zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't got a plan for exactly when I'm going to continue the Perversity upgrades. Don't expect them in the near future, though. There are other abilities, that have barely progressed at all, that also need attention.
He wants perversity because he wants to be a creep at night, and who could blame him? Personally I'm more interested in best girl Nell's bit in the tower though.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
He wants perversity because he wants to be a creep at night, and who could blame him? Personally I'm more interested in best girl Nell's bit in the tower though.
That one isn't going to be tied to Perversity in the end. I just put it behind that as a stopgap measure to keep it a little mysterious.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm hoping to upgrade my Perversity (game stat) because it appears Perversity also lets you get to do more with Nell in the bell tower.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm hoping to upgrade my Perversity (game stat) because it appears Perversity also lets you get to do more with Nell in the bell tower.
Look at the post right above yours.

Reactions: RustyV

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I'm coming back to this after playing 0.2. A bit disappointed, not sure if not much has changed, or if I've encountered glitches.

Both the sister Evelyn and the tailor Callie, seem to have no new content. When talking to them, I get a message saying there's nothing new to find in this version. The change log indicates they got a bit of added material, but maybe that's just some elaboration on the existing scenes?

I did have an event where 2 new girls rode into town, so presumably that will lead to some new content. But if there isn't anything more to be done with the current girls, that's a bit sad.

*edit- fairly certian I'm having problems with save compatibility. Whenever I go to the library I get error "inventory not defined".

Also, not finding any way to do the courage or agility training that has been mentioned, or visit the crone. Fairly certain I can't advance the story of any of the girls right now, either.

Is there any way to get the new game+? Be a shame to lose my stats, could save edit i suppose.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
fairly certian I'm having problems with save compatibility. Whenever I go to the library I get error "inventory not defined".
Are you loading the same game you used in 0.2? That shouldn't be possible to do, but if you in some way managed to do it, you'd run into the exact problem you're having now. I recommend restarting, if so.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah, that definitely sounds like it's an issue with your save. If you're using a save from 0.2 you'll need to start over. Thankfully Belle has taken steps to ensure that saves from this point forward will be (Mostly) compatible with future versions, so you shouldn't have to restart again after this time.

As for content with the original girls, Evelyn has gotten a bit more content, including a sex scene, though it's a one-off thing and for now represents a bad-end for that relationship. Callie content, sadly, remains sparse. She's tied with Nell as my favorite :)

Belle mentioned that the version after this next one (So 0.9) will move the core story forward a good bit. Potentially that means revisiting some of the older girls for some fleshed out scenes. Fingers crossed, anyway.

*edit* Ah, Belle beat me by like 30 seconds.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.8.0 is now out for patrons. If you're a $5 patron or above, you can find the download links .

Changelog 0.8.0:
  • Erato will now take you to meet the Fairy Queen.
  • Repeatable followup scene at the river.
  • Samarra's dialogue has been completely rewritten.
  • Belle should no longer refer to the MC as a virgin after he has gotten laid.
  • Added ambient sound to the river and the forest.
  • Two new musical tracks.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Version 0.8.0 is now out for patrons. If you're a $5 patron or above, you can find the download links .

Changelog 0.8.0:
  • Erato will now take you to meet the Fairy Queen.
  • Repeatable followup scene at the river.
  • Samarra's dialogue has been completely rewritten.
  • Belle should no longer refer to the MC as a virgin after he has gotten laid.
  • Added ambient sound to the river and the forest.
  • Two new musical tracks.
Got the email. Great work as always Belle!

That Fairy Queen is fuego! Defintely can't wait to 're-enter' the court so to speak :FeelsGoodMan:

Any tips for the river scene? I can't seem to trigger anything going to the river via the map, one in-game week now.

As for Samarra, i'm one of the ones that preferred her original way of speakng-andd i don't like her here at all. Can't have it all i guess.

A short, but sweet update!

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any tips for the river scene? I can't seem to trigger anything going to the river via the map, one in-game week now.
You get it by going to the river in the afternoon.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i've got the same problem, perhaps because i already triggered it in 0.71. nothing at the river either morning or afternoon
Hmm, there's a bunch of variables that need to be certain values for the scene to trigger, but nothing sticks out as a potential problem. Could one of you send me your save file so that I can look at the variables in it?

Edit: Also, I have tested this scene with both a new game and a save loaded from 0.7.1. Both work.

Edit 2: Cause discovered. Hotfix incoming. This only affects existing saves, and they will still work after the hotfix. Nothing serious. Just annoying.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
He isn't asking for your opinion, he is asking for a link.
And he answered his question for the link.

This site is full of noobs repeating the same inane questions over and over again when the answer is usually a couple of posts up or god forbid, the page before. It's frustrating really.

Belle already put up the link for the update. LITERALLY A POST ABOVE HIS.
At this moment it's only for patrons.

EDIT: Tested the new update, it works! Thanks Belle.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
And he answered his question for the link.

This site is full of noobs repeating the same inane questions over and over again when the answer is usually a couple of posts up or god forbid, the page before. It's frustrating really.

Belle already put up the link for the update. LITERALLY A POST ABOVE HIS.
At this moment it's only for patrons.

EDIT: Tested the new update, it works! Thanks Belle.
Yes, I know that the post above me has a link. But since i'm not a patron, it doesn't mean much to me.

There are people on this thread who can upload it on this pirate site so is it too much for me to ask for a link? I don't know why people are acting like i'm asking for a link 2 seconds after its released when I asked 7 hours after 8.0 was released.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes