Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
it's hard to decide if i want my first playthrough to be with or without the time limit
Just, whichever you choose, do not try to follow a step by step script walkthrough. You'll have a much better time with the game if you actually pay attention to what's going on, and make informed decisions about what you should do next. That's the way Belle designed it to be played, and that's how you'll get the best experience.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Pregnancy end game or as the story progresses?
and can ya impregnate all of em?
You can impregnate almost all of the major characters. Since the game takes place over only a month an a half, you don't see the results of this until the epilogue.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
It tells me to go to Callie's at night. I keep going and all I can do is molest her. Nothing else ever happens.

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v1.0.1 (SS version).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
why i cant but and use CHEAT MOD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
why i cant but and use CHEAT MOD
because you can't sideload scripts in any of my ports.
and that is not something that needs to be discussed nor explained.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh, neat! I hadn't noticed that the NTR tag was gone at long last. I would have hoped that this would stop the NTR questions for good, but... judging by the above post, apparently not.

Reactions: Dragon59

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Oh, neat! I hadn't noticed that the NTR tag was gone at long last. I would have hoped that this would stop the NTR questions for good, but... judging by the above post, apparently not.
They just changed the name of the tag from "NTR" to "netorare", which is still nonsensically stuck to this thread.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean, what would you tag the Thaddeus content as? Swinging?
Diplomacy

I am deleting the rest as this person just makes their own definitions instead of what is actually the definition from the origin language

I am not going back and forth as it is off topic

Last edited:
Reactions: hrimthyrs

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You cant legislate for stupid people who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

• Sad
Reactions: Ilhares
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes