Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When player gets chance to do Queen, is there any way to make her cum? I chose anal and he failed to get her fully statisfied

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Not a fan of the Fairy queens hairstyle. Maybe it's an establishment for cutting it later to indicate character development.
Like her husband did her hair but he sucks so the mc has to come in and save the day.
The river lady sleeping on large rocks is a bit weird, couldn't it be grass or something? The scene even had those flattened tits to poke fun of the rigid balloon tits you usually see.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
When player gets chance to do Queen, is there any way to make her cum? I chose anal and he failed to get her fully statisfied
Aways keep them wanting more;).

please let us kill the Fairy king in a future version i mean we will be doing him a massive favour.

Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

please let us kill the Fairy king in a future version i mean we will be doing him a massive favour.
Maybe his Majesty can go and try his chances with Crone... She can make him disappear after bad performance...

Reactions: Maragdus

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
cucking the fairy king gotta love Netori :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

i honesty dont really find the queen as attractive as Belle
then again once i got a good look at here she is quite attractive :happyblush

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
glad we finally get to see the Fay Court, hope Belle will be her irreverent brassy self as always.

KaJuMy

Jul 17, 2017
Just trying out this game for the first time, and I really like the storyline. One question for you, : does the sound-clip used for the ambient noise in town use Dutch people talking in the background? It sounds a lot like it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
v0.7.1:
  • The map should now be available when loading old saves.
A whole lotta nope, and jack in the change log as to new content. Yet another dud update?

So far, not regretting dropping patronage after the NTR.

Looks like no new skills advancement, "leave town" goes nowhere and map not working with this release.

:rips images:

Oh wow! It is indeed a giant dud of an update. LLtP has jumped the shark. Sad. Such a terrific start, with good gameplay and coding, has become pure ass.

Welp, off to play Melody. Hopefully Mr. Dots has not gone all shitty (he hasn't).

Reactions: DrGonzo

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
The option to train courage ( at town hall i believe) isnt there for me . So i cant go to primrose house at day 6 night . Am i missing something ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A whole lotta nope, and jack in the change log as to new content. Yet another dud update?

So far, not regretting dropping patronage after the NTR.

Looks like no new skills advancement, "leave town" goes nowhere and map not working with this release.

:rips images:

Oh wow! It is indeed a giant dud of an update. LLtP has jumped the shark. Sad. Such a terrific start, with good gameplay and coding, has become pure ass.

Welp, off to play Melody. Hopefully Mr. Dots has not gone all shitty (he hasn't).
Ok.. I have a couple of questions..
1. The "NTR" is completely avoidable. You mean to say you're avoiding the game because you WILL trigger avoidable NTR? Does that mean you're drawn to triggering NTR events? Or is it that you cannot understand the simple choices that allow you to avoid it? In any case, it makes you look bad.
2. It seems to many of us that since the avoidable NTR was introduced, you've harbored a grudge against the game. It's not going to change Belle's mind about the direction of the game. Why not just move on and quit embarrassing yourself in this thread?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I cannot load the map properly since v0.7, could someone please upload a functional save file?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes