xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
how is the NTR in this game? good? I asking it as an NTR fan, is it good? is it worth it? or is it something very small?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how is the NTR in this game? good? I asking it as an NTR fan, is it good? is it worth it? or is it something very small?
There are two series of events that could be considered “NTR”.

The first is that Evelyn (one of the LIs) can end up sleeping with Thaddeus (a diplomat) in an attempt to get more sway over him, unless you prevent it from happening. They do this two or three times, and you can watch.

The second is that you fuck the queen of the faeries in front of her husband, then have the option of starting a relationship with her behind his back. There’s quite a bit of content down this route.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Just remember that you have to have done enough work and also enough fashion shows - it doesn't matter if you've worked for her a zillion times if you haven't also seen enough shows, and vice versa.
I just unlock the last 2 scenes, thanks bro.

With Callie was a little hard because beside the you tell me above, the main character need tell to Evelyn go with Callie in the afternoon and you don' t go to spy... When Evelyn return with the invitation in the night.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
This game really deserves a remaster or a sequel.

It's one of the most enjoyable fantasy AVNs and the free roam parts are not even annoying. I wish there were more games like this one. (y)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This game really deserves a remaster or a sequel.
What, a remaster a year after the game was done?

Also, oh god no! The last thing I want to do after working on this game for 5 years is to do it all over again with a remaster. And then it would get outdated before the remaster is done anyway.

As for a sequel, that's not happening. I never intended or wanted for this story to be a franchise. It's a one-and-done story, for which we should be thankful. Nothing creative is made without setting it up for franchising these days, so we should appreciate it better whenever a creative work that is meant to stand alone on its own merits is created. It's a rarity, after all.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As for a sequel, that's not happening. I never intended or wanted for this story to be a franchise. It's a one-and-done story, for which we should be thankful. Nothing creative is made without setting it up for franchising these days, so we should appreciate it better whenever a creative work that is meant to stand alone on its own merits is created. It's a rarity, after all.
While I too find it deplorable that most everything nowadays is made with the intent of being made into a franchise, or of leaving that possibility open, I don’t think you should base your decision on whether or not to make a sequel (or another game that simply takes place within the same world) on that at all. If you don’t want or don’t feel inspired to create a sequel or spin-off, don’t, and if you do, then do so; but please don’t hold yourself back from starting a project like this simply because franchising is so common.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
While I too find it deplorable that most everything nowadays is made with the intent of being made into a franchise, or of leaving that possibility open, I don’t think you should base your decision on whether or not to make a sequel (or another game that simply takes place within the same world) on that at all. If you don’t want or don’t feel inspired to create a sequel or spin-off, don’t, and if you do, then do so; but please don’t hold yourself back from starting a project like this simply because franchising is so common.
Belle is already working on a new project, and it looks good, plus it is ambitous, so why bother, ?

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
What, a remaster a year after the game was done?

Also, oh god no! The last thing I want to do after working on this game for 5 years is to do it all over again with a remaster. And then it would get outdated before the remaster is done anyway.

I understand your point of view, but mine was a suggestion more to expand on what has already been built. For example, sister Agnes's story arc could be seen like a 'side quest' and it's a bit of a shame that we don't get to see more of them. Since we've the ability to 'freeze time' and delay the arrival of the princess past day 50, there would be room to add many more little spicy quests like this one.

I didn't realize it has been already five years spent on the project. It seems yesterday I saw on another forum the announcement that you were working on this game, but I never got to try if till a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Sure, times flies! :giggle:

At any rate, congratulations for having created such a nice gem of a game. I'll take a look at what you're developing now... I'm thinking about dropping a couple of subs from authors that are really taking too long between updates and, as such, I'm browsing around looking for some other promising projects to support.

Reactions: Belle

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Clipboard01.jpg
Does that mean that you're going to consider adding more side quests? :LOL:

Btw, any cheat or console command to have the full Agnes quest on a new (non NG+) game? There must be a Boolean flag that blocks the extra dialogue scenes unless the game is in NG+ mode.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3435980
Does that mean that you're going to consider adding more side quests? :LOL:

Btw, any cheat or console command to have the full Agnes quest on a new (non NG+) game? There must be a Boolean flag that blocks the extra dialogue scenes unless the game is in NG+ mode.
AFAIK, the cheat mod linked to in the first post enables NG+ without having to play the regular game first.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I asked exactly because I didn't want to start a new game will full abilities and spells
Tedious but should work: starting in week 1, before doing any training, repeatedly wait at home, not doing anything else, until the endgame. Everyone dies in a war, game over: enable new game plus. NG+ carries over your stats from the previous playthough rather than maxing you out by default, so that strategy should let you play NG+ with baseline stats. IDK if spells carry over like stats (so you'd start out without any), or not. Try it and let us know.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I can't unlock the achievement had sex with all girls except Sister Agnes in one playthrought... And my main character had sex with all girls except Agnes and don't unlock... It's bugged or I doing something wrong.

Please help.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can't unlock the achievement had sex with all girls except Sister Agnes in one playthrought... And my main character had sex with all girls except Agnes and don't unlock... It's bugged or I doing something wrong.

Please help.
Make sure you have vaginal/anal sex with all of them. Oral doesn't count for this achievement.

Reactions: aleyugioh

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Tedious but should work: starting in week 1, before doing any training, repeatedly wait at home, not doing anything else, until the endgame. Everyone dies in a war, game over: enable new game plus. NG+ carries over your stats from the previous playthough rather than maxing you out by default, so that strategy should let you play NG+ with baseline stats. IDK if spells carry over like stats (so you'd start out without any), or not. Try it and let us know.
I've tried. Works for the attributes, but all the spells are already memorized at the beginning of NG+

• Sad
Reactions: glaurung
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes