throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Yes, I know that the post above me has a link. But since i'm not a patron, it doesn't mean much to me.

There are people on this thread who can upload it on this pirate site so is it too much for me to ask for a link? I don't know why people are acting like i'm asking for a link 2 seconds after its released when I asked 7 hours after 8.0 was released.
and AGAIN, @N1K17Y has already pointed out that once someone is willing to share, it will get posted. That's how pirate sites work.

Yes, I know that the post above me has a link. But since i'm not a patron, it doesn't mean much to me.
Well it does to Belle and all the other Devs. Until then you'll have to wait for the public release like the rest of the non-patrons.

Right now Belle has released it first to his Patrons as per his T&Cs, and no one has shared it yet.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
No shit. All I was doing was asking for someone to upload it, it's not that deep.
And its inane shit like this that keeps getting repeated over and over again, preventing this site from becoming great. Jesus Christ some people are thick.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
It's people like you that are stopping this site 'from becoming great' if you get triggered when someone asks for a link 7 hours after an update released. It's funny how from all of these posts, you've basically said nothing. All you've done is project all of your anger of people who don't use the search bar like

Console Commands?
On to me, even though that doesn't apply to my post (which btw can be found here)

Here is the console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, which i'm not going to waste any more of my time on.

Reactions: Thrudgelmirator

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
It's funny how from all of these posts, you've basically said nothing.
LOL. Your question was answered each time in mine and another users post. You just chose to ignore it because you didn't like the answer you got.

All you've done is project all of your anger of people who don't use the search bar like
WTF has this got to do with anything? LOL.

I feel like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, which i'm not going to waste any more of my time on.
Oh don't worry, i was done with this prior to this last post.

Apologies Belle for the rants above. The sense of entitlement from some freeloaders on this site gets to many of us.

Gry53

Apr 16, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. If I download the 0.8.1 version, I have to start the game from the beginning or I can continue my game ? Thanks for your help...

(I'm french, so I don't know if my sentences are really good in English, so sorry....)

Reactions: User #19006

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. If I download the 0.8.1 version, I have to start the game from the beginning or I can continue my game ? Thanks for your help...

(I'm french, so I don't know if my sentences are really good in English, so sorry....)
you should be able to go on with your save

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017

Mate that's better english than some native speakers!

I believe old saves are fine from version 6 or 7 onwards (someone correct me if i'm wrong!).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Your English is better than a lot of people I know who are native speakers, but I live in West Virginia.
And your English is way better than my French. lol

Reactions: User #19006

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you for your hard work Belle, played a version of your game months ago (0.3) and was just wondering how your game had developed. Great to see it's been doing well. I'm always wary of supporting new projects, thus I didn't pledge back then. I just went ahead now and pledged 5$.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Great game Belle. I really enjoyed it, I hope everything better for you and your game. I look forward to new updates and completed game with minimum patience because I really liked this game.

Reactions: Belle

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol me

I thought 0.8 was last month's release.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do I go to the crones hut in v0.8, I can't seem to see it on places I can go yo
Leave town and use the map icon. The tutorial will explain this to you, but since you played the game before that part was added (which was in 0.7.0), it can be a bit confusing.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Okay...tried this when it was 0.1 or 0.1.5. Liked the start but planned on waiting some time for more content. Think I've waited long enough. Hope I'm in for a treat :) Downloading. . . . .

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes