Jan 27, 2021
Belle First, congrats for the game, this is a really good one with interesting story & good writing, the latter is extremely rare here! I hope you'll bring your next game to Steam, I'll definitely buy it!

I also have an honest question about the "harem" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
i figured it out it was a typo i just compared the dates
As far as I can tell you are playing the Patreon Version [Censored], so idk where and how many changes there is along the way.

But I do know that you will end up having more problems during the game, since Evelyn should NOT be a LI in that version.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
As far as I can tell you are playing the Patreon Version [Censored], so idk where and how many changes there is along the way.

But I do know that you will end up having more problems during the game, since Evelyn should NOT be a LI in that version.
Evelyn is still a LI in the Patreon version; it's just that she's not the MC's sister, as she is in the SubscribeStar version.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i figured it out it was a typo i just compared the dates
If Evelyn is not your sister, then this puzzle is different than in the walkthrough, which is for a version of the game in which she is the MC's sister. The story is different and there's this Tom character. However, the fundamental nature of the puzzle is the same: you need to find a discrepancy between the death/birth dates of a parent and child.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
witch i did i had to hold off the first time and come back to it after i raised my courage and that was after i solved her secrets and she still left

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i still followed the guide and had sex with Evelyn and on Day 31 she left for good does she leave no matter what?
Evelyn has an inhibition that prevents her from accepting your love declaration. You learn about that inhibition when you reveal her large secret (a clue shows up as you are revealing the secret to let you know that what she just told you is important), and you become able to remove that inhibition after you reveal her dark secret.

If you try to woo her before removing that inhibition, she has sex with you once then leaves town forever, and the game becomes unwinnable.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Day 27 Saturday Morning
Go outside → The worksite → Ask about what you … Invade Mind → Dark secret → According to the town hall … → … Reynold wasn’t really … → Remove Inhibitions → You have carried … → Ask about what you … → Leave

Afternoon Return home → Talk to Evelyn Invade Mind → Dark secret → Reynold was not … → Remove Inhibitions → Wardrobe menu * I think you … * → End the spell → Ask how she knew … Save before this and come back after Admit your true … → Skip till night → Sleep (Gets alternate sex scene with Evelyn but makes her leave and can’t get good ending.) Remove Inhibitions → There is nothing wrong … → End the spell

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i did 5 PT's and followed this damn guide word for word and Evelyn still leaves no matter what i think she is supposed to leave i never got her to stay

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
but as i kept saying i followed the guide to the latter and she still left
If you follow the walkthrough mindlessly, then you are going to get in trouble as soon as you make the slightest mistake. That's why I created my guide, to help people get unstuck without telling them "follow this script like a robot, if you are not a robot and mess up, too bad." (guide here: )

As I said, you cannot tell her about your feelings until you are certain that that inhibition is gone. You have to have revealed the secret, talked to her about it after ending the spell, and then cast remove inhibitions and remove the inhibition. It's very easy to try to remove the inhibition before talking about it with her, since it's right there on the screen and you just revealed the secret, but that does not work because you have to have had the conversation about it first.

Best to go back into the remove inhibitions screen and make *certain* that the option to remove it is no longer there, *before* you talk to her about your feelings.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im following this guide here if this helps 2599375_WT_Long_Live_the_Princess_v1.0.1_Playthrough_guide_All_relationships.pdf

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how much ntr there is in the game ? i know about sister part but there is more ?
There are two and only two things that could be considered NTR in the game.

1. the MC gets to cuckhold the King of the Fairies. Most people don't consider this NTR.
2. Evelyn is willing to go to great lengths in her negotiations with Thaddeus to get what's best for the town. There are 3 scenes, which you only see when you try to talk to T when his mini portrait is next to E's at the town hall. The first scene is just kissing, and if after seeing any of the scenes (including that first one), if you interrupt them and tell T to stop being such a sex pest, that's it, the E-T relationship ends and there is nothing more.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i did 5 PT's and followed this damn guide word for word and Evelyn still leaves no matter what i think she is supposed to leave i never got her to stay
Then you have made been making a mistake, and doing it consistently. Considering that the PDF walkthrough is just a very long script that you are expected to follow *perfectly*, and you are not a perfect robot, this is understandable. Maybe put the walkthrough aside, read what I wrote above, and try again without the walkthrough.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
im following this guide here if this helps 2599375_WT_Long_Live_the_Princess_v1.0.1_Playthrough_guide_All_relationships.pdf
As glaurung said, you should really stop using that. It's too easy to miss a step somewhere and then get stuck. The dev has repeatedly said that following a script like that is absolutely not how the game is intended to be played, and it often leads to frustrations like yours.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
And I'll just quote myself here, since you didn't read the answer from the guy who wrote the guide..

However with a minor change as I have now been told, that she's still and LI, but not your sister, but the fact still remains that I don't know where and how Belle has changed the script along the way in the Patreon version. Therefore you can't use my guide since it requires the Subscribestar version.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Evelyn is still a LI in the Patreon version; it's just that she's not the MC's sister, as she is in the SubscribeStar version.
Ok fair enough, I haven't played that version so I really don't know anything about it and what Belle has changed at all :D

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Day 27 Saturday Morning
Go outside → The worksite → Ask about what you … Invade Mind → Dark secret → According to the town hall … → … Reynold wasn’t really … → Remove Inhibitions → You have carried … → Ask about what you … → Leave

Afternoon Return home → Talk to Evelyn Invade Mind → Dark secret → Reynold was not … → Remove Inhibitions → Wardrobe menu * I think you … * → End the spell → Ask how she knew … Save before this and come back after Admit your true … → Skip till night → Sleep (Gets alternate sex scene with Evelyn but makes her leave and can’t get good ending.) Remove Inhibitions → There is nothing wrong … → End the spell
And did you even read this?? I clearly marked right here that you had to save at this point and return unless you wanted to make her leave??

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes