Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
... Ok, I give up lol

How do I save Primrose? Or rather, how do I get the proof that she isn't guilty? I've tried googling, searching this topic, breaking into the interrogator's mind, but no such luck... Anyone care to help? All I can find are out of date walkthroughs, when I don't really want to use a full walkthrough.
Yes bro that's the think..even I also play a wonderful game like this using a walkthrough... because I prefer this way..we don't have all 24 hours in a day for only play this game and remember all of this thing..it's look like you are studying for the exam to get a good result..there is no fun in that except stress...but what can I say...even some of person will reply me "hey...it's a sandbox game...try by it on your on." and then when you failed play multiple time" game is build like this and ask here and there , see people,s chat/spoiler...become a caos....that's why I finally gave up playing this game it was one of my best playing games in two years ago....but now I gave up....if in future some body brave enough who have guts to make a walkthrough for this game v1.0 I will definitely again try this game with enormous pleasure....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Batut and cxx

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Yes bro that's the think..even I also play a wonderful game like this using a walkthrough... because I prefer this way..we don't have all 24 hours in a day for only play this game and remember all of this thing..it's look like you are studying for the exam to get a good result..there is no fun in that except stress...but what can I say...even some of person will reply me "hey...it's a sandbox game...try by it on your on." and then when you failed play multiple time" game is build like this and ask here and there , see people,s chat/spoiler...become a caos....that's why I finally gave up playing this game it was one of my best playing games in two years ago....but now I gave up....if in future some body brave enough who have guts to make a walkthrough for this game v1.0 I will definitely again try this game with enormous pleasure....
Just did a small "WT" part, for Primrose only, but as I have said earlier "the problem" with these types of games there are many, many paths to go down and still get the same outcome, and then even more so if you want all achievements and so on, but even without them, the game is massive :O.
So it will take a very long time to make a full PDF WT, and since I don't get paid to make WT's I can't put aside all the time required to make a full one..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
orig. wt-pdf tells how to keep primrose outta jail and also that txt-file on dropbox tells it very likely.

Reactions: xapican

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
.if in future some body brave enough who have guts to make a walkthrough for this game v1.0 I will definitely again try this game with enormous pleasure....
My first full playthrough of this I did totally blind, though I did come here to ask how to keep Primrose out of jail. Still, no WT or external guides to support. Was unable to finish Fairy Queen or Callie romance paths, but still managed to get good ending. I'm not very smart, so it is definitely possible for the average player to do. (y)
Honestly, I think Belle is saving the official WT to be DLC for the Steam release, but I could be mistaken. Quite a few other Devs have done that though. ;)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Honestly, I think Belle is saving the official WT to be DLC for the Steam release, but I could be mistaken.
I don't write walkthroughs. I don't mind if other people write them, but they are the complete opposite of what I set out to achieve with this game. Under no circumstance will I write a walkthrough for LLtP.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
My first full playthrough of this I did totally blind, though I did come here to ask how to keep Primrose out of jail. Still, no WT or external guides to support. Was unable to finish Fairy Queen or Callie romance paths, but still managed to get good ending. I'm not very smart, so it is definitely possible for the average player to do. (y)
Honestly, I think Belle is saving the official WT to be DLC for the Steam release, but I could be mistaken. Quite a few other Devs have done that though. ;)
I actually managed to get all stats maxed out and all relationships except the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in my first playthrough :)

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I don't write walkthroughs. I don't mind if other people write them, but they are the complete opposite of what I set out to achieve with this game. Under no circumstance will I write a walkthrough for LLtP.
BTW Belle, I don't know if it was a bug or something, but I did get the "Blue balls" achievement on my NG+ game at day 4, so idk what went wrong? :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
BTW Belle, I don't know if it was a bug or something, but I did get the "Blue balls" achievement on my NG+ game at day 4, so idk what went wrong? :)
I assume you had a "session" with Sister Agnes? There appears to be a bug there that might be a little tricky to fix. Added to my list.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or am I mistaken here :)
I don't think your example is correct, but assuming I understand what you suggest, it would be way too much code.

Don't worry, though, I always have these things under control. I know exactly how to fix the bug with as little code as possible. In the meantime, people can enjoy this easy way to get the achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think your example is correct, but assuming I understand what you suggest, it would be way too much code.

Don't worry, though, I always have these things under control. I know exactly how to fix the bug with as little code as possible. In the meantime, people can enjoy this easy way to get the achievement.
Yeah, you were right, that didn't solve the problem, but I found another solution.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
some walktr. for samarra or others ?
please give me walkthrough
I have written a guide that you may find helpful.
The guide has links to the two walkthroughs that exist in the first section. Those walkthroughs are outdated, incomplete, and contain errors. Do not try to follow them, but you can search through them for help when you get stuck.

Reactions: ename144 and ahuyz
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes