Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
yeah i managed to "fix" it. i still went to the worksite but alDred wasnt there. i had to go to sleep and he showed up the next day.
Yeah, he's only there in the mornings. He has the afternoons off from work.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is one mythological species in this game that is portrayed as giants, of the size range you specify, by some sources in our own world. However, I already chose not to portray them that way for a number of reasons, so that ship has sailed.
Trolls?
"Dawn take you all and be stone to you!"

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The main part of the content for version 0.8 is done, so no need to worry. I just finished up the last renders, and the writing and scripting for the main events is almost completed. I am going to stretch out the time spent for a little longer though. There are two additional features I wish to squeeze in, if I can. Expect the update by the end of the week, or Monday at the latest.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What's your future plans gamewise when you finish thus?
Oh wow, that's too far into the future for me to consider right now. It all depends on a number of factors. I'm likely to dive straight into making another game, but we'll see. If I do, it's unlikely to be a fantasy game, and it would also be different in terms of game mechanics.

Development of LLtP is likely to continue for a long while, though. We're not anywhere close to the end of the story.

Kawaii Desu

Jul 16, 2017
The main part of the content for version 0.8 is done, so no need to worry. I just finished up the last renders, and the writing and scripting for the main events is almost completed. I am going to stretch out the time spent for a little longer though. There are two additional features I wish to squeeze in, if I can. Expect the update by the end of the week, or Monday at the latest.
You're a hero.

Reactions: Belle

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Aye this game is something I really really enjoy. Its currently most likely my top game. I really can't wait for more content. I mean, what is there is awesome. It actually has a good storyline, the writing is done nicely and the clue system is brilliant. The magic system is nothing new but its a rare type I did not see in any novel in the last 10+ years. So for that I give you another thumps up. Also I like a lot of the characters, they are awesome and the renders are glorious. The little pixy is super awesome haha, please gib me a growth/shrink spell so I can do something about her frustration haha. Alsoooo on a serious note '-' yu no do tis, you no gib locks for pervy 5 and 6 but not allow me to reach dat level. Dat ish highly evil! :D

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Getting really close now. I just wrapped up the final scene in this update, so all I have left is one minor feature and proofreading/editing. However, I'm going to use this opportunity to polish some of the graphics. There are things I know I can do better by spending a couple of extra days on them, and I think it'll be worth it. The ETA for 0.8 is the same as before: by the end of the week.

I've got to say, I'm starting to notice considerable improvement in my "animation" poses these days compared to earlier versions. Comparing a scene in this update with the Samarra sex scene from version 0.4 makes the latter seem primitive. It takes time to do it right, but I feel it pays off.

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Hey Belle, if it is pure proofreading I may be able to be of assistance. I usually proofread my own stories, also sometimes I help other hobby authors. So if you ever feel like you need a second pair of eyes feel free to ask.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, if it is pure proofreading I may be able to be of assistance. I usually proofread my own stories, also sometimes I help other hobby authors. So if you ever feel like you need a second pair of eyes feel free to ask.
I've had a couple of offers like this already. My answer is the same to everyone: I don't really feel like I need assistance on this quite yet. It takes me 1-2 hours to proofread and edit a release, so it's not like I'm spending a lot of time doing it. There are precious few mistakes that slip through the cracks too, so I must be doing something right. ;)

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
I think he misunderstood what you meant to say Belle. And I see why, your sentence was a bit hard to understand indeed.

''I've got to say, I'm starting to notice considerable improvement in my "animation" poses these days compared to earlier versions. Comparing a scene in this update with the Samarra sex scene from version 0.4 makes the latter seem primitive.''

I guess he understood it like; Version 4-5 had better animations than 8 will have.

Indeed for non natives and poor english speakers it is a bit hard to understand like this.

Chinese signs guy: Version 0.8 will be much better then before animation wise, it was just a slighly harder sentence used.

p.s fuck me if I can understand these chinese signs.

Reactions: Belle

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Will there be any sorta perversity upgrade in the coming updates? I really wanna see what happens when I get 5/6 points in perversity. Agility also seems like it'll be a fun ride when it comes together.

Great game btw :D

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Will there be any sorta perversity upgrade in the coming updates?
I haven't got a plan for exactly when I'm going to continue the Perversity upgrades. Don't expect them in the near future, though. There are other abilities, that have barely progressed at all, that also need attention.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes