or 3 months from the first release though. Curious how you feel about bi and bi-curious girls in relationships with say a gold star lesbian.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game I'm helping make sounds like it would be up your alley. Called "Sapphic Awakenings" still about 2 or 3 months from the first release though. Curious how you feel about bi and bi-curious girls in relationships with say a gold star lesbian.
I've got no problems with bi and bi curious, I love it when people enjoy themselves in sex.

It only annoys me when you have a fully fledged lesbian and either mind control or magic is used to convert her to dick because it seems they aren't allowed to be themselves.

It's just too close to how people actually think like when i'm in town on a night out and guys claim they have the dick that could turn me straight. It's just something that's always annoyed the shit out of me.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
It's just too close to how people actually think like when i'm in town on a night out and guys claim they have the dick that could turn me straight. It's just something that's always annoyed the shit out of me.
I can certainly understand that. We've been struggling with introducing male characters in non-sexual situations into the the game concept. My partner is doing most of the story work and every instance there is a guy they are just complete ass hats (their world view of men i guess). It is tough to add a heterosexual males into a story surrounded by hot women and imagine them not trying to get some.

How do i get the last scene with primrose in the galery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah. As I said, ambivalent running toward very uncomfortable with that myself. But I believe you and I are in the large minority.
Um, sorry for being obvious, but from point of narrative it is the most logical thing for main character to wish for. And of course if you immerse yourself in this narrative, no one forces you to do this (be a nice wing man for a girls and let EvelynxCallie be a canon). By the way last update already made possible to change one's mindset open to the idea of incest, so possibility to widen gender preferences looks at least less intrusive and shocking (and by looking at threesome scene no one makes Callie straight, looks like she will be full bi), and considering whole magic/hypnosis and other mind correcting stuff in game it is pretty naive to think that such plot will make exceptions for a opposite gender character to be unreachable.

PS. Sorry if offended in some way, just pointing out that it is a story, so it's meant to be interesting for all players (it means having a possibility and a choice to use or not use this possibility).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um, sorry for being obvious, but from point of narrative it is the most logical thing for main character to wish for.
For a dick, sure.

Rather than help her find someone and be happy with who she is he'd rather use magic to change her to suit his needs.

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
For a dick, sure.

Rather than help her find someone and be happy with who she is he'd rather use magic to change her to suit his needs.
Um, seriously... basically my next sentence is about another options still available in game (for her happiness), but looks like you stopped reading on first one. And btw a human with a dick called male (or man, although it means a lot more than having a dick) and opposite gender is female (or woman).

Reactions: Cico8 and Blayo

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You can actually play LLtP without having sex. The modifications you make to each person's personality are completely optional. Except with Samara who basically rapes you.

Reactions: Cico8 and Blayo

Sildani

May 15, 2018
I take it not all scenes go into the gallery at this point? I’ve seen the woman at the river masturbate and had Belle stroke me to orgasm, but that scene isn’t in the Gallery.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've got no problems with bi and bi curious, I love it when people enjoy themselves in sex.

It only annoys me when you have a fully fledged lesbian and either mind control or magic is used to convert her to dick because it seems they aren't allowed to be themselves.

While the real world idea (and arrogance) to believe you can "convert" someone is ludicrous. In many cases it drives the story forward. Think of all the action movies where in a gun fight no one ever runs out of ammo or reloads.
John Wick aside. Mostly because Keanu Reeves trained in IDPA and 3 Gun.

One of my ex-girlfriends once told me the idea that you (the guy) picked up the girl was erroneous. She decided to give you or not give you the opportunity way before you even thought of it. So the idea you will change something as fundamental as a person's true sexuality is asinine. But this is a VN and it is a plot device.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
For a dick, sure.

Its a hetero focused game with a male protagonists of rather ambigious morality,what exactly did you expect?
Narratively its absolutely in line with the MC´s behaviour and ethical code(or lack thereof).
Also,depending on how heavily Belle decides to lean into the medieval setting for world building,"converting" Callie might actually save her ass from the clergy(and trying to corrupt a nun certainly wouldnt have helped keeping her alternative lifestyle out of the sight of a institution that was well known for...making anything that stepped out of line vanish).

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes