Hfbgvfg

May 10, 2023
ผู้ชายสกปรก โพสต์: 2616692 สมาชิก: 148851 said:
ได้เบาะแสทั้งหมดจากเธอแล้ว ความลับดำมืดของเนลล์ก็เช่นกัน แม้ว่าฉันจะไม่ได้รับตัวเลือกเหล่านี้ที่คุณกล่าวถึงข้างต้น:

คุยกับเธออีกครั้ง

13-ลบการยับยั้ง
14- อยู่ที่คอกม้า
15- ทำให้เธอเต็มใจมากขึ้น
16- สิ้นสุดการสะกด
17- โน้มน้าวใจและพยายามโน้มน้าวใจ [/ไอสปอยล์]

และฉันไปต่อไม่ได้หลังจากแก้ประโยคนิมิตกับราชินีแฟรี่ที่เธอขอให้คุณบอกเบาะแส นี่คือเบาะแสที่ฉันมีในตอนนี้:

View attachment 451624

View attachment 451625
[/อ้าง]

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry, I don't speak Thai and Google translate isn't very fluent. But from the screenshots I can tell where in the game you are having issues.

Once you adjust the riddle, you need to give two clues about Nell. I only see one Nell-related clue in the screenshots you attached.

You need to have solved Nell's small secret, and you need to have heard the story of how Samarra adopted Nell. With Samarra, you have to "talk about samarra" repeatedly - each time she tells you another bit of her story, and the clue about Nell is in the very last bit. If she says she doesn't trust you enough to tell you the next bit, you need to do something to impress her on the training grounds. Pay attention to Samarra's story, and the adjustments you need to make to the riddle become quite obvious.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now that the game has had a good, long while to marinate in your minds, what would you all say is your favorite sex scene in the entire game? I'm genuinely curious.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Now that the game has had a good, long while to marinate in your minds, what would you all say is your favorite sex scene in the entire game? I'm genuinely curious.
Threesome with Selena and her sister./ It is difficult to be honest, the one with Evelynn and Callie is at same level, Only I liked Selenas model and personality a bit better.

Reactions: Belle

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’d say the anal training scene with Erato and the Fairy Queen, though there are a lot of close contenders—especially the scene with just Lilith and Selena.

Reactions: Belle

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im following the guide and it says here
Day 5 Friday
Afternoon Return home → Talk to Evelyn Invade Mind → Small secret → Do you masturbate → Yes Evelyn keeps a wooden butt plug … → She has a butt plug, … → She is unable to … → She’s a virgin. →Remove Inhibitions Breast menu * → Look at … * → Pinch your … * → Kiss her * → Stop * → End the spell they show up but i dont see the option to Ask for a pair of panties also dont see Go outside → Town hall → Train courage option either

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Day 5 Friday
Afternoon Return home → Talk to Evelyn Invade Mind → Small secret → Do you masturbate → Yes Evelyn keeps a wooden butt plug … → She has a butt plug, … → She is unable to … → She’s a virgin. →Remove Inhibitions Breast menu * → Look at … * → Pinch your … * → Kiss her * → Stop * → End the spell they show up but i dont see the option to Ask for a pair of panties also dont see Go outside → Town hall → Train courage option either
Either you steal the panties from her or you raise your Relship that you can ask her straight away same thing with Callie

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Day 5 Friday
Afternoon Return home → Talk to Evelyn Invade Mind → Small secret → Do you masturbate → Yes Evelyn keeps a wooden butt plug … → She has a butt plug, … → She is unable to … → She’s a virgin. →Remove Inhibitions Breast menu * → Look at … * → Pinch your … * → Kiss her * → Stop * → End the spell

they show up but i dont see the option to Ask for a pair of panties also dont see Go outside → Town hall → Train courage option either
You forgot to "spend time with evelyn" earlier in the week. Doing that unlocks Thaddeus (courage training and a few other things) at the town hall. And you can't ask for panties until you actually train courage with Thaddeus for the first time. If you're having trouble following the PDF walkthrough in week 1, may I suggest my guide, which has a mini walkthrough for the first couple weeks of the game but also *explains* why you need to do things, instead of just telling you do this, then do that.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Either you steal the panties from her or you raise your Relship that you can ask her straight away same thing with Callie
You're mistaken. Evelyn will always give panties when asked regardless. It's Callie and Primrose who can decline if they don't think well enough of the MC.

Reactions: xapican

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im stuck on following the guide im on Day 24 Morning and im at the Town Hall and the guide says this: Day 24 Wednesday Morning Go outside → Town hall → Search the public records … → Parents → Reynold → Year of death: 1534 → Back → Evelyn → Year of birth: 1536 → Compare facts but this is what i have/ 1684542066905.png 1684542089198.png
1684542120138.png tells me to go back and click Evelyn's name i dont see it anywhere

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes