glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
However with a minor change as I have now been told, that she's still and LI, but not your sister, but the fact still remains that I don't know where and how Belle has changed the script along the way in the Patreon version. Therefore you can't use my guide since it requires the Subscribestar version.
The script for the Patreon version is as follows (this from memory, I may have gotten some things wrong here):
You're told that Evelyn, who you grew up with but are not related to, wants *very* badly to marry into the nobility, and someone named Tom seems to be just the potential husband for her to achieve that goal. She is engaged to him. (tom is never seen on screen, BTW).

You also learn in the course of revealing her large secret that Evelyn detests infidelity.

After eating with Evelyn and listening to her talk about her marriage plans, the MC decides to research Tom's family. He has to ask Primrose where family records are kept, then goes to the town hall and searches the family records. He discovers that Tom's father died before Tom was born, meaning that Tom is not legitimate and thus marrying him will not provide Evelyn with the entrance into the nobility she is looking for. He talks to Aldred about this to confirm what the records implied. With this knowledge, he is able to shock Evelyn to the core, giving him the edge needed to unseat her deepest inhibitions (so like Samarra's large secret, E's dark secret isn't actually a secret here). And once you remove that inhibition about infidelity, you can let her know your feelings, etc.

So you see the entire shape of the quest, and the entire structure of the puzzle, are exactly the same, but only substituting a different story and different details. The puzzle even used the same dates, IIRC, just subbing in Tom and his father for Evelyn and her father.

In all other respects, the Patreon version is identical to the Subscribestar version of the game (Patreon never seems to have clued in about the sister-sister incest between the princesses, so that part remains exactly the same).

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The script for the Patreon version is as follows (this from memory, I may have gotten some things wrong here):
You're told that Evelyn, who you grew up with but are not related to, wants *very* badly to marry into the nobility, and someone named Tom seems to be just the potential husband for her to achieve that goal. She is engaged to him. (tom is never seen on screen, BTW).

You also learn in the course of revealing her large secret that Evelyn detests infidelity.

After eating with Evelyn and listening to her talk about her marriage plans, the MC decides to research Tom's family. He has to ask Primrose where family records are kept, then goes to the town hall and searches the family records. He discovers that Tom's father died before Tom was born, meaning that Tom is not legitimate and thus marrying him will not provide Evelyn with the entrance into the nobility she is looking for. He talks to Aldred about this to confirm what the records implied. With this knowledge, he is able to shock Evelyn to the core, giving him the edge needed to unseat her deepest inhibitions (so like Samarra's large secret, E's dark secret isn't actually a secret here). And once you remove that inhibition about infidelity, you can let her know your feelings, etc.

So you see the entire shape of the quest, and the entire structure of the puzzle, are exactly the same, but only substituting a different story and different details. The puzzle even used the same dates, IIRC, just subbing in Tom and his father for Evelyn and her father.

In all other respects, the Patreon version is identical to the Subscribestar version of the game (Patreon never seems to have clued in about the sister-sister incest between the princesses, so that part remains exactly the same).
And all of this shows why actually paying attention to what's going on in the game rather than mindlessly clicking away following a script is import to understand why certain things are happening.

Gee, it's almost as if Belle made a game with deep and interesting characters, and that's the whole reason to play it.

CarltonXT

May 21, 2023
OMG
Long live the princess!!! I was scrolling down last updates hoping to find games that I used to play and found this.
Belle you're amazing.
Your game is triple A.
Let me replay it and I will pledge to you on Patreon, if I can.

Reactions: Belle

CarltonXT

May 21, 2023
It's so good to back on this forum.
I really like it here.
Gonna play some games now. The old classics I know.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
I have problem with clues. All clues related to Callie just disappear: diary, panties, nun visit, lesbo... Someone have this bug?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have problem with clues. All clues related to Callie just disappear: diary, panties, nun visit, lesbo... Someone have this bug?
Clues are supposed to disappear (or at least change) once you've used them? Like once you've revealed Evelyn's small secret, the clue about her having a butt plug will no longer appear in the list of clues.

Reactions: Lovius

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Supermodel Snapshot
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This thread contains the uncensored Subscribestar version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Gallery Mod* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION - GUIDE - STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH - CHEAT MOD
Tiffa Adill thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
is there a time loop here?

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
What do you mean by "time loop"? in game after the first Playtrough you can replay, it is called New Game + (kinda time loop yes) but else no there isn't
I don't mean this. I was looking for time loop games like
Lust Theory

, and there were those who suggested this game, but it seems that it is not time loop game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't mean this. I was looking for time loop games like
Lust Theory

, and there were those who suggested this game, but it seems that it is not time loop game
No, you can at certian point after the endgame replay and test different choices, but you have all your stats from the first playtrhough.
Also some content you can only see if you play in NG+ mode.
Test it it's a great game with great Story, did you try "Sexbot" by the way ?
Not entirely true.
¿.....?

Oct 8, 2020
No, you can at certian point after the endgame replay and test different choices, but you have all your stats from the first playtrhough.

¿.....?
Literally every ending ends with your mentor saying he got dementia because he mastered time magic, but using it costs you your memories. The reason you have flashes of inspiration throughout the story, like being able to read demonic texts or defeating Samarra, is because you've already done all this. The "true ending" is whatever ending allows the main character to learn to read demonic texts so he can have those memories in the first place.

This is all fairly explicit.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Literally every ending ends with your mentor saying he got dementia because he mastered time magic, but using it costs you your memories. The reason you have flashes of inspiration throughout the story, like being able to read demonic texts or defeating Samarra, is because you've already done all this. The "true ending" is whatever ending allows the main character to learn to read demonic texts so he can have those memories in the first place.

This is all fairly explicit.
Yes, that is so just it is not a Time Loop when your memory is erased ? Ok

Oct 8, 2020
Yes, that is so just it is not a Time Loop when your memory is erased ? Ok
1) Not all of your memories are erased, hence why New Game Plus has you keep your stats despite you having been a layabout up to that point, with the MC and other characters commenting on changes in your skills or behavior.
2) Time is still returning to a set point. Events are still repeating. You can choose to leave things as they are, or try again for a better future (one where you get the memories and skills for the story to make sense otherwise).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1) Not all of your memories are erased, hence why New Game Plus has you keep your stats despite you having been a layabout up to that point, with the MC and other characters commenting on changes in your skills or behavior.
2) Time is still returning to a set point. Events are still repeating. You can choose to leave things as they are, or try again for a better future (one where you get the memories and skills for the story to make sense otherwise).
Ok you'r right it is not a Time Loop got it !
Doesn¡t change the Fact that this is one of the TOP Games on this site just my opinion.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Test it it's a great game with great Story, did you try "Sexbot" by the way ?

¿.....?
NO not yet it is one of the games in my list ...is it good?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes