Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For F's sake...

WTFosaurus , could I please ask you to add some kind of note to the part where that clue is used in the walkthrough to point out the answer to that question since it seems every single user of the walkthrough (and their grandmother) keeps asking it? This is getting out of hand when it's asked multiple times per page.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
For F's sake...

WTFosaurus , could I please ask you to add some kind of note to the part where that clue is used in the walkthrough to point out the answer to that question since it seems every single user of the walkthrough (and their grandmother) keeps asking it? This is getting out of hand when it's asked multiple times per page.
Bold of you to assume that that will help.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Bold of you to assume that that will help.
The one thing every single person who asks that question (without exception) has in common is that they're following the walkthrough to the letter and are completely, utterly lost without it. By adding a line to the walkthrough that answers the question where it pops up would most likely eliminate it entirely. This is one case where the confused people will actually read something.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
The one thing every single person who asks that question (without exception) has in common is that they're following the walkthrough to the letter and are completely, utterly lost without it. By adding a line to the walkthrough that answers the question where it pops up would most likely eliminate it entirely. This is one case where the confused people will actually read something.
Wow you must have been angrier than I thought. I was just making a poor joke lol. I've done my own share of anti walkthrough rants in this thread.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
For F's sake...

Walkthrough updated. How to get the clue was added to the afternoon of Day 41.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes