zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
True, though I suppose my second reason covers that. I don't prefer futa over women though, I just like to have them as well as normal women. To spice things up a bit. :D

P.S.: Now that I think about it, it may have something to do with domination as well... Futas are usually portraited as dominant and there are very few things that are hotter to me than dominating the dominant... :biggrin:
Fair enough. And I like femdom myself, but futa is more often than not a turn off for me. I can go behind it if the content is real good though.

Reactions: bulifun

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Fair enough. And I like femdom myself, but futa is more often than not a turn off for me. I can go behind it if the content is real good though.
I actually meant maledom, as in male dominating a futa (who are usually the dominant ones) but I know what you mean. I feel similarly about incest - it's usually a turn off for me but if the content is good, I guess I mentally suppress the incest parts and enjoy the rest. Too bad incest seem to be the most prevalent kink in games nowdays... And we're back to the beginning of the debate. :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I actually meant maledom, as in male dominating a futa (who are usually the dominant ones) but I know what you mean. I feel similarly about incest - it's usually a turn off for me but if the content is good, I guess I mentally suppress the incest parts and enjoy the rest. Too bad incest seem to be the most prevalent kink in games nowdays... And we're back to the beginning of the debate. :D
My reply doesn't change. I also like maledom, but even there dicks on girls means it's time to change content!

Reactions: Thermophob
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes