krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Soooo what's up with the lady at the lake? Can we even progress with further or is hers and MC masturbation scene the only thing so far? :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't mind the NTR, as long as there's a choice to follow that path, but if there isn't the choice, then NO, I don't appreciate. If you don't like to eat liver, would you like for someone to shove it down your throat? My answer to that is NO.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Soooo... this is not a criticism, and perhaps I'm wrong on some of the details, but isn't the story with the princess a bit obvious already? I mean, the origins of the MC are far more mysterious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a pretty good guess, regardless of how true or not it is. There were some "forced" bits, but I can see a good chuck of it making it into the game.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't mind the NTR, as long as there's a choice to follow that path, but if there isn't the choice, then NO, I don't appreciate. If you don't like to eat liver, would you like for someone to shove it down your throat? My answer to that is NO.
Thanks for sharing?

Reactions: bobbo69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The game is way far from finished so I do not know why there is this talk about the NG+. You will know its there when we see "FINAL VERSION", but that's going to be a while.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
hmmm do we get more sex scenes in here in the latest update 0.8 something? i need more incest.... my god im really a virgin... fml

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And almost NO progress with the existing story-line, or characters.
That's almost unavoidable if you want to introduce new characters and subplots. The broader a game gets the less content each character will get per update and it happens at some point to most games that start with "a small cast".

The game has gotten pretty bad. Whereas previously I could see where Belle was going with it and it was tons of fun, with tons of plot advancing content, now, I have no idea. I guess there is some princess, in some far distant future, after Belle gets bored of the fey of the month club.
In that case you probably shouldn't play every update since that's again pretty normal for any game that doesn't just focus on a mere handfull of characters. The problem is that you can hardly tell a complete story with so few characters (or it will be short and predictable) and even though it may be frustrating now, the overall story will certainly benefit in the end - which is what matters.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The problem is that you can hardly tell a complete story with so few characters
I'd argue that you can. Plenty of one man stage plays...

But, perhaps I missed something. What plot driving story element did you find at the fairy queens location? Did it result in a "clue?" You don't think that Belle is just delaying the main plot with some fun eye-candy romps, as it looks like the main story gets REALLY dark?

Originally the game was targeted for 30 days of gameplay. I have doubts you can get through all the existing content now, on a 1st play through.

The princesses caravan sure seems to get farther away with each update, I hope those boar I'm hunting don't spoil.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So when exactly does the princess come Im in day 33 and maxed out my skills as possible in the version besides 1 point in pathfinding

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes