djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Whoa! Careful with that rage response or you will give yourself an ulcer.
That was a legitimately funny ribbing about a TYPO. Everybody makes typos occasionally, and sometimes they are hilarious.
Why would you read that as hostile or respond with insults? If your auto-correct wrecks one of your texts, do you smash your phone in anger? "I meant Thursday, not thirsty! The embarrassment will surely kill me! Die for your betrayal devious phone!"

Perhaps I am being too harsh. Maybe you speed read (or have no sense of humour) and missed the joke.
Here is the gag:
-you probably meant "lowering her guard"
-but you wrote " lowering her gourds "
You can google what gourds are if you are unfamiliar......see......funny. If you still don't get it, look up "why are euphemisms for breasts humorous".
ok is this thread about the game or about spelling or grammer english course???? plus this been posted ages ago so you got back to that just to mock my words... well if you knew what i meant then i dont care about the spelling.

and secondly if you are just new to the internet its not only english speakers using the internet so ummm maybe who is typing eng language isnt his first if you are smart enough.

anyway..... i am sure this going to be complained but before you do mine make complain on that person who wrote that comment to me out of the subject that lead to this comment.

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Super impressed with the quality of the game. The writing, interface, game-play characters and humour are all top shelf, professional quality.

I'm headed to Patreon to sponsor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1happyday and Belle
Feb 11, 2021
Loved this game. Everything from the story to the characters, setting, music and game mechanics are all great. I greatly dislike the fact that there is no true harem ending(might need to dust off my amateur-ish scripting/modmaking skills), but I already have Harem Hotel for a harem story set in a fantasy world, so I'm not super nettled.

The only genuine gripe I have is with the [SPOILERS] Leanan Sídhe character, and honestly it's what's keeping me from going back and replaying the game, knowing no matter which ending I get her fate doesn't change, atleast not for the better. Seems like she was just used as a plot device for the Crone's clue, which would've been fine if she just appeared briefly and didn't interact with anyone other than the MC. Instead we have multiple interactions with her spread out over time, and she interacts with Belle and the dryad too, who apparently did not know she was fucking the life out of men(or atleast didn't say it out loud) but knew to warn the MC about something being off. Feels like a character that people will connect with too much, and that has interacted with the game's world too much, for her story conclusion to simply be "one day she might succeed...?", unless there are additions planned to her epilogue. The dryad had a similarly aloof conclusion, but it makes sense for her since she's a nature spirit that isn't too concerned with the mortal world.

Feb 11, 2021
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod:

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

Last edited:

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
The only genuine gripe I have is with the
Same here, I really liked the character and expected her to make a return to the plot, to do something that the others aren't capable of.

I'm still hoping for an update regarding that story, but I doubt it's ever gonna happen.

Feb 11, 2021
Same here, I really liked the character and expected her to make a return to the plot, to do something that the others aren't capable of.

I'm still hoping for an update regarding that story, but I doubt it's ever gonna happen.
The dev did say her story is fully told. Technically you could construe that "at this point" as a sly indication that there could be additions at some point in the future(which is what I'm holding out hope for), but it is honestly a stretch anyway, plus the self contained story/sex scene updates seem to be doing well.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The dev did say her story is fully told. Technically you could construe that "at this point" as a sly indication that there could be additions at some point in the future(which is what I'm holding out hope for), but it is honestly a stretch anyway, plus the self contained story/sex scene updates seem to be doing well.
It is fully told. There was no underhanded attempt by me to be clever with words. It's done.

In fact, her epilogue was the first one I wrote because I felt so strongly about it. I'm not a big fan of neatly wrapping up every storyline and giving the reader/player everything they wish for. I want things to be at least a little bittersweet, and the Leanan Sídhe represents this neatly.

Feb 11, 2021
It is fully told. There was no underhanded attempt by me to be clever with words. It's done.

In fact, her epilogue was the first one I wrote because I felt so strongly about it. I'm not a big fan of neatly wrapping up every storyline and giving the reader/player everything they wish for. I want things to be at least a little bittersweet, and the Leanan Sídhe represents this neatly.

I disagree with your decision primarily because I play adult games to take a break from real life, and in a world with time travelling, fatal stab wound healing and reality altering magic her wish seems downright mundane, but it is honestly a sobering choice all the same, and it's admirable that you managed to relay your message well even in that setting. I have a love/hate relationship with Acting Lessons for similar reasons. Respect (y)

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The game is not designed for you to pick individual paths to complete before moving to another one. It's all meant to interweave, with one character's storyline unlocking something you need for another character, and so on.
I see... Well, once more unto the breach, thanks for your answer!

Sep 2, 2021
After a lot of testing last night, I sort of figured that was the case. It depends on when you confess and how much Callie and Evelyn have been together before then.

I'd have to assume it has something to do with Callie's Bisexual meter, the Callie/Evelyn Love meter and then the timings of your confessions and probably the order as well.

Any clues you can provide since the Walkthrough on here is from far before this was even possible?
I'd appreciate this as well. I'm trying to figure it out but seem to be doing something wrong. Any further advice/hints would be great.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'd appreciate this as well. I'm trying to figure it out but seem to be doing something wrong. Any further advice/hints would be great.
Right now my only guess is that you probably have to get Callie and Evelyn together before you do try to seduce either of them. Because the way things work afterwards seems to be that both of them claim that they will never cheat on you after the fact. So if Callie and Evelyn aren't hooked up first it probably wouldn't work right.

But I haven't tested this yet

WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
Made a Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0
To be honest, a "Harem" ending already exist ...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
To be honest, a "Harem" ending already exist ...
A harem without freewill is not really a harem. It's a collection of human sized sex toys.

Also, I accomplished the Callie/Evelyn/MC romance path.

So basically:

Get Callie to the point of Naked Fashions shows, and that the "Cum together" option is available.
Get Evelyn's Dark Secret revealed, but don't confess to her.
Suggest that she have fun with Callie at least 5 or 6 times, I think I stopped at 6. Watch, don't join.
Spend enough time with Evelyn that you've gotten to the naked massage stage.
Admit your feelings to Evelyn, have sex with her the first time and at least one additional time after that.
Ask her to go to Callie again, this time join them. Only ask to do stuff with Evelyn.
Ask Callie to have sex the next day. Make sure you don't cum in her like she asks.

By the time the next night rolled around I had a conversation with Evelyn about her talking to Callie about the Triangle Relationship. You can accept or not (seriously, who's not accepting)

Things to note:
This replaces the Picnic/Private sex time with Callie. You'll only get the fully lit bedroom on the threesome scenes now, the private Callie romance scenes are only for the single romance route.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes