• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 1.0.1 of Long Live the Princess is now public and completely free, no strings attached. You can find the Patreon version and the SubscribeStar version .

A long time ago, I promised that one day the final version of Long Live the Princess would be free to download for everyone. That day has now arrived.

This public release includes some relatively obscure bug fixes based on feedback from version 1.0.0. Even if you already have that version, I recommend upgrading to 1.0.1.

While the game is now free, this does not mean that I don't need your financial support. I'm knee-deep in developing my coming title Supermodel: Defenders of Desire, and I need all the help I can get to make it as good as possible. If you enjoyed playing Long Live the Princess, why not drop me a few dollars (or your local currency's equivalent) to show your appreciation? All help is gratefully accepted.

But that's enough preamble. You're not here to read a lengthy release post for a bugfix update and want the downloads. Well, allow me to provide...

Enjoy!

Changelog 1.0.1:
  • Added a fan-made Brazilian Portuguese translation accessible through the Preferences menu. I cannot vouch for the quality or stability of this mode, and you might find English text still remains in isolated cases. Translation courtesy of zerodead.
  • If you skip Erato's training in NG+ as described in the 1.0.0 changelog, the to-do list should no longer tell you to talk to Erato about the Contraceptive spell. This does not fix saves where this bug is already present, but the message can be safely ignored.
  • Added an extra failsafe for the extremely rare cases of stuck map tooltips, cleaning up at the end of each action. This is a case of Ren'py itself messing things up, and my fix might not actually solve anything.
  • Added a failsafe for the achievement popup, closing any that still remain at the end of the day. Again, this might not actually solve the bug, which appears to originate deeper within Ren'py.
  • Fixed a progression issue in Nell's advanced training in NG+ that allowed you to invite the noblewoman too early.
  • Closed a temporal wormhole in the church that could cause hallucinations of nighttime after searching the place during the day.
  • Getting the benefits of donating to Sister Agnes should no longer unexpectedly award you the Blue Balls achievement as well.
  • Tweaked a few lines of dialogue to fix consistency.
  • Minor gameplay tweaks.
  • Minor grammar and spelling fixes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v1.0.1 (SS version).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Version 1.0.1 of Long Live the Princess is now public and completely free, no strings attached. You can find the Patreon version and the SubscribeStar version .

A long time ago, I promised that one day the final version of Long Live the Princess would be free to download for everyone. That day has now arrived.

This public release includes some relatively obscure bug fixes based on feedback from version 1.0.0. Even if you already have that version, I recommend upgrading to 1.0.1.

While the game is now free, this does not mean that I don't need your financial support. I'm knee-deep in developing my coming title Supermodel: Defenders of Desire, and I need all the help I can get to make it as good as possible. If you enjoyed playing Long Live the Princess, why not drop me a few dollars (or your local currency's equivalent) to show your appreciation? All help is gratefully accepted.

But that's enough preamble. You're not here to read a lengthy release post for a bugfix update and want the downloads. Well, allow me to provide...

Enjoy!

Changelog 1.0.1:
  • Added a fan-made Brazilian Portuguese translation accessible through the Preferences menu. I cannot vouch for the quality or stability of this mode, and you might find English text still remains in isolated cases. Translation courtesy of zerodead.
  • If you skip Erato's training in NG+ as described in the 1.0.0 changelog, the to-do list should no longer tell you to talk to Erato about the Contraceptive spell. This does not fix saves where this bug is already present, but the message can be safely ignored.
  • Added an extra failsafe for the extremely rare cases of stuck map tooltips, cleaning up at the end of each action. This is a case of Ren'py itself messing things up, and my fix might not actually solve anything.
  • Added a failsafe for the achievement popup, closing any that still remain at the end of the day. Again, this might not actually solve the bug, which appears to originate deeper within Ren'py.
  • Fixed a progression issue in Nell's advanced training in NG+ that allowed you to invite the noblewoman too early.
  • Closed a temporal wormhole in the church that could cause hallucinations of nighttime after searching the place during the day.
  • Getting the benefits of donating to Sister Agnes should no longer unexpectedly award you the Blue Balls achievement as well.
  • Tweaked a few lines of dialogue to fix consistency.
  • Minor gameplay tweaks.
  • Minor grammar and spelling fixes.
Any chance since the game is now complete, that you would make the DUF files available ? Thanks :) and good luck with your upcoming game :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any chance since the game is now complete, that you would make the DUF files available ? Thanks :) and good luck with your upcoming game :)
You mean the Daz files? I did have a pack available before, but I've realized that I'm not comfortable sharing it widely. The Daz format packs in a lot of information that might be used to identify me, and despite my attempts at stripping the files of such info, the lack of privacy guarantees involved means that I find the risk to be too big.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You mean the Daz files? I did have a pack available before, but I've realized that I'm not comfortable sharing it widely. The Daz format packs in a lot of information that might be used to identify me, and despite my attempts at stripping the files of such info, the lack of privacy guarantees involved means that I find the risk to be too big.
The Character DUF files are traceable ? That's all that's needed, people can get all the assets themselves.
But if not, no worries, no harm in asking :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LongLiveThePrincess-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Congratulations Belle! It’s been an extremely enjoyable journey to be on. Very illuminating to have been a Patron for years and hear all your thoughts on game development, graphics, and story writing!!

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they, to say now?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i dont see the harem tag,and I'm at primrose branching now. If i choose her as my gf,or make any other woman my gf in the future,does this prevent me from fucking/being with other girls?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i dont see the harem tag,and I'm at primrose branching now. If i choose her as my gf,or make any other woman my gf in the future,does this prevent me from fucking/being with other girls?
No. In the epilogue, you will have to choose who, among those who you established a relationship with, you are going to settle down with. But up until then, you are free to pursue relationship paths with as many as you please.

In fact, you have to pursue relationship paths with as many women in town as possible, at least up until the point where you're given the choice to become their boyfriend or not, because that's how you gain charisma points. That's the case for Callie, Primrose, and Nell - you gain a point of charisma when you get the choice to become their boyfriend (even if you turn them down). For Samarra and Evelyn, you gain their charisma points a little differently. You have to max out charisma to win the game. There are 5 women in town and four points to gain, so you can skip or fail one relationship path.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Is it possible to reset your achievments ?
Kinda yes, but then you will reset everything. So the game wouldn't remember what text you have read either. But just deleted the persistent file in your saves folder, and also in the Ren'py backup folder located on your main drive.

Reactions: paragan

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Kinda yes, but then you will reset everything. So the game wouldn't remember what text you have read either. But just deleted the persistent file in your saves folder, and also in the Ren'py backup folder located on your main drive.
Where should i search for Ren'py backup folder ? - i have Windows 10

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Where should i search for Ren'py backup folder ? - i have Windows 10
Somewhere like this. "C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\Renpy", it's a hidden folder. It should have all your Ren'py games in there just find the one called "LongLiveThePrincess-1502893156".

• Red Heart
Reactions: paragan

pokeroots

Aug 10, 2022
guys I'm having trouble getting the clue where I tell the Crone she has a sister (as it the dialogue says even if you don't have the clue)

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes